Jan 18, 2018
Pixeldrain: /
Mega: /
Steam beta key (Oct-Nov 2023): nomyNFhykIByAkSRBGXo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.25 Patch Notes
  • Cassia pregnancy is here! You can finally make the moo-mom a mother twice (and more) over. She has multiple events throughout the 9-month repeatable pregnancy culminating in birth, and her scenes are adapted for being pregnant. Some of her conversations change (this is also the case for the later-coming marriage), and she has a new talk option. (By Wsan)
  • There’s a new CG for a lil’ bovine poofball saying hello, accessed by visiting Cassia a few times after she’s given birth.
  • There’s a new option to restore the Wayfort’s original lupine statue, rather than replacing it. (by Zavos)
  • Vitra offers a bunch of new Storage slots (for free!) once you get to Khor’minos.
  • Vitra has a new oily footjob scene for bedicked PCs.
  • Desktop download versions of the game are now running on a much, much newer version of Electron. Steam versions are also running on a newer version of the Steam SDK. This should mean better performance and stability, and should fix issues with loading from file.
  • A whole crapload of fixes, courtesy of Zag and Spotty.
cassia_preg.Moira.0.png

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
0.6.25 Patch Notes
  • Cassia pregnancy is here! You can finally make the moo-mom a mother twice (and more) over. She has multiple events throughout the 9-month repeatable pregnancy culminating in birth, and her scenes are adapted for being pregnant. Some of her conversations change (this is also the case for the later-coming marriage), and she has a new talk option. (By Wsan)
  • There’s a new CG for a lil’ bovine poofball saying hello, accessed by visiting Cassia a few times after she’s given birth.
  • There’s a new option to restore the Wayfort’s original lupine statue, rather than replacing it. (by Zavos)
  • Vitra offers a bunch of new Storage slots (for free!) once you get to Khor’minos.
  • Desktop download versions of the game are now running on a much, much newer version of Electron. Steam versions are also running on a newer version of the Steam SDK. This should mean better performance and stability, and should fix issues with loading from file.
View attachment 3032046
man it is taking all my strength to wait for the marriage/brihaus to be completed, I really wanna see that moo-milf bred

Reactions: B2B2 and JungleNuts

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I mean, yeah? She's real anal about you not petting her tails.
Indeed hence why I'd personally suggest a scenario where her current partner fails her, if we go by the stupid Kinu plotline, the local guard force/her husband to spite her mother doing nothing while her family fights for it's life against bandits is a decent beginning to such.

It could boil from that to her being unsatisfied(sexually), seeking assurance and a port in the storm of the chaos of recent events and falling into the common incest trope of seeking comfort and surety in the family aka her parents embrace, tie in the knowledge that she has all those siblings for a reason, spread it across a few encounters to let wires continually cross and boom the only one suitable to stand at her side is her parent, as parent and paramour both.

It's how I'd storyboard it anyway.

Reactions: Serren and Wrynn13

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Honestly I don't care about Kinu incest, her character was ruined ever since she left that magic ball
If anything, I would probably have prefered it if there was more ways to liberate them
For example :
- Asking for Keros' help, making them timeskip years (the classic but easy way)​
- Asking for Keros' help, but making a deal to not have the timeskip (for example, selling your soul, or promise to never talk about the gods' true nature if you know about it, to say a few)​
- Not asking for Kero's help and find another way (could be linked to Nareva, since she should know a lot of things, and the area was a bit similar, and could maybe need to make a deal and become a way to sell your soul to Nareva? Or you could trade informations about the demons' portals or whatever)​
- Not asking for Kero's help, and find a yet another way (could be linked to Mahida, or Vivienne, aka the big mages' way, I'm honestly surprised we never talk to any mages about the strange magical items we have to see if they have any information)​

I would also prefer a choice or a way to make them not stay (or at least leave) Kitsune Village
I mean, why would the Champion's family stay in a village that doesn't care about him? Especially since Kiyoko at this point should be pretty lovey-dovey (except when she's not, I guess)
Most places would be probably better, like Wayford (basically the Champion's Village, even if I think this area is a big mess), or Hawkethorne (which would probably be the better choice), or even Winter City (it desesperately needs a rework and more NPCs tho)
We have contacts anywhere so wherever they want to go should not be a problem

They don't even love the Kitsune Village, they just live there... Because
And I would rather not my happy kitsune family be a part of the dangerous kitsunes that invade the elves' forest and attack at sight travelers because they are hungry for food (read sex), and instead live in a more "civilized", safer, and diverse city like Hawkthorne (even if they did stupid things too, like the whole Gweyr thing)

That's my opinion anyway, and I know we will never get it, but I want to dream, you know?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I would also prefer a choice or a way to make them not stay (or at least leave) Kitsune Village
I mean, why would the Champion's family stay in a village that doesn't care about him?
Because they can't live anywhere else, because everyone hates kitsune.

They're simultaneously an invasive species of soul-sucking vampires AND an arm of a foreign power that hasn't got around to a full-on invasion yet.

And because Kiyoko, like most kitsune, considers everyone in the Marches barbarians and would probably rather not go within 100 yards of them, let alone live with them.

- Not asking for Kero's help, and find a yet another way (could be linked to Mahida, or Vivienne, aka the big mages' way, I'm honestly surprised we never talk to any mages about the strange magical items we have to see if they have any information)+
Also, plot-wise this'd be really weird. This is basically Kas' whole goal right now that she's tearing the world apart for, is manipulating souls and moving them into bodies.

Anyone short of a god doing it seems unlikely.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Who squeezed Kiyoko inside of a gem in the first place, remind me?
Herself?
Temple got raided, she tried to sneak in there while a magic lightning was frying her brain, only her soul escaped while her body got unsubscribed from life.

P.S: I like Kiyoko but is still total bullshit she had a soul to "live" inside the orb when Keros later stated he has all the kitsune souls smashed together into his "super duper special communal soul jawbreaker" but then again, when has TOBS cared for consistency more than reaching the 10.000 words minimun in any of his fanfiction essays?

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

They're simultaneously an invasive species of soul-sucking vampires AND an arm of a foreign power that hasn't got around to a full-on invasion yet.

And because Kiyoko, like most kitsune, considers everyone in the Marches barbarians and would probably rather not go within 100 yards of them, let alone live with them.

Also, plot-wise this'd be really weird. This is basically Kas' whole goal right now that she's tearing the world apart for, is manipulating souls and moving them into bodies.

Anyone short of a god doing it seems unlikely.
So a alternative that Kas breaks the orb then. Also "coincidently" corrupting Kiyoko and Kinu into more pleasant versions. Sounds like a win/win.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017

As if we don't have other NPC in Hawkethorne that looks dangerous, like Azy (being a beegirl, and those recently attacked on sight too), or Arona (member of the orc's tribe, and was also very aggressive, as you can see before recruiting her with how you can't persuade her to stop fighting) (you could even include Quintillus, being a former member of the cult, but he hides it so I won't)
They even let catpeople make their temple for their own god (and for sex) near the city without problem when they already have their religion (as shown by the chapel in the middle of the city, worshipping Velun)
And they even let the cult get close to the city without problem at least two times (first time around Gweyr's time, and second time when we arrived, but we can justify the second time because of the blizzard or whatever was going on at the same time)
You'd probably just need like 5 minutes of explanations and they would be accepted

And we never see people being actually scared of kitsunes (afaik), most things you hear about discrimination to kitsunes are from kitsunes themselves (saying things like "they are scared of us", "they see us as monsters", but we don't see anyone not a kitsune saying that (again, afaik))

For the third point, honestly I don't know, but you could have a series of event where she learns by living in Hawkethorne that people in the Marches aren't as bad as she thought, for example

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Shit now that I think of it a demon Kiyoko even more obsessed with having your babies (now imps I guess) and being your "perfect" wife. A super slutty Kinu demon that's now completely a daddy's girl, and lets not forget a demon Boobagirl who is even more blessed now, would be bloody fantastic. Add on a quest to take over the tree with your Demonic Kitsune brides converting the other women on the way and I'm fucking sold.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
because everyone hates kitsune
What a coincidence!!!!! Im too. Now Im feels like a coc2 npc....wait...

I believe she said the temple got raided and she went in there for safety, but my memory is foggy so might be wrong.
Herself?
Temple got raided, she tried to sneak in there while a magic lightning was frying her brain, only her soul escaped while her body got unsubscribed from life.
If thats the case, wheres option to escape reality for some eternal foxy pussy aka halfassed ending? Not that I will use it, because
Безымянный.jpg

And yes, theres fuckton of ways how to get her out of it. Like make her a ghost that can possess females to have some action with her husbando. Previous game had such content, ghost from burned village, name on S, Shoulder something, Head&Shoulder. Includes little ghost Kinu.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
0.6.25 Patch Notes
View attachment 3032046
That all sounds good! Good patch.

Nevertheless. "Sad Yuri noises"
I am interested, is anyone on discord also asking about lack of lesbian content for Brienne family? Because it honestly feels like I am only one getting muffled by it. No one else in blog comments or in forums brings it up

Last edited:
Reactions: yuzuyo
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes