striker129er

Dec 29, 2017
what exactly are the plans for the wayfort? like how far do they plan to allow us to upgrade it?

I would love to have it setup as some kind of consulate where we have one of every race.
That would be very lovely!

My idea for the wayfort is to make it into a bastion for my cult of soon-to-be demons.

Jun 1, 2017
Honestly? Threesomes and multiple partners just aren't very hot to me. I could get behind it if it shows off character personality well and involves some minor cat-fighting over the shared dick but I've only really found that done well in one h-manga(Shout out to 374008, Nori5rou is so fucking based).
Yeah that's perfectly valid, too. Just imo, and also like you mention, there's ways where it could appeal to more people, but they usually make them abrasive.

There's lots of dynamics they can use, stuff like with characters like brienne who (so far, mostly) don't like other people like mc, don't want other dongs, but likes getting PC off more. So far just has scenes with other non futa females so kind of fool proof for no jealousy or bad vibes besides maybe stuff like dom rina pushing it. Characters like cait who spread 'em while doing it and tell someone else it's free real estate, open farming tool, minimal bad feelings besides stuff like the lusamine stuff while she makes PC sit inside, or when you have multiple characters that love PC and/or each other, sister wives, harems etc, which most of the time is just vanilla with toppings and is very lovey dovey, like in nekopara etc.

Main one that's niche and you want to avoid is stuff like in swinger stories or ntr where, basically, a bull in all but name bangs love/lust interest, and they gush about bull, then mc gets sloppy seconds if they're lucky or most likely just a handy, which seems like what fenverse games gravitate around.

Stuff like high school dxd or other harem animes/vns serve as a good template for harem relationships, where you'll have some characters fine with sharing mc, some that just want mc alone, some that like each other enough to do threesomes etc.

Imo, the way the scenes are wrote is a problem (making char other than PC explicitly "better" male/female), but in general futas just throw a wrench in threesomes. You'll have stuff like with kas/cait, where cait already is banging others so two guys or guy and a futa or whatever doesn't really give bad vibes.

Futas in general alone, can look conventionally attractive to a male gaze besides the "extra attachment", and especially in text based it's easier to just focus on female parts, but using kas again, if she didn't have a dong, and had, say, a threesome with brienne and PC, both wanting to get pregnant, then it'd probably be pretty accepted, possibly based. However, throw in a dong, throw in the writing and brienne probably talking about how much bigger kas is and PC being secondary focus, and suddenly there's a problem. Even with wild card scenarios like arona and ryn they fudge up with ryn being in a dominant role instead of PC telling arona to blow her or something.

Just with, say, bisexual women, they can be wrote getting off on each other and still having a male PC feel special, (that's the girl they like, you're the guy they like etc) but with a futa on a love interest, and swinger centric writing, it almost always feels like choosing a threesome is explicitly letting someone else bang your girl/guy while you're in the corner wanking, and you're the third wheel/someone picked up at a bar. Even then, if it was explicitly in scenarios where someones getting railed and then their partner or someone else bangs you specifically, kinda like how the liaden/az scene goes when Cait sees you, then it'd have room for competition, or possibly PC being the one called bigger and better by THEIR partner, but the only one that seems to go there is the shark harem victory scene.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i really wish we got more backstory on the whole antielf fiasco on the icey ridge. there has got to be a way to make them stop being xenophobic bigots.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
i really wish we got more backstory on the whole antielf fiasco on the icey ridge. there has got to be a way to make them stop being xenophobic bigots.
Knowing the devs since their main leader is a guy we likely can kill him (same as with Centaur Village's Behemoth & Taldas)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes