Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Dont believe to this lie jfmherokiller
She appears as a regular chick, with regular chicken stuff. No dragon can be breed in this 'game'.
Ashelander is literally called a Dragon. Yeah she may not look like Paarthurnax ingame but instead as a supermodel with horns and a tail but in universe she's a Dragon.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
But anyways hows the brienne family patch been treating ya guys.Im commited to play the fen games around Xmas when ill have the time and have stacked on some more content(especially in the case of coc2) so a first impressions would be helpful(Also iirc the brienne family addition has been smt that was notoriously WIP for years upon years and now its finally here.)So is it anything to what you ancients expected?

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
But anyways hows the brienne family patch been treating ya guys.Im commited to play the fen games around Xmas when ill have the time and have stacked on some more content(especially in the case of coc2) so a first impressions would be helpful(Also iirc the brienne family addition has been smt that was notoriously WIP for years upon years and now its finally here.)So is it anything to what you ancients expected?
I kinda mixed feeling. It's feel incomplete, but brienne mother are hot, and she sometimes suck us when we visit her.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The Dragon turns into a mace once you free her. You can still have sex with the Dragon in your dreams if you equip the mace before you fall asleep.
I have a Charmer with no other dream-related equipment using that mace and NOT ONCE have I had dreams with horny dragon, what am I doing wrong?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I have a Charmer with no other dream-related equipment using that mace and NOT ONCE have I had dreams with horny dragon, what am I doing wrong?
I think you have to interact with her first in your inventory where she's free to talk and meditate with you. Then tell her you're dtf while you're sleeping. I can't really remember how but I remembered having dreamsex with her then turning my attentions to Dragon Evelyn from that point on.

Reactions: NODOGAN
Oct 10, 2021
The timing on some of these quests versus the info they give are so weird sometimes. Like you get the in world explanation about the anti death tears only after doing Cait's slut temple/choosing not to build it. The tears had been available long before this point though. Also, Vivienne's whole thing about freaking the player out about how demon waste material (cum, milk, etc) is just raw transformation stuff is after you've already dealt with the imps and demons for a while. Plus demon codex not unlocking until the end of act 1. Pacing is weird, yo.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes