Apr 16, 2019
How unlock Etheryn cage? I see opportunity to ask Lumia and she said that it could do this, but there is no action itself, like the new dialogue with Etheryn.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
How unlock Etheryn cage? I see opportunity to ask Lumia and she said that it could do this, but there is no action itself, like the new dialogue with Etheryn.
You need to complete the Demon of Ice quest. It's available on the wiki, if you want to read the requirements and all that.

Opening through Lumia is not available yet.

Apr 16, 2019
You need to complete the Demon of Ice quest. It's available on the wiki, if you want to read the requirements and all that.

Opening through Lumia is not available yet.
Demon of Ice quest have different completion options depending on the caged/uncaged Etheryn - this means that there should be a way open cage before this quest - no?

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
This was implemented months ago. Might have even been late last year?

PC can meet Liaden, have a drink with her, Liaden confesses being nervous about competing with PC in her relationship with Azzy, PC can choose to enter a romantic relationship with Liaden or keep it friendly. There are some Liaden-exclusive scenes as well as at least one new threesome, more focused on PC than previously (supposedly, haven't done it yet).
Ok that's cool that they're trying to salvage this character and all but wasn't the main complaint about the hive quest solely about Laiden? Why are they so insistent on paring this nothing character with Azzy and forcing this threesome angle? Like what's even her appeal? That she's buff? Well if the writers truly wanted to write lesbian romance why not make Azzy only romanceable with a Female champ or better have yet Azzy have a ton of scenes with your buff female compainons like Brieanne or Atugia or any female coc character other than Laiden.
Who the hell likes this character? Saying Laiden has fans is like saying Quintilus is the most picked compainon. It's just not true and I refuse to belive it.
Screenshot_2023-03-31_at_19-45-13_Fqabo8iaQAEVbfg_(JPEG_Image_1920_×_1080_pixels)_–_Scaled_(72%).png

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Ok that's cool that they're trying to salvage this character and all but wasn't the main complaint about the hive quest solely about Laiden? Why are they so insistent on paring this nothing character with Azzy and forcing this threesome angle? Like what's even her appeal? That she's buff? Well if the writers truly wanted to write lesbian romance why not make Azzy only romanceable with a Female champ or better have yet Azzy have a ton of scenes with your buff female compainons like Brieanne or Atugia or any female coc character other than Laiden.
Who the hell likes this character? Saying Laiden has fans is like saying Quintilus is the most picked compainon. It's just not true and I refuse to belive it.
The main complaint was that it didn't feel like champ was included.

Plus, actually I've seen a decent amount of people liking Liaden/Azzy on the forums and Discord.

Heck, I have no problem with her, actually. Not my favorite, but I don't have any actual problems with the relationship as is.

My issue is completely separate; Azzy still has gotten basically no content centering around her since she launched.
All of her content has basically been in service to someone else.

I want an Azzyquest, whether its starting her own hive, or doing something with the old hive, or anything really.
The closest thing is getting her Dragoon set, but that's...not really a quest for her in any way.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Wsan is certainly not opposed to feeding NPCs to other characters.
Evelyn x Cait
Evelyn x Ryn
Evelyn x Cat Harem (planned)
Mara x Eubicha
Orlaith x Grainne (planned)
Brint x Elthara (also other companions x Elthara, but Brint's was more in-depth)

If it was purely up to Wsan, Brienne would have probably been ran through multiple times already.

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2909779
>Wsan's welcome to write it if he wants to but I've given up doing fun stuff with Brienne

Disingenuous fuck. No one sane would have a problem with a threesome with the princess + Bri focused on the champ, but what he's actually seething about is not being able to write voyeur/cuck content for best girl. And just look at all of these "people" on discord clamoring for it, like as soon as a monogamous character drops they instantly start shipping them with random OCs. This is why cuck/voyeur fans are often so annoying on the internet, they can't just have their own designated characters like Cait, they want to ruin YOUR waifu as well.

I just hope Wsan/Tobs/Jstar hold frame on this stance. FjgiEJyXgAIKP84.jpeg

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
I don't understand this fucking obsession with sharing. There's dozens of characters sleeping around already, why be a pain in the ass and try to drag every character into that shit? I don't even like Brienne and I'm happy those people are getting the middle finger. Might as well replace every character with a homunculus wearing a mask if everyone acts the same.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes