Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
If you read my post completely you would have noticed that I spoke of the "initial reaction of Kinu" and criticized what happens next. It should have been the trigger for a reconcilliation and understanding arc and that's where TOBS fucked it all (again).
As I said a long time ago in this very thread, the best Kinu is the one that doesn't exist.

Life is just pain and suffering for her so the best timeline is the one where she is never born.

glygoch

Apr 27, 2017
If you read my post completely you would have noticed that I spoke of the "initial reaction of Kinu" and criticized what happens next. It should have been the trigger for a reconcilliation and understanding arc and that's where TOBS fucked it all (again).
Never said you didn't, my point was that the quality of writing is irrelevant if he writes "feel bad" stories. The point of the whole story is to make you feel guilty if you care for your fictional daughter. I personally deleted the orb from existence back when that was possible as soon as I heard about this spite project. No point running head against a brick wall.

Reactions: Jollira

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Their viewpoint is conflict.
I re-read the story and feel awkward in the Fox family but I understand the plot.
Perhaps I am also an Asian, so knew very well the conflict in one family and felt it was normal.
Both Kinu feel a degree of dislike toward either Kiyoko or Komari because they feel the latter oppress them. (And the Asian way to express their dislikes is indifference toward their target)
It's right to some degree but because the parents have no choice but to groom a proper successor for the Otomo family.
Kiyoko values human relationships and how to exercise political ability while Komari worships god and the fertile land.
When your daughter/future head shows the ability that suits their taste or shows the demerit with they dislike.
That's how their awkward relationship comes in.
-----Komari is loyal to Kiyoko but more than a hundred years have passed, and Komari who suffered and faced numerous hardships would have different opinions.
Komari may think about the family serving Kinu to help the Shoujo demerit as the goddess of fertility while Kiyoko doesn't care about god or otherworldly power and pursues versatility over rigidness

*Shoujo fears her mother and doesn't want to be like her, Hime feels the "old-hags" annoying and ineffective.
They feel that adults oppress them and show dislike

**Well, this is my opinion from my experience.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I re-read the story and feel awkward in the Fox family but I understand the plot.
Perhaps I am also an Asian, so knew very well the conflict in one family and felt it was normal.
Both Kinu feel a degree of dislike toward either Kiyoko or Komari because they feel the latter oppress them. (And the Asian way to express their dislikes is indifference toward their target)
It's right to some degree but because the parents have no choice but to groom a proper successor for the Otomo family.
Kiyoko values human relationships and how to exercise political ability while Komari worships god and the fertile land.
When your daughter/future head shows the ability that suits their taste or shows the demerit with they dislike.
-----Komari is loyal to Kiyoko but more than a hundred years have passed, and Komari who suffered and faced numerous hardships would have different opinions.
Komari may think about the family serving Kinu to help the Shoujo demerit as the goddess of fertility while Kiyoko doesn't care about god or otherworldly power and pursues versatility over rigidness

*Shoujo fears her mother and doesn't want to be like her, Hime feels the "old-hags" annoying and ineffective.

Nice try Mr.Observer

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022

Shut up glowie

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

That's great and all but can you tell me why I should give a shit about any of that?

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019

Wow, so basically ToBS successful made kitsune, one of the oldest furrybait, coomerbait, anthrobait who being loved by everyone because their playfulness disliked by everyone because he projects how much irredeemable cunt their species. Based him who think bat soup are normal food

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023

Now you could be legit but your post radiates a certain something...idk like a glow perhaps? I just never heard of an actual "ASIAN"person relating to Tobs weeabo fantasy writing.
1667539181834729.jpg

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes