Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Wsan on dryads:

So definitely no Orlaith sub route.

Can't say I'm too upset.
Honestly im not too upset since i still have ptsd from sub Arona and i subciouncsly thing sub Orlaith would be treated like that.Now since she is a Dryad and since we may have the option to de-dick her that opens up sooo many possibilitys but again,i can only pray

Reactions: Wrynn13

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Honestly im not too upset since i still have ptsd from sub Arona and i subciouncsly thing sub Orlaith would be treated like that.Now since she is a Dryad and since we may have the option to de-dick her that opens up sooo many possibilitys but again,i can only pray
Reread that.

There will be no sub route and no de-dicking. They were both cut.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Any mention if the team would revisit the stretch goals (in general) if they get to have enough time / subs ?
They have absolutely 0 incentive to go back and add stuff like that. The devs write what they want and Wsan first and foremost wants giant horse dong whenever he's not writing Brienne. Time or money is not an excuse, they have enough of both.

At this rate, hoping for anything from this or TiTS is setting yourself up for disappointment. Just check the patch notes and don't think about much else.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
If you can bear the performance issues, it's a solid game.
That one prolly has the widest variety and freedom in any smut game I've played.
I've played it for more than an hour, seen a few sex scenes and have gotten into a fight only once. You are right, it seems to be a solid game so far. It is a very customizable game too. And besides extremely bad ram usage for a text based game(it was using 2.5gb) I haven't noticed a performance issue yet.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
I've played it for more than an hour, seen a few sex scenes and have gotten into a fight only once. You are right, it seems to be a solid game so far. It is a very customizable game too. And besides extremely bad ram usage for a text based game(it was using 2.5gb) I haven't noticed a performance issue yet.
One of the biggest performance killers is children. If you go around populating the game with a horde of kids it will try to keep track of them all.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Is it possible to turn Evelyn and Azzy into a dragons at the same time? I mean, through save editing.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah, we all want to fuck Nakano. That Twink has it coming.
Either give me a way to genderswap and pump his cunt harder than I pump Berwyn's or let me kill the lil fuck (at least the 2 demons from Khor Minos' mines have the decensy of being killable/remove them from the game, that alone makes them 100% better than anything fox-related here wether you like their content or not.)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes