GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Hi I just started this game and I'm wondering : is it normal that Kassyrra has a dick during the tutorial? I saw CGs of her on wikis that show her just with a pussy. Is there a way to have her without a dick?
Umm.. Kas's primary thing is her dick. The mc can top her vag/penis but it's obvious her content focuses on her being the top.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Ok thanks for your answer. I guess I'll just avoid her. But why are they some pics of her without a dick?
There's some scene where she gives you a lap pillow or something, I can't recall it properly anymore. In that scene she hides her dick with her demonic shapeshifting crap.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
As far as I'm aware his trademark fetishes are his anal fixation and hoes sleeping around, and anno def sleeps around.
For once I agree with you. Anno is one of Savin's trademark sluts, that fuck anything that moves.
And I believe the reason she's not hated like Cait, is because Savin doesn't shove Anno into every single quest and encounter. And she acts as a shop if you recruit her, which is another positive over Cait.

Oct 12, 2023
She can turn into a futa or a fatso and she has a futa GF who’s her primary, while you’re just a side-piece.
She turns into a Huskar which is more chubby but she doesn't go futa (she does have strap-ons)

Huskar!Anno on the left, normal Anno on the right.
1720745476186.png 1720745598777.png
The transformation is Reversible after a week unless you give her more treats.

And you can fuck her main partner Kaede (not that neither of them mind) and really you could argue it ends up becoming a weird open-relationship throuple with you, Kaede, and Anno, hell Kaede even starts poking fun at this.

And I believe the reason she's not hated like Cait, is because Savin doesn't shove Anno into every single quest and encounter. And she acts as a shop if you recruit her, which is another positive over Cait.
Another thing is that Anno is pretty damn open about being open relationship and how she is already dating someone, while you aren't her partner per see Anno still trusts you a lot and likes you, it helps that Kaede is the same thing and doesn't really mind it at all, and you can often just join in the fun yourself (and she pretty much nudges you to do that in most cases)

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
A chihuahua humping a pillow is a better-executed relationship than Assyran and Liaden
A weirdly forced romance honestly interacting with them after it always felt like i was supposed to fuck off the second there together especially if your a male champ also dosen't Azyrran act like Liaden is the sole reason her hive is saved unless i'm miss remembering it all because she mukbanged the corrupted honey.....

like this

1720754214683.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: stuffinabox
Oct 12, 2023
All the stuff I wanted to say about why Anno is a better slutty fuck-buddy than Cait, you said better.
Yeah, Anno feels like she remembers the "buddy" part, she is truly supportive of you, hell when you get brainwashed by Lane, she is one of the characters that can notice said change (granted most of the crew you can actually notices that but still counts because said crew also does like and care about you), she is a proud slut but there is still a larger trust with you in comparision with others (Kaede as well) , she gets even gets rather giddy when you follow her post-Thraggen encounter to check if she would be alright.

It's not a "will they or won't they" it's a clear no to you, but you still bang her and Kaede, it helps that both of them do have some actual chemistry with each other yet just generally seem to have fun together and with you, hell you can even have a few dates with Kaede as well, it truly is just a "sharing is caring" fuck buddie quasi-dating thing lol.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes