yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
people shocked when more sex is requested in sex game
like, seriously guys, its not that hard to figure out. They're asking cause its the whole point of the game
They're asking because they want every character to be into whatever junk they're into. You won't see me asking for the whore cat to be monogamous because that's not her thing. If every character act like that, what's the point of making new ones? Just make a linear harem renpy game with sharing.

Last edited:

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
By you, I suppose?
Yeah
Fleep! Quick question: are there any plans for Lyla? I don't mean in the near future. I'd just like to know if she's considered "completed", I guess.
Yes, there are plans for her. I'd like to write a small dungeon quest where we rescue the rest of her squad and also the option to tell her about Dragon Eve wanting to reunite all of Belhar so she can lend her aid and become her right hand.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah

Yes, there are plans for her. I'd like to write a small dungeon quest where we rescue the rest of her squad and also the option to tell her about Dragon Eve wanting to reunite all of Belhar so she can lend her aid and become her right hand.
if she becomes eve's right hand that must mean the pc is in for 2x the fun right? :oops:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Walk Cycle

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
The main complaint was that it didn't feel like champ was included.

Plus, actually I've seen a decent amount of people liking Liaden/Azzy on the forums and Discord.
skan, of course there's Laiden/Azzy fans on the offical forum and Discord. Anybody daring to voice their actual opinions would get them permabanned or Tob/Savin digitally spitting at them.
1684871771146.jpg

Reactions: NODOGAN

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
They're asking because they want every character to be into whatever junk they're into. You won't see me asking for the whore cat to be monogamous because that's not her thing. If every character act like that, what's the point of making new ones? Just make a linear harem renpy game with sharing.
Eh, there's just as many complaining the opposite way too. Plenty of complaints every time any companion, or anyone really, fucks someone that's not the PC.

People like complaining. Its a disease.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I let the thread stew for 2 weeks,come back and i see discord coomers reaching a new low and people here shitting on them.Damn thats funny.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Eh, there's just as many complaining the opposite way too. Plenty of complaints every time any companion, or anyone really, fucks someone that's not the PC.

People like complaining. Its a disease.
I wonder if this whole "Our companions are fucking people that arent us" can be offset by giving the PC the option to be hyper dom and create a huge harem.Hmm actually it still woudnt work since PC still aint getting any sex plus the ntr content really messes up with that "route".If only authors that werent helpless cuck bottoms existed to write some quality scenes where the PC doms people(I pray every day).

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
skan, of course there's Laiden/Azzy fans on the offical forum and Discord. Anybody daring to voice their actual opinions would get them permabanned or Tob/Savin digitally spitting at them.
View attachment 2909895
I actually have no problem with the current lia/azzy trisome but I play a femchamp so definitely get included more. The Dragon quest, now that's some garbage.

Reactions: menatv

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I actually have no problem with the current lia/azzy trisome but I play a femchamp so definitely get included more. The Dragon quest, now that's some garbage.
Dragon quest as in Evelyns? Cause from what i rember from the game(last time i played was mid july) Evelyn has a whole quest that turns her into drake evelyn which FUNNILY ENOUGH makes her worse.It removes the inn scenes in exchange for others.The AFTER tf scenes are less and in my opinion worse.Plus while i like the whole "Blow her while she is talking to you" thing its just a renamed version of orlaiths blowjob addiction.Still like it though so dont it sounds funny for me to shit on it while liking it kekmao

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Dragon quest as in Evelyns? Cause from what i rember from the game(last time i played was mid july) Evelyn has a whole quest that turns her into drake evelyn which FUNNILY ENOUGH makes her worse.It removes the inn scenes in exchange for others.The AFTER tf scenes are less and in my opinion worse.Plus while i like the whole "Blow her while she is talking to you" thing its just a renamed version of orlaiths blowjob addiction.Still like it though so dont it sounds funny for me to shit on it while liking it kekmao
I don't touch Evelyn's stuff, I don't like dommy characters even when they don't have a dick, but that quest yes. It also ruins Azzy if you don't go the Eve route. If Wsan ever does add a route to turn the tables on Eve and not only dom but dedick her then maybe I'd see if the Dragon quest is worth it with that version of her but doubtful that will ever happen.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I don't touch Evelyn's stuff, I don't like dommy characters even when they don't have a dick, but that quest yes. It also ruins Azzy if you don't go the Eve route. If Wsan ever does add a route to turn the tables on Eve and not only dom but dedick her then maybe I'd see if the Dragon quest is worth it with that version of her but doubtful that will ever happen.
The guy that had a doc with planned content iirc had a supposed evelyn sub route there.Idk if its accurate or scraped or whatevs but maybe its planned to happen?Hopium?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The guy that had a doc with planned content iirc had a supposed evelyn sub route there.Idk if its accurate or scraped or whatevs but maybe its planned to happen?Hopium?
It would be great if it happened cause I like Evelyn's look sans dick but I don't expect it. Of course if any of the devs are going to give a dedicking route it's most likely Wsan so maybe? Being able to turn the tables on her from the onset like with Arona or Sera would be the only way I'm seeing it if it does happen though.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
It would be great if it happened cause I like Evelyn's look sans dick but I don't expect it. Of course if any of the devs are going to give a dedicking route it's most likely Wsan so maybe? Being able to turn the tables on her from the onset like with Arona or Sera would be the only way I'm seeing it if it does happen though.
Hopium!

Reactions: JungleNuts

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
But how come they can be so CUCK, god they are so CUCK that it's impossible to find anything to compare them to, they don't even come close to the main characters of the NTR genre

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes