Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
That all sounds good! Good patch.

Nevertheless. "Sad Yuri noises"
I am interested, is anyone on discord also asking about lack of lesbian content for Brienne family? Because it honestly feels like I am only one getting muffled by it. No one else in blog comments or in forums brings it up
People cant appreciate the sort of beauty that yuri content brings.Plus im sure very few people cant write some quality yuri so eh

Reactions: M0nte

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
As if we don't have other NPC in Hawkethorne that looks dangerous, like Azy (being a beegirl, and those recently attacked on sight too), or Arona (member of the orc's tribe, and was also very aggressive, as you can see before recruiting her with how you can't persuade her to stop fighting) (you could even include Quintillus, being a former member of the cult, but he hides it so I won't)
They don't just "look" dangerous, they eat souls (or at least that's how it boils down to most people), and its fairly common knowledge. Whole different ballgame than bees, who are just egging people and only recently, or orcs, who mostly just raid particular areas (and in fact Arona is actually stopped by guards in KM where they do their raiding).

They even let catpeople make their temple for their own god (and for sex) near the city without problem when they already have their religion (as shown by the chapel in the middle of the city, worshipping Velun)
They have the same gods. Most people worship all of the Seven, they aren't in competition. Some places emphasize specific ones, but there's no barring others of the Seven from being worshipped.

And they even let the cult get close to the city without problem at least two times (first time around Gweyr's time, and second time when we arrived, but we can justify the second time because of the blizzard or whatever was going on at the same time)
The first time they didn't know it was a cult, they slipped in and started converting people. And the second time was just a few people slipping in under cover of darkness.

Very different from a family of vampires strolling into town and trying to put down roots.

And we never see people being actually scared of kitsunes (afaik), most things you hear about discrimination to kitsunes are from kitsunes themselves (saying things like "they are scared of us", "they see us as monsters", but we don't see anyone not a kitsune saying that (again, afaik))
We never see people run into any kitsune except Kiyoko, and only when she's with the PC, who by the time you can take her anywhere populated is a decorated hero.

Kohaku has to hide herself just to trade in KM.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Is this after she realizes that samurai fox is about as attractive both physically and in personality as a Hutt's backside and rebounds into incest? If that is the case then maybe not.
I mean, yeah? She's real anal about you not petting her tails.
That is not Inari Kinu, that is hime Kinu. I am asking about farm girl.

And yeah, of course no sane individual would want to fuck their own flesh and blood.
But I am writing fanfic here. We are going to ignore reality like we are writing a news report. What I am asking is: would her flirting, be it with you or with anyone else, feel out of character. But now after rereading her scenes with Hitoshi, and how absolutely thirsty she seems, no -- it would not. So yeah, she will go gun ho for that parential dick.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
So would the next update be the marriage or were they planning on something else with the cows? I want to wait until the wedding update to restart my game for cow wife run only.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Gotta say Vlitra seems to just grant you +20 storage slots...wow!
So Storage-Wise we've got: initial 10 slots, Garth's old Coffer (+10), Abbandoned Wayfort chest (+10), Senya's special sale after Oxanna's quest (+10), Gweir's gift after Winter Wolf (+10) & now Vlitra's generosity (+20) for a grand total of 70 Storage Slots...NICE!
Maybe now I will start collecing every unique item rather than selling the stuff I'm never gonna use.

Reactions: JungleNuts

JojoU

Jun 19, 2017
They finally started updating Brienne's family again? Guess its about time I started my Brienne/cowgirls only playthrough

JojoU

Jun 19, 2017
So its been awhile since Ive actually played this game. Have any other girls(non-futa) managed to avoid eventual cuckening besides Brienne, Rina, and Clementine?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Considering how she treats pregnancies like currency, I wouldn't be interested. Now if we were talking about Senja, that's another story.
I actually can argue that thats the reason why evergreen marriage would be interesting to see.Our relationship and eventual pregnancy can change her view on it.Have some wholesome moments(and a lot of sex) and change the rakkoon

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Our relationship and eventual pregnancy
Player is able to get egnant from her horse futa cock for quite some time now. So no, it will change nothing since she uses her daughters for sole purpose of sustaining her life aka immortality through..I dont remember exactly how.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes