M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I know that this is pitate site and all that, but please do not feed other peoples works into AI generating alghoritims. For there are many moral, ethical and potential illegal reasons, alongside also devaluing the work artist/voice actors/writers etc.

Last edited:

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I know that this is pitate site and all that, but please do not feed other peoples works into AI generating alghoritims. For there are many moral, ethical and potential illegal reasons while also devaluing the work artist/voice actors/writers etc.
That line has long been passed both by customers companies and some game devs on this site there's no closing that door anymore

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
That line has long been passed both by customers companies and some game devs on this site there's no closing that door anymore
I mean, just because someone else does something immoral/illegal/unethical does not automatically give you the right to do the same immoral/illegal/unethical thing. Granted, this is a piracy site, so to some extent we all possess a moral code which may be seen by others as less stringent and accepting of certain illegal activities (namely piracy), but still. "Other people do it so that makes it okay" is a pretty weak justification.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
There are plenty of lawsuits coming their way. I hope something comes out of it.
Not a chance. About as much use as suing a pirate site, for the same reasons.

AI is already freely available to everyone and becoming moreso continually. Regulating it's use is just trying to plug a dam with your fingers.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I mean, just because someone else does something immoral/illegal/unethical does not automatically give you the right to do the same immoral/illegal/unethical thing. Granted, this is a piracy site, so to some extent we all possess a moral code which may be seen by others as less stringent and accepting of certain illegal activities (namely piracy), but still. "Other people do it so that makes it okay" is a pretty weak justification.
What i meant was customers companies and game devs will abuse ai in order to avoid paying writers musicians or artists for there work hell disney a billion dollar company used it for secret invasion rather then pay a few artists to do there intro i wasn't justifing stealing there work just saying its there and it will be abused until theres laws protecting them from it

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What i meant was customers companies and game devs will abuse ai in order to avoid paying writers musicians or artists for there work hell disney a billion dollar company used it for secret invasion rather then pay a few artists to do there intro i wasn't justifing stealing there work just saying its there and it will be abused until theres laws protecting them from it
Ah, I see, I misinterpreted your point then. My apologies.

Reactions: Mrbark1234

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I know that this is pitate site and all that, but please do not feed other peoples works into AI generating alghoritims. For there are many moral, ethical and potential illegal reasons, alongside also devaluing the work artist/voice actors/writers etc.
> somebody invented sharp stone
> NOOOOOOOOO WE SHOULD BAN IT!!!!! IT WOULD THROW DULL STONES CREATORS OUT OF BUSINESS
> time passes
> everybody uses sharp tones now, time saved by its use increases overall survival chances of single individual, thus species

> somebody invented socks sewing machine
> NOOOOOOOOO WE SHOULD BAN IT!!!!! IT WOULD THROW HAND MADE SOCKS CREATORS OUT OF BUSINESS
> time passes
> everybody have socks now, even poorest, time and people resources saved by automation used to further boost industrial revolution

> somebody invented internal combustion car
> NOOOOOOOOO WE SHOULD BAN IT!!!!! IT WOULD THROW HORSE BREEDERS OUT OF BUSINESS
> time passes
> everybody uses cars now, not having one considered a sign of poverty and weirdness/goofiness

> somebody invented neural nets able to produce arts based on all the arts that were feed to it
> NOOOOOOOOO WE SHOULD BAN IT!!!!! IT WOULD THROW ALL ARTISTS OUT OF BUSINESS
> <we are here>
> time passes
> everybody uses neural nets now, not using one considered a sign of hard-crusted mind of grumbling old fart

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes