sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2909779
I imagine this what shovelry mind when propose Brienne x Arona with MC

>C’MON HONEY PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO THIS! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL GREEN FACE LOOKING AT ME!
>C’MON LITTLE GRUK! YES! YES! I CAN SEE IT! IT’S, IT’S
>...
>what
>What?
>WHAT. THE. LE. ACTUAL. FUCK.
*Smashes steamdeck running Corruption of Champion 2 against wall in fit of anger*
>THIS IS A HUMAN BABY! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH! YOU LYING FUCKING CUNT THIS IS A HUMAN BABY WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH ARONA!!!
>YOU SCOOPED UP SOME OF MY CUM?! BECAUSE YOU WANTED A CHILD WITH THE M*N YOU LOVE? YOU JAN 6TH ALIKE NAZI ALT RIGHT INCEL CUNT!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF GOTTEN THAT VASECTOMY AT THE VAUSH CONVENTION!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU ARGUED AGAINST IT BUT I FIGURED IT WAS FINE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD SEX WITH YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D STAB ME IN THE BACK LIKE THIS!!!
>WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST YEAR AT HAWKETHORNE?? I'M THE MOD OF HECKING /r/racemixing! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE THE REVOLUTIONARY VANGUARD IF MY INCEL REACTIONARY CUNT WIFE POPPED A FUCKING LAUGHING BOUNCING HUMAN CHUD NAZI INCEL BABY OUT OF HER CUNT!!!
>OH MY SCIENCE, I’M RUINED!!! YOU’VE RUINED ME YOU STUPID TWAT!!! MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A HUMAN BABY!!! AND A BOY TOO!!! IF IT WAS A HUMAN GIRL I COULD AT LEAST LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING HER UP TO GRUK ONCE SHE STARTED MENSTRUATING BUT I CANT DO THAT WITH A HUMAN BOY NOW CAN I??? IM GONNA BE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE CUCKOLD COMMUNITY NOW!!! THEIR GONNA THINK IM A FUCKING NAZI RETHUGLICAN NOW!!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

>C’MON HONEY PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO THIS! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL GREEN FACE LOOKING AT ME!
>...
>what
>What?
*Smashes steamdeck running Corruption of Champion 2 against wall in fit of anger*
>THIS IS A HUMAN BABY! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH! YOU LYING FUCKING CUNT THIS IS A HUMAN BABY WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH ARONA!!!
>YOU SCOOPED UP SOME OF MY CUM?! BECAUSE YOU WANTED A CHILD WITH THE M*N YOU LOVE? YOU JAN 6TH ALIKE NAZI ALT RIGHT INCEL CUNT!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF GOTTEN THAT VASECTOMY AT THE VAUSH CONVENTION!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU ARGUED AGAINST IT BUT I FIGURED IT WAS FINE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD SEX WITH YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D STAB ME IN THE BACK LIKE THIS!!!
>WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST YEAR AT HAWKETHORNE?? I'M THE MOD OF HECKING /r/racemixing! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE THE REVOLUTIONARY VANGUARD IF MY INCEL REACTIONARY CUNT WIFE POPPED A FUCKING LAUGHING BOUNCING HUMAN CHUD NAZI INCEL BABY OUT OF HER CUNT!!!
>OH MY SCIENCE, I’M RUINED!!! YOU’VE RUINED ME YOU STUPID TWAT!!! MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A HUMAN BABY!!! AND A BOY TOO!!! IF IT WAS A HUMAN GIRL I COULD AT LEAST LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING HER UP TO GRUK ONCE SHE STARTED MENSTRUATING BUT I CANT DO THAT WITH A HUMAN BOY NOW CAN I??? IM GONNA BE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE CUCKOLD COMMUNITY NOW!!! THEIR GONNA THINK IM A FUCKING NAZI RETHUGLICAN NOW!!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
damn, take your schizo meds

Reactions: enemyoftheshow

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

>...
>what
>What?
While I do think the cucks on their discord are pathetic, you should relax.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

>...
>what
>What?
same

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

>...
>what
>What?
"Mom, grandpa forgot to take his meds again!"
Dude went full sicko mode :KEK:

Oct 10, 2021
oh no, someone's having a melt down.

anyway

I'm bored, so got curious if anyone knows a console command to reduce the number of days passed? was thinking of seeing if I could lower my day count from 85 to 75 or something.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Eh, there's just as many complaining the opposite way too. Plenty of complaints every time any companion, or anyone really, fucks someone that's not the PC.

People like complaining. Its a disease.
You're right, of course. And just after a few posts we see people being in favour of Evelyn going 180. And yes, I've seen people asking for monogamous Cait, which gets really funny.

I know the first game has a lot of imposed changes on characters, but without playing a corrupted MC corrupting everyone, it always made me feel uncomfortable as fuck. "Hey, can you cut off your dick for me? Hey, can you grow a dick for me?". Always feels weird as fuck and it's why I don't like Brienne. Would've liked her a lot more if she was her own character.

Some characters should be able to be corrupted, but besides that, I'd rather have them appeal to the main audience they were written for. I don't want to see Wsan spread thin again just because some people want to turn a character upside down. The same looks, but with a different personality, and without a wiener.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Only if Wsan gets to write it. I'm not brave enough to write a scene with Eve. Too much pressure.
Not that i don't get it, but at the same time Skow turned her lesbian and Tobs had her raped. Which make up for two out of three times she was written by other people. That's not writers caring about the characters or other people's work and trying to get it right, it's people actively giving no shits and doing whatever - because (my OC's awesome so let's get her another girlfriend/my OC's better so fuck this cow also i'm out of meds).

Which again, not that you're wrong, would certainly be a lot of pressure and honestly as things stand you're probably right in that anything of the like is best left to Wsan, but as things stand. Had Tobs respected his colleague's work like he does his own then we wouldn't be talking about a rape scene but rather some longwinded Brienne/Kiyoko threesomes.

But, not the reality we live in so i guess Brienne's best left safe in the cow bubble. Which, great bubble but shit's just cartoony. Like great companion in AAA RPG living on their own side of the camp because every other writer is in it for themselves and at any chance might put the dumbest shit in their mouth cartoony (see Etheryn for what happens when everyone's allowed their take - and also her main guy's take changes overtime for reasons :KEK: ).

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Maybe not in a vacuum, but the devs consistently addressed player feedback and added things into the game based on it. Much moreso than this game(which everything you referred to amounts to maybe a few scene's worth), which is the entire point they were making.
Well, this "things" were supposed to be in the initial release as well as the upper city with a possible way to completely fix Karlach heart, so..

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
And just after a few posts we see people being in favour of Evelyn going 180.
(some) people wanted to penetrate Evelyn. And she's got a scene for that now, which is what (some) people wanted. As well as a quasi gentler approach to futadom which is also now a thing.

it always made me feel uncomfortable as fuck.

Can't really apply this to Brienne either when the core of the character (what little there is of that) is essentially the same with the only real change being the type of relationship they're willing to pursue. Brint just fucks anything and Brienne only fucks the player. With obviously different fears and concerns owing to the wildly different anatomy.

But how come they can be so CUCK, god they are so CUCK that it's impossible to find anything to compare them to, they don't even come close to the main characters of the NTR genre
You haven't played many games in the genre then.
The discord fellows aren't so bad despite their incessant tendency to ship things harder than the stereotypical "those guys" that ship two characters in self-insert romcom dating VNs. Which alright whatever gives you pleasure, I guess but that's not the point of the product you're playing in that genre.

Here, they've got Cait, Brint, (and soon to be Etheryn) for all the threesomes they want.
Really it's just a reflection of the chief. Hmm. Speaking of~

Let's see... I'm sure I have it somewhere where Savin was sour grapes about Brienne not being eligible for sharing

There you are. Still a bit oddly endearing.

Much appreciated.

Wsan is certainly not opposed to feeding NPCs to other characters.
Evelyn x Cait
Evelyn x Ryn
Evelyn x Cat Harem (planned)
Mara x Eubicha
Orlaith x Grainne (planned)
Brint x Elthara (also other companions x Elthara, but Brint's was more in-depth)

If it was purely up to Wsan, Brienne would have probably been ran through multiple times already.
You're correct but I would say that Wsan is right up there with B in pitching products to the appeal of a characters audience.

Evelyn IS that kind of character.
Mara x Eubicha was written by Gardeford

The other two are right though.
Never was a fan of Elthara x anything but that ships sailed. And once Grainne gets plowed in what I'm told is a rather... 'intense' scene, dependent on execution, I might end up disregarding the entire grove. Not that this matters given I'm not a paying member anymore and all. Though I hope that the arena taur stays the course (and for the love of god has an actual romance) so they can raise that number back up to 2.5 PCcentric taur babes.

And yes, I've seen people asking for monogamous Cait, which gets really funny.
That's a different batch of contention thoroughly discussed already. Where the "less slutty" Cait that was promised is just 99% slutty instead of 100% slutty. Which is a tiny bit misleading in what you expect (maybe slightly less in your face) versus what you get which thus far years later is still nothing.

Speaking of nothing, we know (some) of the plans regarding that 'less slutty' route. However, this

was posted in 2021 (though my memory isn't the best these days). A year after the plans were known.
It is 2023 pushing towards 2024.

There is still exactly fuck all you get from NOT building the temple.
It's just another Centaur/Hive/Exile situation where you choose between content and nothing with the "it's totally coming" attached to it. With a tiny asterisk that states that it could be as much as 3 years to half a decade before it lands.

Last edited:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
(some) people wanted to penetrate Evelyn. And she's got a scene for that now, which is what (some) people wanted. As well as a quasi gentler approach to futadom which is also now a thing.
I don't understand where you're going with this. She has a scene for each type of virginity where you could penetrate her and the other two are extremely sweet. That's not what I'm talking about and that's not what's being asked.

Some people are constantly asking the writers to turn characters completely around and that's the case with Evelyn and Cait (too). Just like some people are asking for Brienne to be into the green-skin. It's almost exactly the same thing, and it shows the hypocrisy of some people here.

I'm not in favour of any of them. It's not character growth and it'll almost always feel superficial. It also messes with future content, making writers have to come up with basically two characters. If you play TiTS, think of Sera and imagine the work.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

Can't really apply this to Brienne either when the core of the character (what little there is of that) is essentially the same with the only real change being the type of relationship they're willing to pursue. Brint just fucks anything and Brienne only fucks the player. With obviously different fears and concerns owing to the wildly different anatomy.

You haven't played many games in the genre then.
The discord fellows aren't so bad despite their incessant tendency to ship things harder than the stereotypical "those guys" that ship two characters in self-insert romcom dating VNs. Which alright whatever gives you pleasure, I guess but that's not the point of the product you're playing in that genre.

Here, they've got Cait, Brint, (and soon to be Etheryn) for all the threesomes they want.
Really it's just a reflection of the chief. Hmm. Speaking of~

Let's see... I'm sure I have it somewhere where Savin was sour grapes about Brienne not being eligible for sharing

There you are. Still a bit oddly endearing.

Much appreciated.

You're correct but I would say that Wsan is right up there with B in pitching products to the appeal of a characters audience.

Evelyn IS that kind of character.
Mara x Eubicha was written by Gardeford

The other two are right though.
Never was a fan of Elthara x anything but that ships sailed. And once Grainne gets plowed in what I'm told is a rather... 'intense' scene, dependent on execution, I might end up disregarding the entire grove. Not that this matters given I'm not a paying member anymore and all. Though I hope that the arena taur stays the course (and for the love of god has an actual romance) so they can raise that number back up to 2.5 PCcentric taur babes.

That's a different batch of contention thoroughly discussed already. Where the "less slutty" Cait that was promised is just 99% slutty instead of 100% slutty. Which is a tiny bit misleading in what you expect (maybe slightly less in your face) versus what you get which thus far years later is still nothing.

Speaking of nothing, we know (some) of the plans regarding that 'less slutty' route. However, this

was posted in 2021 (though my memory isn't the best these days). A year after the plans were known.
It is 2023 pushing towards 2024.

There is still exactly fuck all you get from NOT building the temple.
It's just another Centaur/Hive/Exile situation where you choose between content and nothing with the "it's totally coming" attached to it. With a tiny asterisk that states that it could be as much as 3 years to half a decade before it lands.
You get the satisfaction of not funding groomers, and that's not nothing in my book.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The more routes more work argument kinda falls apart when you compare the huge amount of work Wsan has done for both Brint and Bri compared to what little Gard has done for Gia with only one route or whoever it is that owns Azzy who has put in so little effort on her I don't even know who they are. I don't have a problem with routs containing content I don't like as long as it's optional. I do have a problem when a character that used to be good gets railroaded into bad content with no option to avoid it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes