NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So...Wyld Elves can't change their Wyld Mark?

Removed mine with alchemy and when I tried to get a different one using alchemy wyld wine it ALWAYS says "nothing happened" (Even after turning my character 100% human to avoid any sort of race block)

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
Also, when the game launched, there were zero futa in the game at all. I think the first ones didnt pop up for like 4-6 months.
....damn, you know somehow I immediately skipped over Kas.
I thiiiink Arona was the next futa added to the game.
since i didnt play the launch build i just assumed the Kas intro was added later, which got me curious to see what the launch build looked like, saddly couldnt find a link, but since i was already going through old posts went to check when the first futa was added and sure enough was Arona and it was only 3 months after release

1698031150122.png

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

QuedzaDrake

Sep 14, 2022
So...Wyld Elves can't change their Wyld Mark?
nope, only with save editing
when you assigne one at character creation or drink wyldwine, the game records which one it is, so even if the bodypart gets changed drinking wyldwine can restore it

if you want to change which wyldmark you have just:
open your save, search for \"wyldMark\":number
change the whatever number in there for the number you want:
0 - CatEyes
1 - CowTail
2 - RamHorns
3 - HorseAnus
4 - RabbitLegs
5 - CowLegs
6 - FoxTail
7 - RabbitEars
8 - SnakeTongue
9 - FeatherHair
10 - LupineEars
11 - ChitinArms
12 - DoveWings
13 - PlantSkin
14 - HorseCock

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
However, don't forget that there's also many female characters involved in the Main Story (Cait, Hethia, Alraune, Gytha, Elthara, Queen Alissa, Calise, and Daliza, are all unmissable character, and I probably forgot about even more characters)
I'd argue that being part of the main story is a detriment. It's the whole reason why you can't really progress some relationships. The whole reason Cait can't get properly pregnant is because it is supposed to be "After the main story!" if that ever gets done. Their content is shallow because if there was major impact resulting from not-mandatory scenes, all future mandatory scenes would have to take it into account.

It's actually better to be a main-story-meaningless companion for deep content. This is why the Kitsune den is so fleshed out. The guest writer could just get the thing done without jumping through hoops.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I'd argue that being part of the main story is a detriment. It's the whole reason why you can't really progress some relationships. The whole reason Cait can't get properly pregnant is because it is supposed to be "After the main story!" if that ever gets done. Their content is shallow because if there was major impact resulting from not-mandatory scenes, all future mandatory scenes would have to take it into account.

It's actually better to be a main-story-meaningless companion for deep content. This is why the Kitsune den is so fleshed out. The guest writer could just get the thing done without jumping through hoops.
It was mostly written as a counter argument for people who says "there is more futanari in the Main Story", which is false since there's many female characters too

But yeah I agree, I prefer non-main-story locked companions, especially if they need main story for them to progress like Cait (and Etheryn too)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
nope, only with save editing
when you assigne one at character creation or drink wyldwine, the game records which one it is, so even if the bodypart gets changed drinking wyldwine can restore it

if you want to change which wyldmark you have just:
open your save, search for \"wyldMark\":number
change the whatever number in there for the number you want:
0 - CatEyes
1 - CowTail
2 - RamHorns
3 - HorseAnus
4 - RabbitLegs
5 - CowLegs
6 - FoxTail
7 - RabbitEars
8 - SnakeTongue
9 - FeatherHair
10 - LupineEars
11 - ChitinArms
12 - DoveWings
13 - PlantSkin
14 - HorseCock
Ok I seriously hate that the only way to fucking start with a Horsecock Wyld Elf is through save-editing because that's not even an option (which is WEIRD considering how much of a horsecock addict Savin is) BUT FUCKING HORSE ANUS IS AN OPTION IN CHARACTER CREATION!!

P.S: Thanks for the information, I genuinely didn't knew that...yet another point as to why Human-Charmer-Noble is the master-combo in this game, you get to be OP as fuck and choose the Horsecock Wyld Mark that way.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
it is still not worth it, especially Cait.
because why the fuck!
she even in the party didn't even use her.
hate this

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
It was mostly written as a counter argument for people who says "there is more futanari in the Main Story", which is false since there's many female characters too

But yeah I agree, I prefer non-main-story locked companions, especially if they need main story for them to progress like Cait (and Etheryn too)
To be fair, the title villain has a giant horse cock. You can leave Cait out of the party, and almost all companions, for most of the main story... but the BBEG is waving around that canonical cock. Kasyrra stands out as the only long standing story aspect and I think it is a bit much to just focus on companions when Kasyrra can be sexed up, too. I'd consider her a companion, despite being at odds with each other, on those grounds. And she's unavoidable as the central MSQ figure.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Would people consider it out of character if Imari Kinu tried to seduce (you)?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes