Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
So has anyone read the new bacon conversation yet? I don't care enough to do the fucking quest line for it haha
It's pretty much what you would expect. If you want Rindo to be happy they are nice little talks about her being content with working on her new married life. If you don't then there really isn't anything there or any kind of new insight on the involved parties aside from the fact
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2021
I've gone back to Trials in Tainted Space, and I really like how it lists everyone you interacted or slept with in the logs. I wish that part of the UI came over to CoCII. This game has a better interface in general, even though it could use some improvements. I think you should be able to swap companion sets from the same screen you equip your gear from too.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
Oh my how did I miss this. Well a well thought out post requires a well thought out discussion
she *supposedly* becomes closer to monogamous
That's not actually how that choice plays out. Savin himself said she'd never be a trad wife. You'd just stop her from going down further extremes. There was supposed to be some pregnancy/big belly stuff where not building the temple wants her to only be impregnated by the MC versus wanting to be knocked up by anybody or something. I can't remember specifics.
Let's see, I'm sure I have it somewhere~
Aha!

That was, oh apparently 2 years ago. Obviously that still hasn't happened. Speaking of things that haven't happened.

I'm not going to touch on the companions note for note but~
Arona sub feels awful tbh. Dom is a awful person but sub is empty with no initiative. I wish there was like a wonder woman middle where she was still aggressive and forward without the hardcore stuff. Id prefer learning more about hretha. Orcs in general just seem one note generic af even compared to Skyrims strongholds. Seems like one of the most loyal members so I guess that's cool but is like a flavorless brienne or one of many abusive futadommes.
Sub is supposed to be the more player centric flavor of Arona which is why she's passive and let's the PC actually pick the scenes. There's nothing wrong with that conceptually but most of what's there in building her relationship is the player going 98% of the way to trigger it to the exception of the sleep withs. And she's got good scenes such as the all orc camp pregnant scene or the special ending if everybody is pregnant except Arona which has her being more PC centric.

But it seems the kind of character she's meant to be is slowly shifting into something else.

As for the aforementioned talk of things that haven't happened years later:

Exile Arona I don't doubt will be half baked forever.

The problem with Kiyoko as you've mentioned is that she's isolated and has experienced no growth for quite some time. Given she's renounced any claim to her social and political position in reality the subdued face she shows in public is still acceptable. But the lack of perspective from somebody who predates was semi there during the wrath war is a bit at odds. Her talks haven't grown with the game either so the constellation prize isn't there either.
None of this would be much of an issue if she had continued to receive new interactions as we moved across areas as she has a great foundation. But the only scenes she's had anywhere are threesomes at the den.

However, if I'm going to be extra honest. That's probably for the best. No doubt Tobs is hard at work on the next part of Kinu quest. If attention is ever dragged back to Kiyoko I can't imagine it ending well and it'd likely read even worse.

My greatest solace regarding this 5 years long debacle is that I never, EVER gave them a single cent (I mean, I'm in this forum for a reason after all, lol)
I used to support the project. Can't say I regret what I got for the times around the start when the game was laying the foundation that it might at least attempt to offer people who bought into the second what they liked out of the first. Though to be frank if I had known in advance that the game had no intention of being a sequel to CoC1 I wouldn't have bothered and invested my time in proofreading submissions in other games.

He *can* write nice erotica too
He used to be able to write erotica.
But 'used to' died yesterday.

In the same way you sometimes see musicians fall-off. That's Tobs. And the same delusional confidence I've no doubt he exudes due to the friend group that undoubtedly supports him (versus proper artistic respect when rendering critique) is that same delusional confidence that had Melle Mel release that comically outdated and bad diss track

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Oh my how did I miss this. Well a well thought out post requires a well thought out discussion

That's not actually how that choice plays out. Savin himself said she'd never be a trad wife. You'd just stop her from going down further extremes. There was supposed to be some pregnancy/big belly stuff where not building the temple wants her to only be impregnated by the MC versus wanting to be knocked up by anybody or something. I can't remember specifics.
Let's see, I'm sure I have it somewhere~
Aha!

That was, oh apparently 2 years ago. Obviously that still hasn't happened. Speaking of things that haven't happened.

I'm not going to touch on the companions note for note but~

Sub is supposed to be the more player centric flavor of Arona which is why she's passive and let's the PC actually pick the scenes. There's nothing wrong with that conceptually but most of what's there in building her relationship is the player going 98% of the way to trigger it to the exception of the sleep withs. And she's got good scenes such as the all orc camp pregnant scene or the special ending if everybody is pregnant except Arona which has her being more PC centric.

But it seems the kind of character she's meant to be is slowly shifting into something else.

As for the aforementioned talk of things that haven't happened years later:

Exile Arona I don't doubt will be half baked forever.

The problem with Kiyoko as you've mentioned is that she's isolated and has experienced no growth for quite some time. Given she's renounced any claim to her social and political position in reality the subdued face she shows in public is still acceptable. But the lack of perspective from somebody who predates was semi there during the wrath war is a bit at odds. Her talks haven't grown with the game either so the constellation prize isn't there either.
None of this would be much of an issue if she had continued to receive new interactions as we moved across areas as she has a great foundation. But the only scenes she's had anywhere are threesomes at the den.

However, if I'm going to be extra honest. That's probably for the best. No doubt Tobs is hard at work on the next part of Kinu quest. If attention is ever dragged back to Kiyoko I can't imagine it ending well and it'd likely read even worse.

I used to support the project. Can't say I regret what I got for the times around the start when the game was laying the foundation that it might at least attempt to offer people who bought into the second what they liked out of the first. Though to be frank if I had known in advance that the game had no intention of being a sequel to CoC1 I wouldn't have bothered and invested my time in proofreading submissions in other games.

He used to be able to write erotica.
But 'used to' died yesterday.

In the same way you sometimes see musicians fall-off. That's Tobs. And the same delusional confidence I've no doubt he exudes due to the friend group that undoubtedly supports him (versus proper artistic respect when rendering critique) is that same delusional confidence that had Melle Mel release that comically outdated and bad diss track
I still hate the way he's trying too say Cait loves the champion while she was getting stuffed like a turkey by half the town the only thing cait should be thinking about or working on is finding her missing sister because its the reason the champ is on this quest too help cuck cait find her sister

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I still hate the way he's trying too say Cait loves the champion while she was getting stuffed like a turkey by half the town the only thing cait should be thinking about or working on is finding her missing sister because its the reason the champ is on this quest too help cuck cait find her sister
Her being the village bicycle isn't even the most glaring issue. Well, for me it's a negative because that does nothing for me but I'm sure the people that are into sluts are happy. The issue with the love part is that she doesn't even have any special affection for anyone, even in a polyamorous way. All her intimate moments with characters read like friendship to me more than anything. She just "loves" whoever she's fucking, there is no deeper emotional connection. You don't go on dates, you don't have very many candid moments devoid of fucking. Cait is just a walking compilation of sex scenes that is also "le wholesome." There is nothing else to her character. Mallachites, Orcs and Kitsune are the three groups I have least amount of interest in as a whole.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Her being the village bicycle isn't even the most glaring issue. Well, for me it's a negative because that does nothing for me but I'm sure the people that are into sluts are happy. The issue with the love part is that she doesn't even have any special affection for anyone, even in a polyamorous way. All her intimate moments with characters read like friendship to me more than anything. She just "loves" whoever she's fucking, there is no deeper emotional connection. You don't go on dates, you don't have very many candid moments devoid of fucking. Cait is just a walking compilation of sex scenes that is also "le wholesome." There is nothing else to her character. Mallachites, Orcs and Kitsune are the three groups I have least amount of interest in as a whole.
Only good/interesting Mallachite in the entire game has got to be Livrea (cow bard) and she has a far more romantic/wholesome relationship than Cait could ever hope to build with our character.

She also has a more subdued and wholesome version of pleasure-seeking, only willing to roll in the hay with people she both find attractive AND has an emotional attachment to (The pasture girls said they and Livrea had known eachother since little, right?)

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey how do I get Rina to finish her race? Whenever I select the training option it just loops back around to the first training session after I am told just one more week until the race.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Only good/interesting Mallachite in the entire game has got to be Livrea (cow bard) and she has a far more romantic/wholesome relationship than Cait could ever hope to build with our character.

She also has a more subdued and wholesome version of pleasure-seeking, only willing to roll in the hay with people she both find attractive AND has an emotional attachment to (The pasture girls said they and Livrea had known eachother since little, right?)
Does she even count as a Mallachite? I mean, sure, she invokes his name a lot but that's only during sex and it seems to fit, him being the patron of fucking. If she's ever expressed being a follower of Mallach, I've missed it.

She bangs Arona, but I guess that can be seen as her being butthurt if MC turns her down and wanting to get back at them.
I was gonna mention this, according to the wiki dom Arona fucks her when you visit the lyceum to meet Serena's students if you have her in your party. Livrea is probably willing to sleep around with whomever, though depending on how marrying her shakes up things, she might just become Cait but better. Nah, scratch that. She's already better than Cait for not being an obnoxious fuck that is constantly in your face about banging anyone and everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I was gonna mention this, according to the wiki dom Arona fucks her when you visit the lyceum to meet Serena's students if you have her in your party.
Savin really just writes dom Arona completely for himself. The fact that you have to deal with getting cucked/voyeur shit because you submitted to her makes no sense and there is 0 warning for it. This game loves forcing stupid shit onto the player.

Speaking of stupid shit, why is there no option to slit Kas's throat while she sleeps after you're done fucking her? Seems like a real simple way of ending this conflict and the fact that there isn't even an explanation of why we don't makes the MC look like someone who doesn't care about the thousands of lives she's ruining.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Savin really just writes dom Arona completely for himself. The fact that you have to deal with getting cucked/voyeur shit because you submitted to her makes no sense and there is 0 warning for it. This game loves forcing stupid shit onto the player.

Speaking of stupid shit, why is there no option to slit Kas's throat while she sleeps after you're done fucking her? Seems like a real simple way of ending this conflict and the fact that there isn't even an explanation of why we don't makes the MC look like someone who doesn't care about the thousands of lives she's ruining.
But but...my horse cock

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Livrea is probably willing to sleep around with whomever, though depending on how marrying her shakes up things, she might just become Cait but better. Nah, scratch that. She's already better than Cait for not being an obnoxious fuck that is constantly in your face about banging anyone and everyone.
Pretty sure Livrea stops sleeping around if you make her your girlfriend. When you tip her a lot she would spend it on whores, but after you're dating she spends it on cute stuff to wear for you or stuff for the kid(s) if you have em.

Speaking of my god when are they going to bugfix her kids?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Does she even count as a Mallachite? I mean, sure, she invokes his name a lot but that's only during sex and it seems to fit, him being the patron of fucking. If she's ever expressed being a follower of Mallach, I've missed it.
Ehh, nothing officially states she is a Mallachite AFAIK other than planning to go to Hawkethorne just to visit Mallach's Temple and pay tribute as soon as the Quarantine was lifted from Khor Minos & screaming Mallach's name during sex (same way Elthara and/or Ryn screams Lumia's name during sex soo...yeah, take that evidence with a grain of salt)

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
I ended up not making this argument because he also wrote Livrea, but in hindsight that doesn't really change the fact that he still could've contradicted one of his own written characters for the sake of another, especially one he is far more invested in.

Pretty sure Livrea stops sleeping around if you make her your girlfriend. When you tip her a lot she would spend it on whores, but after you're dating she spends it on cute stuff to wear for you or stuff for the kid(s) if you have em.
Didn't know that, thanks for the heads up. Deffo raises Livrea stonks for me.

Ehh, nothing officially states she is a Mallachite AFAIK other than planning to go to Hawkethorne just to visit Mallach's Temple and pay tribute as soon as the Quarantine was lifted from Khor Minos & screaming Mallach's name during sex (same way Elthara and/or Ryn screams Lumia's name during sex soo...yeah, take that evidence with a grain of salt)
That I would've never known since I never build the cuck temple. Seems like she worships Mallach but it's very poorly portrayed.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes