NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm still irked my royal scion can't take the Dragon power, but power fantasy bad or something.
And I'm still irked that Cait had a goddamn LUMIAN PALADIN SET WITH AWESOME HEALING SPELLS YU CAN'T LEARN and my Acolyte can't receive it, but Azyrran? OMFG SURE LET THE HORNET BE HOLY!

Jokes aside Brienne is my favorite character, same as Kiyoko (I think Impregnation & devoted waifus are my favorite tropes in this game) but scene wise they do have things with other characters don't they?

Kiyoko is certainly open for threesomes/foursomes (so long as you participate on them with her) and Brienne is getting "milked" regularly by Azyrran and/or Cait if you don't do it yourself, right? (Oh hey would you look at that? an optional path for Brienne to do sexual things with other characters already exist...or are we just gonna ignore it cuz "is just foreplay" and that somehow doesn't counts?)

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Personally I really like the Bri/Gia/Champ stuff and the Bri/Azzy/Champ stuff and would probably enjoy some Bri/Gia/Azzy/Champ stuff. Hell throw Lia in there as well.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Not even remotely. The discussion, as Skandranon said, was about how some people here act. Rules for thee and not for me. "Brienne shouldn't get rammed by anyone else because that's out of character, but please, please, change x, I don't like them, appeal to meeeee."

That's what this is about and it runs rampant here because of the circlejerk. The hate-boner is out of control.
My entire point is that arguing about how a character "should act" is essentially useless in a game like coc because the game advertises itself to be open-ended which just leads to us having our own little interpretations of how a character we like should be when in reality we're just at the mercy of the author/owner of the character (and Tobs if the character gets popular enough).
Also we should appreciate more OPTIONAL side content because more eyes on character is always good (unless again, Tobs grows that specific rapey twinkle in his eye) because more eyes on a character means more content you like for said character. I'm sure if they gave Evelyn a pussy as an option and kept her dominant, there would be a ton more people willing to appreciate her and actually interact with her. Same with letting Breanne getting an ntr route, more content is always good right?
1669513393399443.png

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
My entire point is that arguing about how a character "should act" is essentially useless in a game like coc because the game advertises itself to be open-ended which just leads to us having our own little interpretations of how a character we like should be when in reality we're just at the mercy of the author/owner of the character (and Tobs if the character gets popular enough).
Also we should appreciate more OPTIONAL side content because more eyes on character is always good (unless again, Tobs grows that specific rapey twinkle in his eye) because more eyes on a character means more content you like for said character. I'm sure if they gave Evelyn a pussy as an option and kept her dominant, there would be a ton more people willing to appreciate her and actually interact with her. Same with letting Breanne getting an ntr route, more content is always good right?
View attachment 2913148
More content is always good, yes, but it really depends on the type of content.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Oh, I'm not opposed to any of those things in principle. I'm up for almost anything. There is, however quite often a LOT of bitching in this thread about certain kinks every time they come up, whether its people complaining about futa, people complaining about NPCxNPC stuff, or people complaining about sub/dom dynamics. SO clearly, not everyone is quite as saintly as I am.

I'm good with most everything when it comes to what kind of stuff makes it into the game.

That being said...there's the issue of time.

Wsan took, what, a year and a half to finish this Brihaus stuff? And mind you, this isn't even the last big hoorah for Brienne - her actual character quest is supposed to concern the cursed armor (and Brint is supposed to have his own equivalent). And then he has to do several more areas in KM still...

Gardeford and Aly took about the same amount of time to work on the valks. Jstar took about a year to do Tetsuya. Savin took like 8 months to do Ryn's quest, and still isn't even done with the follow-up stuff. It's consistently taken around a year for any largish project.

There's already been several things scrapped because backlogs are too big. There comes a point where every time X thing gets added, Y thing stands an increasingly worse making it in, and I'm honestly pretty sure we're well past that point.

Wsan already alluded to that, when he suggested that alternate routes for Eve (or any of his characters) would be the first thing on the chopping block in favor of "primary characterization".
He also keeps doomsaying whether or not he'll ever get to spend the time fleshing out the dryads like he really wants to.

So when it comes to trying to expand a character's appeal outside of that character's original scope...I would simply rather them spend time and effort working with that character expanding on the material that's already there.
I'm only arguing for more interactable options when it comes to characters.
Sides I don't think time is really much of a threat anymore when it comes to a game like Coc2. Even though i don't see this game being finished anytime soon it's in a unique postion where fans are happily supporting it as long as they can and its only going to make more money.
While I agree that writers should just focus on the main direction of a character it wouldn't really hurt if the author added more ideas onto their development.
But it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
wait what dragon power? I got lost in the walls of text
There's a Dragon impaled by a magical spear in Harvest Valley. To free the Dragon, someone of royal blood must wield the spear and be affected by its magic which increases the wielders strength by turning them into a half-dragon (with a side effect of making them power hungry). Currently the only people who can use the spear is Azzyran and Evelyn.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
Why do you think her intro is terrible? I thought it was okay.
>First encounter to her, curious about her
>The only choice to have relationship with her when we are meet is either suck her dick or offer her our ass.

It's terrible because you can see clearly as dragon in skyrim how author thinking she's special. Can I just talk with her like normal human being never mind?
>She has dick, so it's not normal
In the world where demon and plant is life, it's normal and tame

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
>First encounter to her, curious about her
>The only choice to have relationship with her when we are meet is either suck her dick or offer her our ass.

It's terrible because you can see clearly as dragon in skyrim how author thinking she's special. Can I just talk with her like normal human being never mind?
>She has dick, so it's not normal
In the world where demon and plant is life, it's normal and tame
A woman with a dick isn't normal yes, but content like this is getting quite popularized. Which brings to mind, when I play this game I never recall there is anyway to turn off the futa content. Do you know if there is a way to disable this?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
There's a Dragon impaled by a magical spear in Harvest Valley. To free the Dragon, someone of royal blood must wield the spear and be affected by its magic which increases the wielders strength by turning them into a half-dragon (with a side effect of making them power hungry). Currently the only people who can use the spear is Azzyran and Evelyn.
can we atleast keep the dragon for snusnu?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
3rd time I'm asking - does anyone know where the script files are? as in so I can open the dialogue and change the names to something more appealing, like my mothers name or something.

jesus I refuse to believe that not a single person here knows what I'm talking about. people are ignoring me, revenge will be swift and painless! you will not see me coming! *line from a movie I've seen, can't remember which one* :/

View attachment 2912664
Okay, so listen me very carefully, because I wont repeat it twice. I recommend you to write it down. Or even better turn on audio recorder on your phone. It present even in old nokias from ancient pre-twitter times.

This is instruction for windows.
If you on android you out of luck, since all neccesry files located on internal, system storage which is unavailable for users without root access.
If you on linux instruction is the same as for windows.
If you on mac os

Step 1. Open up folder with a file 'CoC II.exe'. File name should be without quotes ('), thats just to highlight what file name should be.
In folder that you just opened should be three additional folders 'locales', 'resources' and 'swiftshader'. Again names of the folders should be without quotes (' symbol).
Step 2. Open folder with name 'resources'. There are should be file 'electron.asar' and folder 'app'. As mentioned previously names provided with quotes (') to separate names of the files/folders from plain text, so look for the names without quotes (' symbol).
Step 3. Open 'app' folder. Depending on the version of the shit thats called 'game' you have, you should see something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything that have name 'Content_whatever' and have extension 'js' is a script files that contains mangled code and text in one tight, minified package. To edit something you should open each file, to find what you looking for, and edit it. In case you forget, quotes (' symbol) should be absent from the names of a files.

Congratulation, you located script files. Hope my quick tutorial helped you. Like, subscribe and comment for more helpful videos. You can also support me on patreon. Now a quick shoutout for my todays sponsor raid shadow legends...

Prepare to be surprised.
Unless somebody has been hiding their power level, the only person whose constantly displayed they know anything to do with file structure is Quintilus. Wake up, Quint.
How you managed to ping me without creating alert Alterism ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes