Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Don't really like Atugia all too much, her solo content is boring and the threesome with you, her, and Brint is pretty shit. All you do is make out with her head while Brint fucks her. That's it. You don't even get her to lick or suck you.
Also just randomly blows Arona as the supposedly kissless virgin is actually a sex master.
Character is just a collection of scenes with no cohesion and her personality fails to actualize between scenes even after the second (and a half) rework.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Also just randomly blows Arona as the supposedly kissless virgin is actually a sex master.
Character is just a collection of scenes with no cohesion and her personality fails to actualize between scenes even after the second (and a half) rework.
Wait Atugia blows arona?TF how did i miss that

Dec 31, 2018
Her biggest problem is her portrait, lass looks like a dwarf on steroids, especially nude. DCL has kinda improved, it's all shiny and got proper shadows now, but he can't into space anatomy.

Reactions: JungleNuts
Oct 10, 2021
The recruitment scene being redone helped her a lot, but she needs to have her camp scenes replaced. Those were never changed, so they don't mesh with what Gardeford wants her to be now. Maybe she can nerd out with high cunning Champs at night or with the smarter companions. Replace the blowjob with Arona scene with her and Brienne/Etheryn jumping you if you hooked up with both of them.

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
She fucks with cait and etheryn.She supposedly fucks with atugia,does she fuck with azzy and brienne too?
Not Brienne because of "lore" reasons but we all its because Wsan is probably the only writer that's gonna screen and filter Tobs and Savins bullshit if they ever write any of his characters because character integrity and consistency all goes out the window when Savin or Tobs gets a hold of them.

FenAV

Jul 24, 2020
Does anyone know which patch it was when Berwynn got removed from the game? I'm looking for a version that still has him in it, instead of the fake one the writing team that bullied Hugs off the team made to spite them.

aester

Aug 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to re-cage Etheryn after completing "The Demon of Ice" quest? It says that you can cage her again, but I haven't gotten this option yet. I figure I'm missing something here.

Jan 18, 2018
why i can't even talk to Gytha or anyone in the dungeon?
Nothing written yet. Currently only Gytha has dungeon content if you jailed her before Dracia instead of letting her go.
Does anyone know which patch it was when Berwynn got removed from the game? I'm looking for a version that still has him in it, instead of the fake one the writing team that bullied Hugs off the team made to spite them.
Berwyn was never removed afaik, but the patch before he became a non-companion is 0.5.6 / , I think
Does anyone know how to re-cage Etheryn after completing "The Demon of Ice" quest? It says that you can cage her again, but I haven't gotten this option yet. I figure I'm missing something here.
When you talk to her after Dracia you should have a brief conversation about it, and then it's an option in the Sex menu.

aester

Aug 14, 2017
When you talk to her after Dracia you should have a brief conversation about it, and then it's an option in the Sex menu.
Really? I didn't get that option, I think. Does it require high confidence? I can go back and check, but I don't think that triggered for me.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes