Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
in the Xiana mod, how the F do i get to the town?
It's not the same game, but you should be able to find the town area in the explore tab (you need to "explore" in "explore", and not select an area to explore like Forest)
Once you found it, it's in "Places"
Some other areas are found there too, and some NPCs like the traveling merchant

Reactions: Evizzy89

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It's been a while but I think you find the town wandering the desert. Like you find the other town wandering the plains.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
It's not the same game, but you should be able to find the town area in the explore tab (you need to "explore" in "explore", and not select an area to explore like Forest)
Once you found it, it's in "Places"
Some other areas are found there too, and some NPCs like the traveling merchant
Yeah I recall in the original I think you had to keep exploring the plains (i think), so thats what I did, entered the plains 270 times and 78 days later it turns it you have to just explore at the bottom the new UI fucked me up -_- smh

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Playing Xianxia right now and gotta say...man I MISSED the good old CoC, particularly Goblin enemies, had forgotten that CoC was the game that got me into shortstacks in the first place lol (seriously fuck Savin, making a Goblin MILF like Nelia from day 1 with a hot art depiction only to NOT be able to sex her.)

dongus01

Nov 3, 2017
Playing Xianxia right now and gotta say...man I MISSED the good old CoC, particularly Goblin enemies, had forgotten that CoC was the game that got me into shortstacks in the first place lol (seriously fuck Savin, making a Goblin MILF like Nelia from day 1 with a hot art depiction only to NOT be able to sex her.)
its criminal that theres only 2 goblins to fuck in 2, only one is a recurring encounter and both give corruption

Reactions: B2B2 and NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
its criminal that theres only 2 goblins to fuck in 2, only one is a recurring encounter and both give corruption
Is even MORE criminal that one of them requires you to play with a male companion so you can spitroast her/has a stupid as fuck restriction to her sex scenes.

Reactions: B2B2
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes