Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Wtf, all my saves are gone. Just yesterday it was working fine and I haven't changed anything at all...

Last edited:

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
I just got a random scene where atugia forced herself into my room and initiated a romance I never asked for.

What the fuck, Gradeford? Decided that because people don't give 0 shits about your character you HAD TO force a relationship?
I also got that scene. Extremely pissed. I do not like atugia and have never even in the most remote sense attempted to romance her; par for the course being that i'm gay, i play a gay character, i only sex/romance male characters, which, thusfar, has made my selection extremely limited. Didn't want the scene, got the scene anyway. Shit like this is why i pulled my patronage.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The fastest is probably 0.6.30
But since this is from the devs that like to create "update" filled with one futa sex and a bunch of bug fix, most likely between 0.6.50 - 0.6.69
Man, I hope you are wrong I was waiting for the end of the brihaus update to play it all together, but if it's like 0.6.50 it probably won't even be done this year, like how much more can they stretch this out, here's hoping for 0.6.30

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I also got that scene. Extremely pissed. I do not like atugia and have never even in the most remote sense attempted to romance her; par for the course being that i'm gay, i play a gay character, i only sex/romance male characters, which, thusfar, has made my selection extremely limited. Didn't want the scene, got the scene anyway. Shit like this is why i pulled my patronage.
What are you guys talking about? You mean when she asks to sleep with you in camp? Can't you say no?

MouseyBoy

Oct 27, 2023
I wonder if there's any chance they'll add a Mouseboy love interest like Jojo in the first game?

Letting you play as a mouse morph would also be cool, but I'm holding out any hope for that, LOL!

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
The scene only shows up if you specifically flirt with her, not only are you besmirching the good name of the best girl with no content but your pussy loving gay ass is flirting with ladies and fucking em, I'm revoking your homo privileges and i'm turning your Brint into Brieanne, have a good day.
man-running-out-of-restaurant-man-eating.gif

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
That is not Inari Kinu, that is hime Kinu. I am asking about farm girl.

And yeah, of course no sane individual would want to fuck their own flesh and blood.
But I am writing fanfic here. We are going to ignore reality like we are writing a news report. What I am asking is: would her flirting, be it with you or with anyone else, feel out of character. But now after rereading her scenes with Hitoshi, and how absolutely thirsty she seems, no -- it would not. So yeah, she will go gun ho for that parential dick.
Farmer Kinu want to get pregnant so Kiyoko can't married her off soooooo you know

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Hey man. Look at her. She got it all.
Sweet ass armor and weapons. 10/10
Overwhelmingly cute and honest personality. A 10/10
Rocking Tomboy bod and she's rocking the spats .A 99999/10
head that pops off like a pez cap that could be used as a weapon and a portable onahole. A -*,";">>>028 outta 10
I mean i aint good at numbers but if we add all that up we'd get.... eh something but you can see that her appeal score is real big but unfortunately shes a ginger, so that drops her down to just a 10 and a 10 outta 10 score is still perfect and perfection is only fitting for my Atugia.
500px-Atugia-DCL-V2-Full.png

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Hey man. Look at her. She got it all.
Sweet ass armor and weapons. 10/10
Overwhelmingly cute and honest personality. A 10/10
Rocking Tomboy bod and she's rocking the spats .A 99999/10
head that pops off like a pez cap that could be used as a weapon and a portable onahole. A -*,";">>>028 outta 10
I mean i aint good at numbers but if we add all that up we'd get.... eh something but you can see that her appeal score is real big but unfortunately shes a ginger, so that drops her down to just a 10 and a 10 outta 10 score is still perfect and perfection is only fitting for my Atugia.
View attachment 3039912
she looks like a boy though

Reactions: enemyoftheshow
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes