yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
We huh. Just which salt miner are you then? You should probably take a look back before slinging the word hypocrite around or you might sound like one, not that you care if you're just trolling, because I've never said I had a problem with people wanting alternate content so long as it is optional. You want Wsan to slap on some cuckshit to Bri have at it so long as I can say fuck off to it in my game. Time being limited doesn't mean shit when most of the game devs do nothing with it.
Let me tell you something, amigo: the UNIVERSE doesn't give a shit if you or whoever it is wastes their time or not. Every single person gets their share and ONLY their share. Writers doing something or not is irrelevant to a single writer because he cannot SUCK THEIR TIME away to live more. You're wasting yours here and so am I.

I also don't want cuckshit and I've said that multiple times, but you're keen on ignoring that. It shouldn't be in the game (at least for Brienne), not even as an option. There's enough cuckshit ingame already, Jesus fucking Christ.

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Let me tell you something, amigo: the UNIVERSE doesn't give a shit if you or whoever it is wastes their time or not. Every single person gets their share and ONLY their share. Writers doing something or not is irrelevant to a single writer because he cannot SUCK THEIR TIME away to live more. You're wasting yours here and so am I.

I also don't want cuckshit and I've said that multiple times, but you're keen on ignoring that. It shouldn't be in the game (at least for Brienne), not even as an option. There's enough cuckshit ingame already, Jesus fucking Christ.
I will actually agree with you on something, there is too much cuckshit in the game. But that's just my opinion on it, which is just as valid as Skans who thinks there is too much pregshit in the game when I'd like to see more. Those opinions don't invalidate each other and the game can have room for both. As for wasting my time, if I felt like commenting on this dumpsterfire was a waste I wouldn't be doing it.

wierdzz

Dec 4, 2020
Does penis type make any difference during sex scenes? Ribbed increases partners pleasure, canines causes knotting, or it's just aesthetic for character description/roleplay?.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does penis type make any difference during sex scenes? Ribbed increases partners pleasure, canines causes knotting, or it's just aesthetic for character description/roleplay?.
It depends on whether the writer of a scene thought to include it. Knotting for instance is mentioned in a few places, although it’s usually just a line at most.

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
As for wasting my time, if I felt like commenting on this dumpsterfire was a waste I wouldn't be doing it.
Really? I feel guilty. Just like when I remember the stupid shit I did when I was drunk that I wouldn't normally do. I should really lay off this forum for a while.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
How are they different?
Player appeal for one. Wsan dictates the reasoning of Brienne not swinging to be audience appeal. Even if we didn't have that, we know WHAT that player appeal is from being the players.

For two:
don't interact or choose that.
I've already explained how and why that doesn't work (for people inside various genres that is) using a rather known and pointed example inside the space of another type of community. I won't be overemphasizing there.

You're comparing a character whose primary ingratiating attribute is quite literally their monogamy and drawing parallels in equivalency to a change in dynamic which wouldn't impact the core of a character in either a meta or personal standpoint.

Edit: If this is too abstract of a concept to understand.
You're drawing equivalency to a Sedan and a Truck and calling them both cars in a conversation about trunk space.

an addition AND a removal of genitals
You're conflating Etheryn with Evelyn. Most conversation and the few petitions towards Evelyn isn't to slap a vagina on her.

More over, you can't just casually toss out Brienne and Hobgoblins as if that has parity with Elthara and Brint. While I'm not a fan of Elthara x Brint that's just how the character is. Brienne and Hobgoblins was quite literally written to be a salt mining project.

Characters having the expected reaction from content that was written specifically to kick the hornets nest and using this as a "see look how unreasonable that these provoked people were provoked" is asinine.

Moreover, various detractors of that content weren't the only ones annoyed by it's inclusion. Since you put word of author above all else:

Last edited:

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
3rd time I'm asking - does anyone know where the script files are? as in so I can open the dialogue and change the names to something more appealing, like my mothers name or something.

jesus I refuse to believe that not a single person here knows what I'm talking about. people are ignoring me, revenge will be swift and painless! you will not see me coming! *line from a movie I've seen, can't remember which one* :/

ezgif-2-454fa7efb1.jpg

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
You're comparing a character whose primary ingratiating attribute is quite literally their monogamy and drawing parallels in equivalency to a change in dynamic which wouldn't impact the core of a character in either a meta or personal standpoint.
Eh, I'm pretty comfortable in saying that Evelyn's primary character attribute and attraction is being a dom. It's her content in its entirety.

In fact, from a character standpoint, Brienne has very little reason to be monogamous.
Literally her only given reason for not banging other people after her transformation is that...she doesn't really feel like it. Iirc, she even says "for right now at least" or something to that effect. It's not a deep-seated personality trait.

Whereas Eveleyn's attitude represents basically her entire character, even before she ever had a dick. Most of her stories about her past life involve her domming her maids.

You're conflating Etheryn with Evelyn. Most conversation and the few petitions towards Evelyn isn't to slap a vagina on her.
Dedicking Evelyn comes up almost every time she's mentioned. Pretty consistently.
The sub Evelyn route usually referred to generally comes with a connotation of dedicking (and subsequently adding a vagina as well).

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Player appeal for one.
Are you fucking with me? You straight up ignored what I said about how people act in the bedroom is part of them and how the BDSM community feel about roles.

You're using a subjective metric and saying: "no no, this one is worse because I said so." It's the same fucking thing because being a dom IS part of the character, which goes back to her past, something you ALSO ignored.

You're nitpicking whatever crap you can, that's it.

Going as far as writing paragraphs about three fucking words. Brienne and hobgoblins. Going to completely unrelated things, like that print. Let me remind you that "ignoring" shit was your idea, not mine.

Let me put it this way: value of monogamy is subjective and cannot be quantified. People giving a fictional character value based on her monogamy is entirely dependent on each person. There's no fucking intrinsic value. It's the same thing with removing Eve's dong and making her a sub, subjective. And that IS asked. I've seen it here.

No substance. None.

Last edited:

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Moreover, various detractors of that content weren't the only ones annoyed by it's inclusion. Since you put word of author above all else:
I'm wondering and this is probably a rhetorical question but did Tobs get punished for this? Starting drama with fans is one thing, it's inevitable with the content he writes but I would think purposely writing content a team member wasn't comfortable with and previously stated didn't want to happen to their character specifically would get you a ton of heat.
1669513393399443.png

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm wondering and this is probably a rhetorical question but did Tobs get punished for this? Starting drama with fans is one thing, it's inevitable with the content he writes but I would think purposely writing content a team member wasn't comfortable with and previously stated didn't want to happen to their character specifically would get you a ton of heat.
Honestly, this forum kinda blows up what actually happened.

Wsan let Tobs write a loss scene for Brienne.
Tobs made it rape-ier in tone because Tobs does that, because Tobs either can't recognize or doesn't care about matching the tone of his work to the rest of the game.
Wsan didn't bother reading it until well after it got into the game.

That's it. There was no sign of it ever being as big a deal as its made out to be around here.
The idea that its anything other than normal Tobs being Tobs is pretty much exclusive to this forum, as is the idea of some kind of ongoing beef between the two.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Everyone wan

Evelyn as a character is sold to players as a dom. People that like Evelyn like her because she is a dom. Making her a sub would be an entirely different ballpark in terms of appeal-
Seeing Evelyn's character from finally doing her content out of boredom, I can say that Evelyn being a dom is core to the character but I don't think extra routes like a pelvis crushing Evelyn would "ruin" her appeal.
Granted im saying if it's treated like a purely optional thing, I would think if Evelyn is comfortable enough to let you fuck her after a certain while who's to say that she wouldn't down a pussy potion and just ride you into the dirt for the fun of it or as a reward for treating her well, hell she can just grow her cock back when it's done.
Maybe Wsan or whoever wrote her can make it happen only after you spend a ton of time with her.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Are you fucking with me?
Nah.

Whereas Eveleyn's attitude represents basically her entire character, even before she ever had a dick. Most of her stories about her past life involve her domming her maids.
A bit yeah. That's not something I'm denying. That was how she passed her time in a rather lonely personal life and she liked it. There's also the bits of her not wanting to be controlled and used like a pawn, running away for those reasons, her rather big glow up when going dragon. You get what I'm saying right? There's more there. She's not that shallow.

I'm pretty comfortable in saying that Evelyn's primary character attribute and attraction is being a dom.
I feel like I'm not communicating the point succinctly enough. Probably a shortcoming of my own skill. Or I could just be wrong and don't see it.

Though I'll try one last time.
Brienne as a character is enjoyed by the player because of her monogamy. This attribute, (her monogamy) is mutually exclusive with any flavor of sharing. If you add one, you lose the other. They're incompatible. Adding a single scene where she gets dicked down makes her no longer monogamous. Thus that appeal is lost.

I'm stating that Evelyn isn't like that. Or rather. Isn't in that same situation. You can add a(some) sub scenes without shattering her character if written in a good enough manner.
Her appeal to the player isn't going to be damaged (in my opinion at least) based on a change in bedroom dynamics. But unless that happens any assumptions I make is just an assumption

Let me take it a bit more slowly so I stop fucking up.

Arille, a character who is in the game right NOW is a character designed conceptually as a Dom. She has a single scene where she subs. This does not change anything about her as a character or your general interactions. She's still a dom. She's still Arille. Her general personality and relationship dynamic as a whole doesn't budge an inch.

Do you understand what I'm trying to convey? If not I'll just give up and take the L.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Nah.

A bit yeah. That's not something I'm denying. That was how she passed her time in a rather lonely personal life and she liked it. There's also the bits of her not wanting to be controlled and used like a pawn, running away for those reasons, her rather big glow up when going dragon. You get what I'm saying right? There's more there. She's not that shallow.

I feel like I'm not communicating the point succinctly enough. Probably a shortcoming of my own skill. Or I could just be wrong and don't see it.

Brienne as a character is enjoyed by the player because of her monogamy. This attribute, (her monogamy) is mutually exclusive with any flavor of sharing. If you add one, you lose the other. They're incompatible. Adding a single scene where she gets dicked down makes her no longer monogamous. Thus that appeal is lost.

I'm stating that Evelyn isn't like that. Or rather. Isn't in that same situation. You can add a(some) sub scenes without shattering her character if written in a good enough manner.
Her appeal to the player isn't going to be damaged (in my opinion at least) based on a change in bedroom dynamics. But unless that happens any assumptions I make is just an assumption

Arille, a character who is in the game right NOW is a character designed conceptually as a Dom. She has a single scene where she subs. This does not change anything about her as a character or your general interactions. She's still a dom. She's still Arille. Her general personality and relationship dynamic as a whole doesn't budge an inch.

Do you understand what I'm trying to convey? If not I'll just give up and take the L.
I think Monte and yuzuyo are just trolling/gaslighting you. As I clearly understand what you're trying to convey.

Here, your rightful W. (y)

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Eh...even those things you just described are rooted in power dynamics and thus her general appeal.
Her not wanting to be controlled is directly tied to her identity as a dominant force.
Her "glow up", as you involved her becoming more powerful, even more controlling, and gave her dreams of exerting said control over an entire country.

I'm not saying necessarily she's shallow - I am saying every facet of her character top to bottom is tied to her view of power dynamics, and her place at the top.
Far, far more character-wise than Brienne's views on monogamy.

We've slowly moved the goalposts on the actual subject matter in regards to Evelyn. 'A scene or two where she subs to the player' has never been what's on offer.

What has been thrown around is an entire route where Evelyn is completely subby to the player, completely antithetical to her current content. That is what would completely upend her character. We're talking about her not being a dom anymore. That is what's most often asked for in regards to Eve. And that is hypocritical, assuming that request is coming from the same person(s).

I have a completely different rant on Brienne and the type of player that I think, personally, shouldn't be catered to at all - but that's a much longer conversation so I'll cut it off there.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes