Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Their viewpoint is conflict.
I re-read the story and feel awkward in the Fox family but I understand the plot.
Perhaps I am also an Asian, so knew very well the conflict in one family and felt it was normal.
Both Kinu feel a degree of dislike toward either Kiyoko or Komari because they feel the latter oppress them. (And the Asian way to express their dislikes is indifference toward their target)
It's right to some degree but because the parents have no choice but to groom a proper successor for the Otomo family.
Kiyoko values human relationships and how to exercise political ability while Komari worships god and the fertile land.
When your daughter/future head shows the ability that suits their taste or shows the demerit with they dislike.
That's how their awkward relationship comes in.
-----Komari is loyal to Kiyoko but more than a hundred years have passed, and Komari who suffered and faced numerous hardships would have different opinions.
Komari may think about the family serving Kinu to help the Shoujo demerit as the goddess of fertility while Kiyoko doesn't care about god or otherworldly power and pursues versatility over rigidness

*Shoujo fears her mother and doesn't want to be like her, Hime feels the "old-hags" annoying and ineffective.
They feel that adults oppress them and show dislike

**Well, this is my opinion from my experience.
Kiyoko values human relationships? Mf just instantly made Bimbo Kinu marry Nakano for that strengthened family dynasty along with her daddy issues projected to him + a bit of gaslighting of course and Introverted Kinu rejected that shit and chose a farmer which is a literal opposite.

No choice to groom a proper successor for the family? You know Kiyoko's a bakery right? 'Cause she keeps getting bred?
You're telling me only child A is available?

There could've been a third path where she literally just asked us for guidance, a route where she doesn't like anything of this traditional bullshit this hack of a writer is doing aka run away with us instead, maybe she could've dreamt of adventuring too because of how many stories we tell or some shit.

Hell, even Farmer Kinu COULD'VE done that since she has mommy issues on that one and prefer US.

This shitshow he calls a drama would've been non-existent if he actually thought of common sense for once.
Running away from home or rejecting tradition has always been a thing, not just for Asians.

Just stfu about trying to think of logic with this piece of shit of a writer 'cause trying to think there's an actual good one is like trying to fix a crazy ex who beats the shit out of you and think that's their own form of love.

She just hit me with a right hook today, yesterday was a body blow so maybe this means something.
Bro this just means bitch is crazy.
What if it's morse code?
Man, you's stupid...

Did the meds wear off again? God dammit.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
After reading that long-ass paragraph of a comment.
Maybe...MAYBE I'VE BECOME TOBS or maybe I AM TOBS all along?!

Schizo GIF - Schizo GIFs
Oh shit!!! TOBS mental retardation (apologies to people suffering from this condition for comparing you to TOBS) is contagious!!!

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
You can give the waste of a fire chicken companion a dick so there's that. Personally I keep her ashes in the same box with the fox amulet but you do you.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes