Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
why not arona is a sub

• Arona (must be Dom, Lover, and Milky) has a new scene in her rotation where you get your hands and mouth all over her tits and cock.
damm
because is am the dominant in her

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Hi guys. Sorry for hijacking this thread. But don't worry, this post is probably my last in this thread.
I'm looking for some good text based games. Can someone recommend me some with less furries(I'm fine with optional) and more realism(doesn't need to be fully realistic)?
I tried to give corruption of champions 2 a chance several times but in the end I didn't like it to be honest.
I've already played Degrees of Lewdity and found it fun to play even though its "player is always a helpless victim" theme gets annoying after a while.
Similar to Coc1/2 is Lilith's Throne. Snails pace development but what is there is fun and the furry is very optional as you can set all that in population options. Oh and you can totally Power Fantasy it up there.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Hi guys. Sorry for hijacking this thread. But don't worry, this post is probably my last in this thread.
I'm looking for some good text based games. Can someone recommend me some with less furries(I'm fine with optional) and more realism(doesn't need to be fully realistic)?
I tried to give corruption of champions 2 a chance several times but in the end I didn't like it to be honest.
I've already played Degrees of Lewdity and found it fun to play even though its "player is always a helpless victim" theme gets annoying after a while.
Corrupted saviors

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
EraTohOk is basically sex simulator

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
Have you given "Dryad Quest" a try? I'm not caught up in it, but have been having fun with what I've played. "Mercanoid" wasn't bad and I've been enjoying "The Princess Trap."

Reactions: Purple_Heart

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Similar to Coc1/2 is Lilith's Throne. Snails pace development but what is there is fun and the furry is very optional as you can set all that in population options. Oh and you can totally Power Fantasy it up there.
Lilith's Throne seems interesting, will check it out, thanks.

Corrupted saviors
EraTohOk is basically sex simulator
Oh wow, I know I said text based but I was not expecting to see entire games played in a command line. I'll give them a try to see if I enjoy them, thanks.

Have you given "Dryad Quest" a try? I'm not caught up in it, but have been having fun with what I've played. "Mercanoid" wasn't bad and I've been enjoying "The Princess Trap."
Dryad Quest looks good but apparently everyone is futa in that game, that's not my cup of tea. Mercanoid seems fine and Princess Trap isn't my cup of tea either. Anyway, I'll atleast give Mercanoid a try, so thanks for that.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Pixeldrain: Windows / Android
Mega: Windows / Android
Steam beta key (Oct-Nov 2023): nomyNFhykIByAkSRBGXo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.26 Patch Notes:
  • Rina can now get pregnant! She has several events leading up to the birth that you get by interacting with her while she’s pregnant, and the expected adjustments to all her existing scenes.
  • Arona (must be Dom, Lover, and Milky) has a new scene in her rotation where you get your hands and mouth all over her tits and cock.
  • Livrea’s got a new branching scene for using a strapon on you! (Written by Magenta!)
  • Updated Rindo’s Nakano/Hitoshi talks if she’s married them. (By Tobs)
  • Various fixes (Thanks Zag and Spotty)
View attachment 3060770
man I hope the next update is the final Brihaus one, waiting until it's fully complete is such a pain when the updates take this long

Jun 1, 2017
Back on topic, I think primary problems with party members is theyve made too many npcs per zone to focus on the party interactions, building player preferences, and have picked the wrong ones tove been party members in the first place. Using past bioware games as a comparison, most party members there follow a pattern of, at least each major quest, having dialogue referring to the events or doing big events makes the time move forward and characters open up more. Usually each zone will have party members do some one liners or quips to give the illusion the character is still "there" and not just a empty party filler. current party members have minimal arcs or consistent reasons to talk to them besides etheryn and Cait.

Kiyoko in particular is *godawful* in that. Tobs wants all kitsune to be, basically, in a separate game within a game, and the reason why in text she's wrote as basically being in a far corner during all dialogue is explained again from him by that. She talks just fine in the den, but otherwise rarely exists, doesn't interact with party, doesn't care about going ons, doesn't care about your opinions, and any complaints about brienne being too love at first sight are done tenfold by her without all the love and care for how PC feels. She has no growth or depth or bonding, when you meet her in orb and bang her you're already maxed out relationship wise without any bonding to get there so she feels hollow. Brienne acts borderline brainwashed depending on choices but you could already have been good friends with brint, been good to her in return, and fight together so she makes more sense. Any complaint like that leveled at brienne should completely shred kiyoko first, especially when all the kitsune have the mostly brushed off, unsexy succubi straight up eating people quality.

Vivianne was emergency filler since the mouse assassin companion fell through because God forbid they milk the game a bit longer (like they aren't already) to have another companion who already had art made and was being actively wrote(!), she was brought in by the gameplay lead themself quite LITERALLY last minute to serve as damage control for losing not one but two party members including Berwyn. Of course most people now are ok or neutral about it because everyone that was upset by it left or was bullied out by people with sunk cost fallacy or wanting to be noticed by devs.

Agnimitra, if she's wrote without being a author soapbox for The Right OpinionsTM, has tons of interesting possibilities, but seems like abandonware like Shar (who was originally going to be a party member after training by savin but they lost interest).

Arona sub feels awful tbh. Dom is a awful person but sub is empty with no initiative. I wish there was like a wonder woman middle where she was still aggressive and forward without the hardcore stuff. Id prefer learning more about hretha. Orcs in general just seem one note generic af even compared to Skyrims strongholds. Seems like one of the most loyal members so I guess that's cool but is like a flavorless brienne or one of many abusive futadommes.

Atugia is just taking any anime dullahan monster girl like lala and making them a worse oc, and giving them no content on top. Same quality as agni but less original and worse than any pop cult dullahan.

Azyrran is really weird. Honestly, insect monster girls are a bit niche, I'dve preferred something like Elise from lol or hot shelob, like shapeshifters. her abdomen and stinger in scenes just sounds particularly weird. But, her relationship (up to end of hive quest) and her personality are pretty great. She's got a edge and her dragoon set let her be more snu snu domme with an off switch. She also has a bimbo set with unique dialogue for scenes with them. Sleeping with her and brienne in same bed is pretty cool. Liaden is dumb though. Shedve been perfectly fine if she was bi, and if az only went for others that were bi, like how in the hive there's just bi orgies everywhere. Liaden working through jealousy with you and you both also loving az and each other works fine, but males being content locked from it is dumb. You can still do it as a really effeminate male, too, and az has a bug dong, so really should just retcon her to be bi. Otherwise az is one of the only ones with potential.

Quin is abandonware and awful. Took way too long to set him up as a redeemed evil character or to give him content and his personality is almost like dom arona. Doesn't like receiving so more restrictions.

Brint is a great bro or dommy male love interest, but he has far too much weird forced swinging scenes with him. Him having options with elthara etc makes sense if someone was a female pc and wanted to sic him or other dongs on people, or if they saw elthara basically humping the floor and decided to help her out by proxy, but him and Cait both get too much attention throughout the game from either sex, even from love interests, and they both kind of seem too comfortable just pushing into any sex scenes and are always wrote as being *the* sexy man or woman, in ways that just seem like writers get off on feeling inferior or as OCS, not as just them being horny AF. Beyond that, both bris are hollow. If you watch brints first encounter, he seems like a real berserker, goes into trances, scarred, randomly in the woods fighting. You may think "wtf is up with that guy, does he have a backstory or issues?" No. Afterward he's just a frat boy, no problems, no issues, he was just kind of going from town to town for no reason and joins you cause it'd probably be fun. His only goal is to get a harem and presumably PC is the queen bee of it and special, or buddies. Brienne is super monogamous (so far). It was supposed to be novel having male and female culture differences but honestly itdve probably been better to have just had both brint and brienne super monogamous so male and female pref players got the same treatment, especially since brint and quin are now way too close to being the same character for being the only 2 male party members. There's also bonding moments *after* you get together but not enough beforehand. There really needs to be more catalyst moments for the specifically love interest characters, like how etheryn is handled and has plenty of options for PC to do stuff for them and receive.

Cait and the mallachite as a whole is handled very poorly. The temple lore was the entire can of worms, they wanted her to be poly and relationship free but also have the PC centric monogamous love like brienne, up to straight up telling her dad thanks for having her, when you don't get anything like that for others. Shes also a very confused character, and has a time bomb choice where if you choose to help her build the temple, she supposedly remains a ho, then if you don't, she *supposedly* becomes closer to monogamous, but the choice isn't made like that, it's made as helping her achieve her dreams or not. It's done really weird. Itdve been better if it was something like PC saying they liked her but didn't want to share with the world, then the love angle they're pushing led her to decide she wanted PC more too. Or if she herself was going to leave for PC, but needed PC to return her feelings, and if PC said no she just devoted herself to ho-niversity. All that said so far mallach seems like the best "god" tbh. Only one that helped kinu, keeps an avatar, has a nice heaven made for people that do him solids, is implied to be the main on that'll help kas if you support her. Seems smarter and more capable than the others so far tbh.

Etheryn has a severe crisis of identity. She constantly teeters between a sweet monogamous like brienne and every holes a goal like brint. Many people were upset she couldnt change to a v, or just get a v, and now her late game arc is she wants an heir, will not grow a v for it, will not get Lumias help, and says PC can either grow one or she'll bang elthara for one. Eltharas constantly sending lovey letters, wrote as love interest-ish nympho and seeking solely PC out, so it rubs a lot of people the wrong way and feels like blackmail or ntr bait. Her current writer alypia seems to really get off on being impregnated and etheryn has went from wanting to be feminine and deeply in love with PC to just being an impreg kink vehicle. Really seems like alypia is writing etheryn for herself and to appeal to her specific interests instead of as a character, and everyone on staff is fine with that, so basically etheryns audience changed from a small elf girl that needs hugs and gets turbo horny and gets desperate for PC to bang her, to people that want to be impregnated or see her impregnate others, and if questioned she won't care how you feel about it. Ok.

Characters of note that were put on a bus in favor of others, Garret, there from the beginning, unique fighting style, wants to become his own man, grow stronger, helps gweyr so has no regrets, joins p- I mean immediately signs up to go fight in the trenches lmao, gweyr fights with you multiple quests then retires, byvernia was the strongest NPC for some time, very mysterious and edgy, cool fighting style with grease and melee, abandonware, Berwyn, only dedicated summoner party member, "its k guys we have a new writer for him! We're giving him a huge expansion" " anddddd HES GONE." Daliza, swordfighter elf with battle hound, your guard captain, pops up for the castle then otherwise hangs out. Aileh, incredibly strong dragon, possible mate, basically kass' fighting style, dedicated warrior, handshake turns into arm wrestling, sits in tower permanently. Elthara, battle priestess with war scythe, sits around. Gytha, who you encounter and fight multiple times, locked up. Wildcards like evergreen who are supposed to be ancient legendary witches but have been left dry.

Obviously not everyone should be a party member but what I'm saying in particular is, if you like brienne, there's now one male in the party. Garret has more reason to be there than agni or Viviane. He's also more family oriented so could easily shift him to at least be a possessive monogamous contrasting quin or brint. Gameplay wise, a player can't fight unarmed with current gear system, but a party member with preset stats could do it just fine. It'd make him stand out. Oh well I guess. Wolf family deserves better. Bipolar, daddy issues, supermom gwyn is one of the most complex characters in game if she had the content to back her up, and if you gave PC more content bonding with her and your kids, but tobs screwed up the landing

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Back on topic, I think primary problems with party members is theyve made too many npcs per zone to focus on the party interactions, building player preferences, and have picked the wrong ones tove been party members in the first place. Using past bioware games as a comparison, most party members there follow a pattern of, at least each major quest, having dialogue referring to the events or doing big events makes the time move forward and characters open up more. Usually each zone will have party members do some one liners or quips to give the illusion the character is still "there" and not just a empty party filler. current party members have minimal arcs or consistent reasons to talk to them besides etheryn and Cait.

Kiyoko in particular is *godawful* in that. Tobs wants all kitsune to be, basically, in a separate game within a game, and the reason why in text she's wrote as basically being in a far corner during all dialogue is explained again from him by that. She talks just fine in the den, but otherwise rarely exists, doesn't interact with party, doesn't care about going ons, doesn't care about your opinions, and any complaints about brienne being too love at first sight are done tenfold by her without all the love and care for how PC feels. She has no growth or depth or bonding, when you meet her in orb and bang her you're already maxed out relationship wise without any bonding to get there so she feels hollow. Brienne acts borderline brainwashed depending on choices but you could already have been good friends with brint, been good to her in return, and fight together so she makes more sense. Any complaint like that leveled at brienne should completely shred kiyoko first, especially when all the kitsune have the mostly brushed off, unsexy succubi straight up eating people quality.

Vivianne was emergency filler since the mouse assassin companion fell through because God forbid they milk the game a bit longer (like they aren't already) to have another companion who already had art made and was being actively wrote(!), she was brought in by the gameplay lead themself quite LITERALLY last minute to serve as damage control for losing not one but two party members including Berwyn. Of course most people now are ok or neutral about it because everyone that was upset by it left or was bullied out by people with sunk cost fallacy or wanting to be noticed by devs.

Agnimitra, if she's wrote without being a author soapbox for The Right OpinionsTM, has tons of interesting possibilities, but seems like abandonware like Shar (who was originally going to be a party member after training by savin but they lost interest).

Arona sub feels awful tbh. Dom is a awful person but sub is empty with no initiative. I wish there was like a wonder woman middle where she was still aggressive and forward without the hardcore stuff. Id prefer learning more about hretha. Orcs in general just seem one note generic af even compared to Skyrims strongholds. Seems like one of the most loyal members so I guess that's cool but is like a flavorless brienne or one of many abusive futadommes.

Atugia is just taking any anime dullahan monster girl like lala and making them a worse oc, and giving them no content on top. Same quality as agni but less original and worse than any pop cult dullahan.

Azyrran is really weird. Honestly, insect monster girls are a bit niche, I'dve preferred something like Elise from lol or hot shelob, like shapeshifters. her abdomen and stinger in scenes just sounds particularly weird. But, her relationship (up to end of hive quest) and her personality are pretty great. She's got a edge and her dragoon set let her be more snu snu domme with an off switch. She also has a bimbo set with unique dialogue for scenes with them. Sleeping with her and brienne in same bed is pretty cool. Liaden is dumb though. Shedve been perfectly fine if she was bi, and if az only went for others that were bi, like how in the hive there's just bi orgies everywhere. Liaden working through jealousy with you and you both also loving az and each other works fine, but males being content locked from it is dumb. You can still do it as a really effeminate male, too, and az has a bug dong, so really should just retcon her to be bi. Otherwise az is one of the only ones with potential.

Quin is abandonware and awful. Took way too long to set him up as a redeemed evil character or to give him content and his personality is almost like dom arona. Doesn't like receiving so more restrictions.

Brint is a great bro or dommy male love interest, but he has far too much weird forced swinging scenes with him. Him having options with elthara etc makes sense if someone was a female pc and wanted to sic him or other dongs on people, or if they saw elthara basically humping the floor and decided to help her out by proxy, but him and Cait both get too much attention throughout the game from either sex, even from love interests, and they both kind of seem too comfortable just pushing into any sex scenes and are always wrote as being *the* sexy man or woman, in ways that just seem like writers get off on feeling inferior or as OCS, not as just them being horny AF. Beyond that, both bris are hollow. If you watch brints first encounter, he seems like a real berserker, goes into trances, scarred, randomly in the woods fighting. You may think "wtf is up with that guy, does he have a backstory or issues?" No. Afterward he's just a frat boy, no problems, no issues, he was just kind of going from town to town for no reason and joins you cause it'd probably be fun. His only goal is to get a harem and presumably PC is the queen bee of it and special, or buddies. Brienne is super monogamous (so far). It was supposed to be novel having male and female culture differences but honestly itdve probably been better to have just had both brint and brienne super monogamous so male and female pref players got the same treatment, especially since brint and quin are now way too close to being the same character for being the only 2 male party members. There's also bonding moments *after* you get together but not enough beforehand. There really needs to be more catalyst moments for the specifically love interest characters, like how etheryn is handled and has plenty of options for PC to do stuff for them and receive.

Cait and the mallachite as a whole is handled very poorly. The temple lore was the entire can of worms, they wanted her to be poly and relationship free but also have the PC centric monogamous love like brienne, up to straight up telling her dad thanks for having her, when you don't get anything like that for others. Shes also a very confused character, and has a time bomb choice where if you choose to help her build the temple, she supposedly remains a ho, then if you don't, she *supposedly* becomes closer to monogamous, but the choice isn't made like that, it's made as helping her achieve her dreams or not. It's done really weird. Itdve been better if it was something like PC saying they liked her but didn't want to share with the world, then the love angle they're pushing led her to decide she wanted PC more too. Or if she herself was going to leave for PC, but needed PC to return her feelings, and if PC said no she just devoted herself to ho-niversity. All that said so far mallach seems like the best "god" tbh. Only one that helped kinu, keeps an avatar, has a nice heaven made for people that do him solids, is implied to be the main on that'll help kas if you support her. Seems smarter and more capable than the others so far tbh.

Etheryn has a severe crisis of identity. She constantly teeters between a sweet monogamous like brienne and every holes a goal like brint. Many people were upset she couldnt change to a v, or just get a v, and now her late game arc is she wants an heir, will not grow a v for it, will not get Lumias help, and says PC can either grow one or she'll bang elthara for one. Eltharas constantly sending lovey letters, wrote as love interest-ish nympho and seeking solely PC out, so it rubs a lot of people the wrong way and feels like blackmail or ntr bait. Her current writer alypia seems to really get off on being impregnated and etheryn has went from wanting to be feminine and deeply in love with PC to just being an impreg kink vehicle. Really seems like alypia is writing etheryn for herself and to appeal to her specific interests instead of as a character, and everyone on staff is fine with that, so basically etheryns audience changed from a small elf girl that needs hugs and gets turbo horny and gets desperate for PC to bang her, to people that want to be impregnated or see her impregnate others, and if questioned she won't care how you feel about it. Ok.

Characters of note that were put on a bus in favor of others, Garret, there from the beginning, unique fighting style, wants to become his own man, grow stronger, helps gweyr so has no regrets, joins p- I mean immediately signs up to go fight in the trenches lmao, gweyr fights with you multiple quests then retires, byvernia was the strongest NPC for some time, very mysterious and edgy, cool fighting style with grease and melee, abandonware, Berwyn, only dedicated summoner party member, "its k guys we have a new writer for him! We're giving him a huge expansion" " anddddd HES GONE." Daliza, swordfighter elf with battle hound, your guard captain, pops up for the castle then otherwise hangs out. Aileh, incredibly strong dragon, possible mate, basically kass' fighting style, dedicated warrior, handshake turns into arm wrestling, sits in tower permanently. Elthara, battle priestess with war scythe, sits around. Gytha, who you encounter and fight multiple times, locked up. Wildcards like evergreen who are supposed to be ancient legendary witches but have been left dry.

Obviously not everyone should be a party member but what I'm saying in particular is, if you like brienne, there's now one male in the party. Garret has more reason to be there than agni or Viviane. He's also more family oriented so could easily shift him to at least be a possessive monogamous contrasting quin or brint. Gameplay wise, a player can't fight unarmed with current gear system, but a party member with preset stats could do it just fine. It'd make him stand out. Oh well I guess. Wolf family deserves better. Bipolar, daddy issues, supermom gwyn is one of the most complex characters in game if she had the content to back her up, and if you gave PC more content bonding with her and your kids, but tobs screwed up the landing

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yes. It almost makes me think the wiki is neglected on purpose because they want people stepping on mines.
Wiki is maintained by fans. It is neglected because people who update wikis gave up on this game.
I personally used to be a wiki contributor for CoC and did a few rare wiki edits on TiTs and CoC2 before giving up on it because I just don't care anymore.
You personally could go in and fix the wiki yourself... all you have to do is care enough about the game to waste your life doing it.
Come on lmao, let’s not attribute to malice what can just as easily be attributed to incompetence/laziness.
I mean... if you try to squeeze things into a binary "malice vs incompetence"...
The question was "why won't random people volunteer their time for this".

I wouldn't exactly call it "malice"... but it sorta is the best fitting option from this malice/incompetence bubary.
I personally have come to loathe where the game went and how the devs treat their audience.
so I guess you could say I personally have stopped updating the wiki "out of malice" if you really stetch the term. it is certainly not incompetence or laziness.

but, its really stretching the definition of the word malice.
Some things simply do not fit into the malice vs incompetence dichotomy spectrum

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I think there should be...one more Brihaus update?

Marriage should be it. Assuming it's not broken into pieces, or there isn't a bunch of post marriage content that will come after.

And then there's post-collesseum Rina preg, but that's gonna be a long time coming.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I think there should be...one more Brihaus update?

Marriage should be it. Assuming it's not broken into pieces, or there isn't a bunch of post marriage content that will come after.

And then there's post-collesseum Rina preg, but that's gonna be a long time coming.
We all know that will most likely happen just to squeeze more money

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Many people were upset she couldnt change to a v, or just get a v, and now her late game arc is she wants an heir, will not grow a v for it, will not get Lumias help, and says PC can either grow one or she'll bang elthara for one.
When did she say she wouldn't ask for Lumia's help or say anything about knocking up Elthara? Did this not imply she was willing to get help?
ryn.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: undyingrevenant
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes