Apr 4, 2018
I mean, I know that a lot of femboy art is just shota with extra feet, but Quin is in not way shota adjacent so I so no reason to bring it up.
Hence me saying half. The rest are just...kinda confusing IMO. What's the point of it being a femboy if they're 100% straight outside of a subversion gimmick like SURPRISE CUTE SUBMISSIVE GIRL IS ACTUALLY DOMINANT BOY.

Might as well have a guy at that point. Best femboys are bisexual. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Tipster

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
He even gave Anno a dick when asked, even though he didn't want to, but somehow everything he does is to target some of you.
Where does he state he never wanted to? That's news to me.

Any compliment to dungeon design by Tobs is gone when I remember that the "puzzles", which are just almost ways crappy wordplay in the loosest way possible, are there.
The puzzles across the entire game are dog. That's not Tobs exclusive.
What I mean to say is that for segments out of the walls of text the descriptions leading to establishing the area of tobs has improved.
All of the Tobs pattented traditional nonsense is still there, the borderline rambling overly long sentence structure, the insisting on already established visual elements, the overuse of PC introspection, etc. But, in regards to improving, there has been improvement there.

This was a comparison made in contrast of the sex scenes which have consistently gotten worse. Given that I've seen some of the same sentiments on the OF and yet changes still haven't happened. It's safe to say that they will continue to decline in quality.

Don't say that, you don't know how annoying it is to be constantly changing the size of your dick when you have to fuck an npc.
I go slime in TiTS for that reason. Can have any number of dongs I want, looking any way I want with any configuration I want for the special scenes that call for Naga or Taur. The only thing I can't really do is change facial femininity. But going androgynously let's you shift from categorically 'male enough' for Ramis to being the most stacked gorgeous specimen ever to travel the stars at the click of a button (sort of).

No really, I've been watching Savin's antics for far too long. Most of what he does boils down to laziness and spite. You'd still have his cuckshit without that but it would be optional. Etheruined's early development screamed was going to have a route to be fully femmed, and then it got delayed by laziness cause it was to big of a project, and then people asked hey when is this going to happen, and then it turned to pure spite. He's done this before time and again.
Savin is not an engine for spite. That's... another writer

Savin has done (a very small amount) of shit he hasn't wanted to do or implement or expand in this game for TiTS.
He just is also completely willing to say no to things he doesn't want to do.
Which just happens to be nearly every petition.

Although... I struggle to think of more than a single instance in CoC2's life where Savin has used any suggestion from the forum. Last I heard he was supposedly finally going to cave about storage space but go knows when that's going to happen.

Savin isn't one of those rockstar devs you read about that take or incorporate or discern every bit of feedback. He'll just not do it because he doesn't want to do it. You read about BG3 and how those dudes added like an entire ending in less than a month off of feedback alone. This isn't that kind of team, lmao.

About dickgirls: Savin likes dickgirls. That's pretty much where everything starts and stops. Kaede is a dick girl, Syri is a dick girl. He made an entire race of dickgirls in the Nyrea or w/e they're called. Oh he'll add a dick to a female but expecting any character to get a vagina is never happening. At least not from Savin.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Before we all get to heated, we all must remember -- Cow Tits! That is all.

Also, anyone got idea who is this?

I want to bread this cow(boy).
>Finally we got femboy big dick
>He submissive
>It's written by Brienne Author

I am gonna explode if that's happen. On other hand, I remember ToBS doesn't write yet scene with cow

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
If you need help, you can always ask.
Not exactly lol. I have idea for them. Wellll, more like a fuck scene for Rooh where he ride the champ, ehhhh, for Boomer it's in limbo because idk if we can fuck him in the tavern or not. Nothing for Nyze tho, so I'll take idea on that. And I haven't written anything because the pasers page is so longggggg, I know I don't need all of it tho but it's been the one driving me off

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Guy 1: Bro, I'm so sick and tired of all these futas!!!
Devs: Say no more, here's a trap.

Doesn't matter what animal they are, it's always either horse or dog dicks.
Dicks, dicks everywhere, everywhere I look and everything I see is full of dicks.
Oh buzz off you prickly plant

You are getting -- well I am also getting -- an entire expansion dedicated to Brienne and her gals. And Alissa content by Fleep in the future. And the loyalty born and loyalty focused Minotaur and Salamander waifus, and Bs MILF virgin Milf and locked up genie.

While male lovers are getting -- well that also includes me -- Brint and Vraanus.

And then you all will share in corrupt Lupine expansion where you will either get to gender end them into your harem of girls, with imp on the side, or you get to keep them as they are and make them your bitches. Well, that all also appeals to me...

There is not much futa content in the woodworks that I know of while girls with vaginas are all coming out of woodworks at stable pace. Which is a shame for futa enjoyers like... Me...

Heh, look at that. Everything here appeals to me. It's great to be me.

Last edited:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Where does he state he never wanted to? That's news to me.
I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it was on their forum. Something about Fenoxo "convincing" him. I won't say he was forced to, but being convinced makes you think he wasn't going to, if not persuaded.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Although... I struggle to think of more than a single instance in CoC2's life where Savin has used any suggestion from the forum. Last I heard he was supposedly finally going to cave about storage space but go knows when that's going to happen.
There's been a few, though mostly him delegating changes to others.

He made Tobs have the character be referred to by their preferred pronouns in the fox stuff.
Also added the ghostlight thing after complaints about, again, Tobs.
The new scenes for Liaden with the PC were in response to feedback about Azzy and Liaden, as well as some changes in dialogue.
The later Arona scenes change in tone were I believe in reaction to player response to Arona not being affectionate enough.

I'm pretty sure Savin tends to prefer changing things going forward than revision to old content.

Savin isn't one of those rockstar devs you read about that take or incorporate or discern every bit of feedback. He'll just not do it because he doesn't want to do it. You read about BG3 and how those dudes added like an entire ending in less than a month off of feedback alone. This isn't that kind of team, lmao.
Ehhhh...that ending is literally just a few lines of dialogue, exclusively from one character. It's not as impressive as it sounds.

Reactions: Lucky_I

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Ehhhh...that ending is literally just a few lines of dialogue, exclusively from one character. It's not as impressive as it sounds.
Maybe not in a vacuum, but the devs consistently addressed player feedback and added things into the game based on it. Much moreso than this game(which everything you referred to amounts to maybe a few scene's worth), which is the entire point they were making.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes