numanitor111

Oct 8, 2021
My Build: Charmer MC with Bolstering Dance, Allure, Acid Flask, Summon Talsene & Revive
My Companions: Shaman Arona, Queen Railment Ryn & Daliza out there helping/doing her part lol.
My Strategy: Focus Fire on the Imp to cancel out him cock-blocking skills, Summon Talsene so she & Arona deliver some Holy rape to demons due weakness to that element, combine healing with Ryn to keep everyone up & violate Alissa in 3 to 4 turns.

Btw: I tend to equip alot of Presence/Sexyness based items so my sexyness is atleast over 150 by then and my Leadership over 50 giving the entire party and my summons a huge power boost, a good idea if Ryn casts Bless/make Ryn cast Bless before the Imp cock-blocks skills so you get a MASSIVE 2 turn power-boost and just kill things fast.
This time I can't brute force opponent with black magic only and with classic companions Cait + Brienne haha. Just little bit annoying when the boss has second phase after one-shoot her with luck. I'll try this later. Wish me luck

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
There's no dogshit build or at least of all the builds I know.
So you can have fun all you want.

Though my go-to is always the hand-to-hand enjoyer (no weapon equipped) 'cause later on you'll unlock a perk that allows hand-to-hand hits stun an enemy.
Pair that with multi-attack perks and you'll have a permastunned enemy. :KEK:

That's one of many broken builds you can do.
Being a kitsune is fun too. So fuck you, TOBS.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Might be a silly question but how do install this thing? First time using Github or any of these files tbh
Hm, you need to use an offline adobe flash player for it.
If you've used emulators before, that's pretty much it and the flash player is the emulator -> xianxia is the game ye wanna load in it.
The CoC1 thread should have it iirc.

Reactions: Evizzy89

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Hm, you need to use an offline adobe flash player for it.
If you've used emulators before, that's pretty much it and the flash player is the emulator -> xianxia is the game ye wanna load in it.
The CoC1 thread should have it iirc.
Thnx for the tip

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptionOfChampionsII-0.6.26
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
There's no dogshit build or at least of all the builds I know.
So you can have fun all you want.

Though my go-to is always the hand-to-hand enjoyer (no weapon equipped) 'cause later on you'll unlock a perk that allows hand-to-hand hits stun an enemy.
Pair that with multi-attack perks and you'll have a permastunned enemy. :KEK:

That's one of many broken builds you can do.
I remember there's one perk that can make your breast milk do damage. At one point I managed to make them into rail guns.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
This time I can't brute force opponent with black magic only and with classic companions Cait + Brienne haha. Just little bit annoying when the boss has second phase after one-shoot her with luck. I'll try this later. Wish me luck
Ah you're a Black Mage? I'd suggest then change Cait into Hex Leather, leave the healing and buffing to Ryn and focus fire on the Imp even harder, seriously after you kill him and your spells can't be cock-blocked you should be able to beat Alissa, either use Banish to remove her till you clean the field since she has 2 phases (but the enemies you kill in phase 1 stay dead in phase 2) or have Revive as your Ultimates so you won't be one-shoted in the fight.

EDIT:
Also use Holy spells, demons hate holy spells, my Black Mage one-shots that place via Holy Shock, Celestial Smite & Talsenne summon

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
And then there's post-collesseum Rina preg, but that's gonna be a long time coming.
That's already in the game. She can get pregnant after she does the races.
Wsan on dryads:

So definitely no Orlaith sub route.

Can't say I'm too upset.
Then she shall continue to languish in the corner as she always have.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I've got a blackmage save with most things done, 'cept that dungeon and the glacial area. Bumped up difficulty to max, still managed to one shot her twice in a row with Celestial Smite and Jade Fire. Have no idea what the goblin enemy does so I banished it first in case it silences or sth. Honestly, the difficulty doesn't really do much, except make horde encounters hellish so I just leave it at story mode. There isn't much depth to the combat, and it's way less of a hassle when you can blow everything up with AoE spells all the time instead of having to clunkily switch spells for single target encounters.

Reactions: Wrynn13

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
Might be a silly question but how do install this thing? First time using Github or any of these files tbh
It's all 100% flash based. Join the CoCx discord server, that's a much easier option. There's a flash emulator available and it'll run the game. there's the invite.

Jun 1, 2017
Want a ruined daughter and wife? Written by Tobs.

Sorry couldn't resist
Saddest thing is I think tobs has/had the potential to have made his content really good and memorable. Waifu hunters liked kiyoko as much as brienne for some time, til the orb crap. Kiyoko being crappy personality wise was still in the fine print but people didn't care because it was good and delivered what it said on the tin for the most part. People would still have been upset either way, but I think it kinda shows in part how much people liked his stuff at first that kiyoko/kinu became the second most common backlash besides Cait.

He *can* write nice erotica too, but he swerves everywhere. I really like the scenes with the kitsune going semi feral, kohaku stuffs nice, but then he has Rindos bacon talk, kiyokos baby bag etc. People that just fluff him up just laugh about it like a meme, but it should just be in the silly mode if at all. He really needs hard management and restraint, but he's in too high a position for it now. He's got too much bias and spite bleeding into his work, and, God forbid, a little bit of *power word* racism against Japanese culture instead of just taking the good stuff and leaving whatever writer thinks is bad.

Besides erotica, his wanting kinu to be the pov and focal point is the biggest problem with his main arc. In a completely different story starting with kinu exclusively it might work, but since you start with a self insert or controlled character, save/raise them, and will be alive for the foreseeable future, imo it really should have been drawn out longer and focused on pc-kiyoko, and her second. Easy changes could be made like her being attacked not being from her pov but the players getting an alarm, and if they don't get there in time, you get "where TF were you", in time you help protect your family, etc.

If she was getting into politics on her own or striking out as a farmer, sure, she can do her own thing and say she needs to do it herself, leaving the nest, growing struggles etc, but in a game where they actively push "no power fantasies", and most fights require multiple skilled characters besides some stuff that makes sense to some extent like gweyr being a hardened war vet, she's just a Mary Sue. Since he writes her like that, PC and all kit characters get sidelined, so they suffer, and kinu herself suffers. He's just kind of rigged the game from the start

Darak123

Dec 10, 2021
So has anyone read the new bacon conversation yet? I don't care enough to do the fucking quest line for it haha

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes