Ratt8

Apr 25, 2020
It can always be a combination of Hostile Action and Incompetance.
It's not uncommon for large loosely organised groups to have a mixture of bad actors and moron's.
I mean just look at any AAA game studio/publisher, they're filled with bad actors at the top and incompetants all throughout.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
i kind if wish they would add more pc pregnancy content.
If it's going to be at low effort as the last one it's better if they don't bother at all.
Not many people bothered to check out Vitra to see if it was a big nothing burger. I did.

She's got a handful of paragraphs for getting pregnant and a whole lot of nothing for after birth;

Not for birth mind, the actual pregnancy is the same one with her not present as nearly every other generic pregnancy.
As expected, really.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: fdfggfd and yuzuyo

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
can someone share 100% complete save plz?
This game doesn't work like that. The closest thing would be a save with most of the story content done while interacting with as few other characters as possible, but I doubt anyone has one and even if they did it wouldn't help you much.

Jan 18, 2018
Pixeldrain: /
Mega: /
Steam beta key (Oct-Nov 2023): nomyNFhykIByAkSRBGXo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.6.26 Patch Notes:
  • Rina can now get pregnant! She has several events leading up to the birth that you get by interacting with her while she’s pregnant, and the expected adjustments to all her existing scenes.
  • Arona (must be Dom, Lover, and Milky) has a new scene in her rotation where you get your hands and mouth all over her tits and cock.
  • Livrea’s got a new branching scene for using a strapon on you! (Written by Magenta!)
  • Updated Rindo’s Nakano/Hitoshi talks if she’s married them. (By Tobs)
  • Various fixes (Thanks Zag and Spotty)
rina_preg.Moira.0.png

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Hi guys. Sorry for hijacking this thread. But don't worry, this post is probably my last in this thread.
I'm looking for some good text based games. Can someone recommend me some with less furries(I'm fine with optional) and more realism(doesn't need to be fully realistic)?
I tried to give corruption of champions 2 a chance several times but in the end I didn't like it to be honest.
I've already played Degrees of Lewdity and found it fun to play even though its "player is always a helpless victim" theme gets annoying after a while.

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes