Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Our relationship and eventual pregnancy can change her view on it
She's way too base for that and generally uninteresting. The idea that some little goof can show up and change her worldview on something she's been doing for the span of generations is unlikely and would be grade A character annihilation. Better for her to sink with the 'not so secretly a bad guy' ship.
The only thing I could see molding her character past some eventual high stakes stand off is a dose of whatever Jael'yn got, sans the "actually I'm still in love with daliza" schtick.

I just got a random scene where atugia forced herself into my room and initiated a romance I never asked for.

What the fuck, Gradeford? Decided that because people don't give 0 shits about your character you HAD TO force a relationship?
That only shows up when you flirt with her. She rejects you initially and then shows up later.

That's not exactly unexpected for various reasons. I'm sure the will is there but that's not something I ever expected to happen just initially off the back of how little Brienne had already had to do when you were courting her.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I just got a random scene where atugia forced herself into my room and initiated a romance I never asked for.

What the fuck, Gradeford? Decided that because people don't give 0 shits about your character you HAD TO force a relationship?
Dont be a pussyassbeach, pluck tattoed slut like a real pussyassman.

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
Player is able to get egnant from her horse futa cock for quite some time now. So no, it will change nothing since she uses her daughters for sole purpose of sustaining her life aka immortality through..I dont remember exactly how.
She pulls an Orochimaru, when her current body isn't good anymore she body hops into one of her daughters.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.6.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Well, glad Cassia is done, but I hope the fact that they've put off Rina this long means hers will be really special.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Like that guy said, wasn't the entire selling point of this thing that we'd bring the entire family into it? We're going to marry literally all 3 of them at the same time then not get the full family foursome on the wedding night but somehow a threesome with 2 sisters is ok? They need to start releasing unofficial patches or something because patreon have ruined them.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes