claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Public update is out now, and it's finally milkin time :sneaky:

speaking of, you have to have milked the girls at the milking barn at least twice apparently, had to check the discord to find that out

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (Sept-Oct 2023):GJRqhH072A8q7IAs9WKY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.24 Patch Notes:
  • Sub!Arona has a new threesome with Uncaged!Etheryn.
  • Arona’s scene in the Khor’minos Bathhouse is now repeatable if you are Lovers.
  • You can now take Arona and Etheryn to the baths together if they are both your Lovers. Includes three new threesomes with the girls therein.
  • Grettel has a new victory sex scene for pussy-having PCs. (by Skow)
  • Infrith has a new anal doggystyle scene for bedicked PCs. (by Gardeford)
  • Rina’s quickies have been added to the Moohaus. (by Wsan)
  • The Milking Shed has been added to the Moohaus, with scenes for the PC milking Rina, Cassia, and Brienne, “milking” Brint, and the PC getting milked. (by Wsan)
  • You can now cook a meal for the moos at the haus. (by Wsan)
  • The Milking Machine’s [Make Milky] option now becomes [Make Milkier] if already lactating, and it increases your MilkStorageMultiplier. Bovum Sherry’s MilkStorageMultiplier has also increased.
  • Rina’s Colosseum training cooldown is now just 1 week, rather than 2.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
- Direct Downloads: /
Steam beta key (Sept-Oct 2023):GJRqhH072A8q7IAs9WKY
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.24 Patch Notes:
  • Sub!Arona has a new threesome with Uncaged!Etheryn.
  • Arona’s scene in the Khor’minos Bathhouse is now repeatable if you are Lovers.
  • You can now take Arona and Etheryn to the baths together if they are both your Lovers. Includes three new threesomes with the girls therein.
  • Grettel has a new victory sex scene for pussy-having PCs. (by Skow)
  • Infrith has a new anal doggystyle scene for bedicked PCs. (by Gardeford)
  • Rina’s quickies have been added to the Moohaus. (by Wsan)
  • The Milking Shed has been added to the Moohaus, with scenes for the PC milking Rina, Cassia, and Brienne, “milking” Brint, and the PC getting milked. (by Wsan)
  • You can now cook a meal for the moos at the haus. (by Wsan)
  • The Milking Machine’s [Make Milky] option now becomes [Make Milkier] if already lactating, and it increases your MilkStorageMultiplier. Bovum Sherry’s MilkStorageMultiplier has also increased.
  • Rina’s Colosseum training cooldown is now just 1 week, rather than 2.
they already did a quick hotfix as the milking wasn't working as intended LMAO

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
This has got to be the most new content they've included in a Public patch in a long time. Usually the difference between the previous backer patch and the public is like 1 or 2 scenes and a few bug fixes.
inhales copium
Hopefully they keep that trend and the patches the follow will include more scenes as well.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
...you know we haven't got a futa scene in like....four months I think?

Barely double digits this whole year.

Really hope we get some good stuff now that Wsan is off the leash.

• Love
Reactions: yuzuyo

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Also, this is the second time ever I think I legitimately didn't know who a character in the notes was.
Though in this case, I just haven't seen Grettel for so long I forgot about her.

Last time, it was that dragon centaur chick who I was entirely unaware of. I completely missed whenever they actually added her and only found out about it when the Azzy/Eve quest came in.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Man I am not a fan of most of the companion 3-some scenes, but my god is the Ryn Arona stuff the absolute worst of it.

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Idk. I like Ryn, I like Arona most of the time, but any threesome with Arona just doesn't do anything for me at best and at worst makes me wonder why I even clicked on it in the first place. Maybe it's because of how vastly different the characters are and it creates a dynamic I just find really off putting, like putting soysauce on my icecream kinda off putting.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes