Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Whatever. That's neither here nor there because it doesn't change the fact that this game is nearing almost a year of no REAL story update XD
Which, again, is normal. A year plus always goes by between TiTs story updates. Nobody cares about the story in TiTs, it's just the capstone to each area. The meat of the game is and always had been side content.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
The devs obviously aren't open to criticism
I'm sure they acknowledge some gripes. It only took like a year to get additional storage. Anyways I'm sure they partially read and implement some complaints. It's just usually monkey's paw.

Want romance? Here's another polyamoric character. But, she'll say she loves you a few extra times!
Want pregnancy? Have two paragraphs and then the usual generic text.
Want an interesting character? Written by Tobs.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Exactly. And that's why I'm never going to give these fuckers another cent. I pulled my support a year ago and I don't regret it. Besides, they're pulling in anywhere from 25 to 50k a month on patreon + subscribestar which is just *ridiculous* for a crowdfunded game
My greatest solace regarding this 5 years long debacle is that I never, EVER gave them a single cent (I mean, I'm in this forum for a reason after all, lol)

Reactions: namelessone22

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I just finished up the brihaus/what's there of khor'minos and I found it pretty satisfying for the most part. I was shocked by the lack of futa, which I'm sure will be compensated for in the unfinished section of the city, and enjoyed almost all of the scenes. Was glad to see Wsan finally write a female dom with an actual vagoo, really dug all 5 of her scenes. Tobs, as always, made waste of good artwork. The sheepgirl looks really good, but god, the impregnation scene is actually throwaway garbage. Who wants to read 10 paragraphs of pure narration, especially tobs narration? Reading shit like "baby rabies" just makes my dick deflate. All in all, though, this is probably the first time since the games inception that I feel like there're scenes I'd like to revisit for a fap sesh. Other than that, guess we'll see what's new in 5 years time LOL. Only thing I'm looking forward to is the colloseum for the centaur chick and more rina content.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Tobs, as always, made waste of good artwork
My favorite writer i mean why write a good sex scene when you can use that time to describe every object in the room then at the end of his essay he'll write the end of the sex with something like "You feel it that familiar ache of your cock getting ready to cough out its massive load into the quivering canal of your latest sexual partner"

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I wanted to play a straight male character only to discover 99% of "female" characters wielding an even bigger dick than me.
I mean i saw the warning on the beginning of the game but still wtf.
What an experience.
But friend that is where the fun begins it's like a game of sort where you examine the art and try to find any sort of lump in crotch area signifying that lady in front of you has cock that's 90 percent her body weight

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
But friend that is where the fun begins it's like a game of sort where you examine the art and try to find any sort of lump in crotch area signifying that lady in front of you has cock that's 90 percent her body weight
I know but I'm a bit sad to know that this game sports 99% female characters that i kind of think is pretty that can swing a bigger pork sword than my character :LOL:

Dw, there ARE more females with no dicks.
It's just that they're so forgettable that you'll only remember the futas.
Yeah i barely remember any of them, the only one i barely remember are the kitsune which i have developed a tumor every time i go and remember them :LOL:

Reactions: Meatshield236

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hi everyone, I decided to give Coc(more specifically they xianxia mod), CoC 2 and TiTs a chance again since they where my introduction to this type of games on the NSFW spheare, but I really like modding my games(that is why I love renpy so much), but I'm having a hard time making modifications to this one and the others, does anyone know the tools I'll need and if they still exist? and has any tips? or a thread on this forum? the things I want to modify are EXP gain, currency gain, attribute gain, points gain, perk points gain, and make enemies harder( although the xianxia mod already does that amazinly).

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
hi everyone, I decided to give Coc(more specifically they xianxia mod), CoC 2 and TiTs a chance again since they where my introduction to this type of games on the NSFW spheare, but I really like modding my games(that is why I love renpy so much), but I'm having a hard time making modifications to this one and the others, does anyone know the tools I'll need and if they still exist? and has any tips? or a thread on this forum? the things I want to modify are EXP gain, currency gain, attribute gain, points gain, perk points gain, and make enemies harder( although the xianxia mod already does that amazinly).
XianXia is peak power fantasy combat-wise.
We go from an imp seducer to Doom Guy in less than 100 days. :KEK: (less than 30 days for my speedrun to beat the pink mouse kung-fu lady)

But this is CoC2, even uttering the words power and fantasy is enough to make the devs suffer from epileptic shock.
In their infinite wisdom, they thought to themselves:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
We go from an imp seducer to Doom Guy in less than 100 days. :KEK: (less than 30 days for my speedrun to beat the pink mouse kung-fu lady)

But this is CoC2, even uttering the words power and fantasy is enough to make the devs suffer from epileptic shock.

the spoiler feels very accurate for what I've been feeling

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017

I'm interested in trying out the Xianxia mod, any usefull tips on how to get as OP as quickly as possible my good Cactus dude?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm interested in trying out the Xianxia mod, any usefull tips on how to get as OP as quickly as possible my good Cactus dude?
There's no dogshit build or at least of all the builds I know.
So you can have fun all you want.

Though my go-to is always the hand-to-hand enjoyer (no weapon equipped) 'cause later on you'll unlock a perk that allows hand-to-hand hits stun an enemy.
Pair that with multi-attack perks and you'll have a permastunned enemy. :KEK:

That's one of many broken builds you can do.

numanitor111

Oct 8, 2021
So, how to defeat Demon Alissa from quest Demon on Ice? I tried many times but failed because her skills and her comrade kinda overkill for me. Any tips?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So, how to defeat Demon Alissa from quest Demon on Ice? I tried many times but failed because her skills and her comrade kinda overkill for me. Any tips?
My Build: Charmer MC with Bolstering Dance, Allure, Acid Flask, Summon Talsene & Revive
My Companions: Shaman Arona, Queen Railment Ryn & Daliza out there helping/doing her part lol.
My Strategy: Focus Fire on the Imp to cancel out him cock-blocking skills, Summon Talsene so she & Arona deliver some Holy rape to demons due weakness to that element, combine healing with Ryn to keep everyone up & violate Alissa in 3 to 4 turns.

Btw: I tend to equip alot of Presence/Sexyness based items so my sexyness is atleast over 150 by then and my Leadership over 50 giving the entire party and my summons a huge power boost, a good idea if Ryn casts Bless/make Ryn cast Bless before the Imp cock-blocks skills so you get a MASSIVE 2 turn power-boost and just kill things fast.

Reactions: numanitor111

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
There's no dogshit build or at least of all the builds I know.
So you can have fun all you want.

Though my go-to is always the hand-to-hand enjoyer (no weapon equipped) 'cause later on you'll unlock a perk that allows hand-to-hand hits stun an enemy.
Pair that with multi-attack perks and you'll have a permastunned enemy. :KEK:

That's one of many broken builds you can do.
Where do i get this mod? Interested to try it out

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes