Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I don't remember exactly where I read it, but it was on their forum. Something about Fenoxo "convincing" him. I won't say he was forced to, but being convinced makes you think he wasn't going to, if not persuaded.
January 21st, 2021 blog post.

For too long, I’ve let my characters languish while stretching myself to handle to handle what needs doing in the game, and this year I want to make some serious efforts to close up some of the hanging threads I’ve left on characters like Gianna, Emmy, etc. Oh, and Anno? Savin did give me permission to write a futanari expack. I’ve been too busy to start it, but there are ideas tickling along…

Of course, that September is when Fen semi-retired from actually writing, so the likelihood of it happening now seems...slim.

Sep 21, 2019
Talking about boy, I've not written for any of those 3 guys I got permission to lol. Sorry about that, those paser really scare the shit outta me
I don't blame you, the parser was pretty intimidating and a massive headache for me and my editor when I was writing for Clementine.
My advice is to get help because despite working with it for 2+ months I still have no idea how it works lol.

Reactions: JungleNuts

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Of course, that September is when Fen semi-retired from actually writing, so the likelihood of it happening now seems...slim.
I could swear that (futa Anno) was already a thing. I think I got it mixed up with the huskar transformation. Well, we'll probably never get it now.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
There's been a few, though mostly him delegating changes to others.

He made Tobs have the character be referred to by their preferred pronouns in the fox stuff.
Also added the ghostlight thing after complaints about, again, Tobs.
The new scenes for Liaden with the PC were in response to feedback about Azzy and Liaden, as well as some changes in dialogue.
The later Arona scenes change in tone were I believe in reaction to player response to Arona not being affectionate enough.
I don't know about the ghostlight thing. For one it was included in the design document. And for two, AFAIK B was directly forbidden from using similar contrivances for Zo and FeMC pregnancy. Player desire had very little to do here.

I'll have to have you cite your sources about the Liaden scene. Unless they deep dived into talking about it in the past yearish, the only thing added in regards to feedback was telling Azzy to stop trying to make you hook her up with Liaden.

I can't say much about Arona's scenes as whatever logic that dictated their inclusion isn't plastered in the forum and wasn't on the discord back when I still visited that place.

Anyways

Ehhhh...that ending is literally just a few lines of dialogue, exclusively from one character. It's not as impressive as it sounds.
Not to be too pointed but that "just a few lines" requires a hell of a lot of coordination to a team with offices in multiple regions as well as collaboration with a voice actress, the potential renting of the studio (assuming they don't have their own) for recording, and the usual QA. All of which happened in a rather expedited fashion.

To be clear, narrative changes based on fan feedback (especially post release), are extremely rare in this industry. For all sorts of reasons not exclusively related to willingness. Examples being the structure of multiple companies quite literally dispersing the developmental staff after a major project is pushed out, the VAs/animation studios/etc being booked out, or good ol fashioned cost/time.
Provided we're not talking blanket censorship.

lastly
January 21st, 2021 blog post.
I'd hate to bristle based grammar "permission" has none of the underlining tones in regards to lack of willingness.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
I'd hate to bristle based grammar "permission" has none of the underlining tones in regards to lack of willingness.
Because that's obviously not what I was talking about. As I said, I remember reading about that on their forum, NOT blog.

Edit: Frankly, just disregard that part and be done with it. I don't feel like looking it up on the forum or discord, but that's what I'd ask for, so I don't expect you to just take my word. I also almost completely dropped the game during the transition, so maybe I'm just incorrect.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I don't know about the ghostlight thing. For one it was included in the design document. And for two, AFAIK B was directly forbidden from using similar contrivances for Zo and FeMC pregnancy. Player desire had very little to do here.
Ghostlight was always going to be a thing. Ghostlight allowing female characters to knock up Kiyoko, however, is an entirely separate thing, and only ever got mentioned after the complaints about Tobs railroading.

Same as how Kinu always called you "father" and Tobs argued with people that it was part of his vision until Savin came down on him.

I'll have to have you cite your sources about the Liaden scene. Unless they deep dived into talking about it in the past yearish, the only thing added in regards to feedback was telling Azzy to stop trying to make you hook her up with Liaden.

Savin:
There's a revamp of the Azzy/PC/Liaden dynamic in the code queue, in fact, which will hopefully address these concerns.

Random poster:
Will this come as new scenes or an update to the current scenes (and thus need a fresh save to be seen if you've already gone through the quest content)?

Savin:
Mostly new scenes, though there's at least going to be some retroactive tweaks to LightsaberQuest.
So, yeah. The new direction is almost certainly feedback related.

I mean...a bigger issue is that that isn't about Savin giving Anno a dick at all, it's about Fenoxo. I just poseted the only thing I've seen on the subject.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
besides enabling certain sex scenes, does Libido actually change the writing during a sex scene?

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
I mean...a bigger issue is that that isn't about Savin giving Anno a dick at all, it's about Fenoxo. I just poseted the only thing I've seen on the subject.
Indeed. I was more addressing the address but without using names which is why I mentioned willingness as a metric or what have you.

The new direction is almost certainly feedback related.
Neat. Though they could just tweak Azzy's introduction and have her give a big Caitesque disclaimer on her polyamorous nature so people aren't blindsided to begin with.
Although~
"I think the shift from Champ to Liaden in the narration is what makes players feel rejected by Azzy"
Is a bit of a statement considering that the first scene the duo got WERE scenes that excluded PCs. Exclusively voyeuristic if you were a malePC.

Admittedly, I'm pretty willing to bet money that the PC will remain the casual one-off fuck buddy while the two of them have a real relationship. I guess time will tell. Potentially three months from now when new games stop releasing and it's finally implemented.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Neat. Though they could just tweak Azzy's introduction and have her give a big Caitesque disclaimer on her polyamorous nature so people aren't blindsided to begin with.
Although~
"I think the shift from Champ to Liaden in the narration is what makes players feel rejected by Azzy"
Is a bit of a statement considering that the first scene the duo got WERE scenes that excluded PCs. Exclusively voyeuristic if you were a malePC.

Admittedly, I'm pretty willing to bet money that the PC will remain the casual one-off fuck buddy while the two of them have a real relationship. I guess time will tell. Potentially three months from now when new games stop releasing and it's finally implemented.
This was implemented months ago. Might have even been late last year?

PC can meet Liaden, have a drink with her, Liaden confesses being nervous about competing with PC in her relationship with Azzy, PC can choose to enter a romantic relationship with Liaden or keep it friendly. There are some Liaden-exclusive scenes as well as at least one new threesome, more focused on PC than previously (supposedly, haven't done it yet).

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Not possible for male champs still.

I love pointlessly making a character lesbian instead of bi!!!11!!
Oh I love how my male character that only ever had straight sex could get violently raped in the ass and salivate over it whereas this bitch gets to have a preference. Oh BOY do I love my weakness fantasy and lack of agency!!!

Last edited:

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
This was implemented months ago. Might have even been late last year?

PC can meet Liaden, have a drink with her, Liaden confesses being nervous about competing with PC in her relationship with Azzy, PC can choose to enter a romantic relationship with Liaden or keep it friendly. There are some Liaden-exclusive scenes as well as at least one new threesome, more focused on PC than previously (supposedly, haven't done it yet).
Wait this is still talking about the scenes that were already added?
I've done them. Had a bit too say as well in previous posts made.
They're don't address the dynamic at all. Liaden gets a hug, a talk, and a quasi picnic/date. But Azzyran doesn't budge an inch.
The existing ones are virtually unchanged Male PCs obviously still are excluded. The talks post dragon are still about settling down with Liaden, and maybe you too if you're willing and other hubbub.

Hell if I made this bet months ago I would have won it because in regards to Azzy nothing really changed.
The problems that exist still haven't gone anywhere. Liaden just got 1.5 scenes of report building.

Goodness gracious I thought this was plans on expanding the "expansion".
Though I'm glad that it isn't, since then I'd be motivated to check on the changes to Dawnsword (again) of which they were indeed extremely minimal. I've posted them in this thread at some point.

Gonna be real. I disliked it with Ramis (her being strictly hetero that is) and I dislike it here. It's just nonsense to shackle that to what is supposed to be a constant companion. Shackling a character whose entire existence is centered around NPC x NPC dynamics is rubbish.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
What about the asexual character they talked about? Did they ever come out or was it scrapped? I think they were supposed to be sexable too, despite being asexual. Really fucking weird, if you ask me, but not unexpected, if coming from SKoW.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019

I wasn't a fan of how Liaden was handled either but are there any females who are strictly women only other than Janeen? Also Rina Lesdom is the other lesbian only feature but Rina will fuck the MC no matter their gender so its not quite the same.
As much as I feel bad for players like M0nte who want more great male on male content at least they have male characters in CoC 2 who are into Masculine characters who have a dick. I don't think there are any males who turn you down in CoC 2 for having a vagina as long as you have a dick and are masculine enough I think. I think Rogar from CoC is the only male character that is strictly male only.

Could be misremembering been too busy dealing with really bad IRL stuff and other games on here to remember but its great that after about 6 updates that had pretty much no content that the Brint/Brienne stuff is finally coming along with Khor Minos progression. Really needed some good news after having the worst year of my life.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Oh buzz off you prickly plant

You are getting -- well I am also getting -- an entire expansion dedicated to Brienne and her gals. And Alissa content by Fleep in the future. And the loyalty born and loyalty focused Minotaur and Salamander waifus, and Bs MILF virgin Milf and locked up genie.

While male lovers are getting -- well that also includes me -- Brint and Vraanus.

And then you all will share in corrupt Lupine expansion where you will either get to gender end them into your harem of girls, with imp on the side, or you get to keep them as they are and make them your bitches. Well, that all also appeals to me...

There is not much futa content in the woodworks that I know of while girls with vaginas are all coming out of woodworks at stable pace. Which is a shame for futa enjoyers like... Me...

Heh, look at that. Everything here appeals to me. It's great to be me.
I've barely started with the outline, so even if the Alissa expac is in the making it's still a long way from being done. You'll have Gytha (pure) content coming soon tho, so maybe that'll satiate your need for antagonistic frost elves.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I've barely started with the outline, so even if the Alissa expac is in the making it's still a long way from being done. You'll have Gytha (pure) content coming soon tho, so maybe that'll satiate your need for antagonistic frost elves.
By you, I suppose?

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Fleep! Quick question: are there any plans for Lyla? I don't mean in the near future. I'd just like to know if she's considered "completed", I guess.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Boy I really hope we soon get some extra dungeon interactions, really wanna fuck Gytha & that Dragon-Looking elf chick (I think her name was Meleara? not sure, all I know is she is prime sex material if her defeat scene during Ryn's quest is anything to go by!)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes