M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Where is it? You can't keep saying without delivering damn it. That's the devs job. Where is my fics. WHERE IS THIS? NAKANO WHERE?
They are finished, I just need to edit them.

Idk. I like Ryn, I like Arona most of the time, but any threesome with Arona just doesn't do anything for me at best and at worst makes me wonder why I even clicked on it in the first place. Maybe it's because of how vastly different the characters are and it creates a dynamic I just find really off putting, like putting soysauce on my icecream kinda off putting.
I do not see what is wrong with these. They are great, personally. They make sure emphesize that you are the lead actor, and the main guy/girl both of your womem swoon over.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Of course it just has to be Arona/Ryn content, all of the previous stuff sucks so im not exactly looking forward to more of that.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I do not see what is wrong with these. They are great, personally. They make sure emphesize that you are the lead actor, and the main guy/girl both of your womem swoon over.
Come on man, they're written to be so voyeuristic. Arona does all the sex talk and egging despite being the sub, while you're mostly silent. In the Spitroast Ryn scene Arona takes her ass while you only get her mouth. In the Spoil Ryn scene, Ryn takes Arona's ass while you, guess what? Take Arona's mouth. Why are we not double stuffing Ryn's ass? Why am I not fucking Arona's pussy in the Spoil scene? Why am I not the caboose in a fuck train in either? Ryn even brings that up, so why did we not do that? It's because Savin enjoys being the cuck that gets a handy-j while the sexually dominate one goes to town on the "girl".

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Come on man, they're written to be so voyeuristic. Arona does all the sex talk and egging despite being the sub, while you're mostly silent. In the Spitroast Ryn scene Arona takes her ass while you only get her mouth. In the Spoil Ryn scene, Ryn takes Arona's ass while you, guess what? Take Arona's mouth. Why are we not double stuffing Ryn's ass? Why am I not fucking Arona's pussy in the Spoil scene? Why am I not the caboose in a fuck train in either? Ryn even brings that up, so why did we not do that? It's because Savin enjoys being the cuck that gets a handy-j while the sexually dominate one goes to town on the "girl".
Power fantasy, yadda yadda

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Yeah its they're the most twosome threesome scenes ever written, you'd think the player character would be more involved since both Etheryn and Arona are supposed to be submissive to you but since Savin loves sitting in the corner and watching dickgirls fucking each other then we got to too.
Hell the sauna scenes are the either you and Ryn sucking off Arona or you sucking off both Ryn and Arona. It's only just now we're actually getting a threesome scene where the pc plays a dominate role over the both of them.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Yeah its they're the most twosome threesome scenes ever written, you'd think the player character would be more involved since both Etheryn and Arona are supposed to be submissive to you but since Savin loves sitting in the corner and watching dickgirls fucking each other then we got to too.
Hell the sauna scenes are the either you and Ryn sucking off Arona or you sucking off both Ryn and Arona. It's only just now we're actually getting a threesome scene where the pc plays a dominate role over the both of them.
and its still shit.Like god damn man i can somewhat forgive savin and co self inserting themselves and their fetishes in the scenes but cant 1 fucker there NOT be a subhuman sub and just write a good dom scene.Like dont get me wrong i enjoy most scenes in the game,some i dare say i love but the point is not only do we lack dom content but the very select dom scenes we DO get are shit.Ive talked about this before but aronas case is the perfect example of this.SubArona is mid cause in her sub route we just lightly tease her and maybe bruise her pride,just maybe.But in the dom route?Bro come on its night and day.

TLDR:Stop being cucks,go jim and write some dom scenes god damn it !!!!

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Man I am not a fan of most of the companion 3-some scenes, but my god is the Ryn Arona stuff the absolute worst of it.
Let's see. Usually Savin threesomes are entirely NPC focused for the lions share of sexual stimulation. Given it's Arona and Ryn written by Savin I imagine the PC gets to actually fuck/be fucked in maybe 1 of all 4 of the scenes. Maybe 2 if he was feeling generous.

Oh hell I've got time time to put my money where my mouth was...
...Alright now to begin with, how in the world did this make it past proofreading

Given you have to see it before starting any of the scenes it'd be the first thing you'd think would get identified and ironed out. Could it just be a flowery way to structure the sentence? If it is it's one I haven't read. Hmm. A minor nitpick but...

Anyways I was mostly right.
Though credit where it's due, Savin can still spin hot scene.

Although~

No need for flavorful commentary on my part. Doin' it anyways.
Bit of a Tobs moment. Pride watching a cumshot happen? Prideful to watch?
A proud c-

Why are we not double stuffing Ryn's ass?
Why? Because

Heh.

No wonder threesomes consistently were so seldom desired.

Also a small aside:
This kind of thing between the two tossing love around between each other feels like I've missed a scene or too where they emotionally connect on a level the way you and Arona did when you first visited the KM baths when you coaxed her confession out of her.

Always seemed like they had a BF type schtick with Arona filling in as a proper protective older sister as opposed to the blanket polyamory that's the staple of the game.
But we're kinda just there now. And I don't know what scene I missed that made that emotional leap.

that you are the lead actor
In as much as you can be the "lead actor" when the primary recipient of all sexual stimulation of 2 (and a half technically) of 4 scenes being Arona with the MC somehow passive even on the giving end of oral fixations. 1 of which being Etheryn focused. They're also, as mentioned by another post, hitting rather voyeuristic beats. The spoil Ryn scene is nearly entirely predominantly the dynamic between the duo of Ryn and Rona with the MC getting directed like a side squeeze multiple times.

Case of write what you know, I imagine.

Anyways that's enough ragging on threesomes.
Okay maybe a little more...
I was expecting the typical Savin touch when I read this when that dungeon first dropped

"'Not very soon' my ass" I joked. We got those threesomes before Ryn got an alternative uncaging event.

Now that's enough ragging on threesomes

Anyways the threesomes were written reasonably well.
SKoW's trib scene was alright I think. I'm into tribadism but it's one of those fetishes that I think just struggles to work in a text based game. Now that I think on it, there's a criminally small amount of double dildo content in this game. Given it's a fantasy world you'd think they'd be able to magic up one that can also do a convincing facsimile of an ejaculation linked to the participants pleasure.

Gardefords anal scene with it's variation for diphallic PC's are terrific. I'm not into more rough stuff or even the lighter variation of rough stuff. But good scenes make it easier to push boundaries so when he swats her ass it read pretty good and is pretty hot.

Anyways that's enough CoC2 for the month. Brihaus will finish eventually and I'm only really in it for that (and increasingly for whatever Gardeford ends up doing)

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Who the F keeps voting for futa, don't we have enough og those already?
As opposed to what? More pure fems? The game doesn't have "enough" of those?
The only ones with legit reason to complain are the ones who want more male content, but most i've seen bitch about futas just want more women in the game. Which is fair, but you guys are bathing in an oasis while claiming you're dying of thirst.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Who the F keeps voting for futa, don't we have enough og those already?
No.

As I mentioned before, we barely got any this year.

Last time I checked, this game was 13% futa, and given we've only gotten 1 new one this whole year iirc (with 3 scenes), I wouldn't be surprised if we've sunk out of even the double digits.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
No.

As I mentioned before, we barely got any this year.

Last time I checked, this game was 13% futa, and given we've only gotten 1 new one this whole year iirc (with 3 scenes), I wouldn't be surprised if we've sunk out of even the double digits.
Eh I guess I kept confusing the details with TiTs, can't blame me when they kept setting a prime example there

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
We don't need more female characters, we need more content for the female characters we already have. Hell we really don't need new characters in general, this game has too much bloat as it is. At least Brihause is dribbling in.
Yep, this should be the way. Also, allowing player to actually be the active part in a scene... would be a lifechanger.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes