VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Pfft, she fucked your dad.
I mean that can be said for alot of people in that world tho lol and is part of the plot only thing is your PC didn't come from a side piece

She can turn into a futa or a fatso and she has a futa GF who’s her primary, while you’re just a side-piece.
you can fuck her sister and even get with her so it evens out lol

also dosen't Azyrran act like Liaden is the sole reason her hive is saved
so i wasn't the only one who noticed this lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SirJahar

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Best thing about Anno is that she's 100% built around consent, she won't come if you don't want her to, how much of her shenanigans you wanna be part of are entirely up to you, she won't force you into anything and she ain't about some weird-ass sex cult that is basically demons but with the holy seal of aproval, nope, she just loves sex & understand not everybody's like that so she won't pester anyone who rejects her (also while she loves sex she won't just open her legs for anyone, girl has standards)

P.S: Having some intrusive thoughts now, I know we all joke with the "No Power Fantasy" statement and all but like...can you actually make an engaging game that deals with combat/magic powers without it being a power fantasy?

Would stuff like Pokemon/Digimon count as "Not power fantasies" because you yourself aren't strong but those you control are?
Huh...now wondering if a game where you aren't powerfull but through some special ability get to control powerful & sexy adventurers into making your own harem/party to go into epic adventures and order them around in combat as if they were pokemon still qualifies as "Power fantasy" or not.

Maldrid

Oct 12, 2018
I've been waiting for the corrupted lupine dungeon for 2 years. lets hope its worth it. otherwise ill cry for a week and forget about it then remember it periodically for the rest of my life.

Reactions: Lord Kentus
Apr 8, 2020
I guess everyone has their own definition, but for me power fantasy just means having agency to the point where you can control most outcomes. Not so much "you are better than everyone else" but more like controlling the actions of the player character more precisely and as a consequence, not being put into powerless situations.

In a game where you get raped when you lose, that means having the power to win and overcome losing. Where there exists a possibility of getting ntr (for it to be ntr, I assume 3rd character/group is into your partner but not you, and only wants to have sex with your partner) breaking of the characters having sex (ideally before the whole interaction) and take your partner in front of them. Or simply the option to not engage with content that you don't like or having the ability to refuse sex. It makes the game much more interesting in my opinion, rather than having a linear story with no input.

As long as you have the option to change outcomes, i'd consider that power fantasy in this context, or at least that is the context Savin repudiates players having. Actual power fantasy trope is just being unreasonably powerful (and if the hero is unreasonably powerful to the point enemies aren't even an issue, then there is no game).

Reactions: NODOGAN

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Best thing about Anno is that she's 100% built around consent, she won't come if you don't want her to, how much of her shenanigans you wanna be part of are entirely up to you, she won't force you into anything and she ain't about some weird-ass sex cult that is basically demons but with the holy seal of aproval, nope, she just loves sex & understand not everybody's like that so she won't pester anyone who rejects her (also while she loves sex she won't just open her legs for anyone, girl has standards)

P.S: Having some intrusive thoughts now, I know we all joke with the "No Power Fantasy" statement and all but like...can you actually make an engaging game that deals with combat/magic powers without it being a power fantasy?

Would stuff like Pokemon/Digimon count as "Not power fantasies" because you yourself aren't strong but those you control are?
Huh...now wondering if a game where you aren't powerfull but through some special ability get to control powerful & sexy adventurers into making your own harem/party to go into epic adventures and order them around in combat as if they were pokemon still qualifies as "Power fantasy" or not.
All in all she is still trash they both are one is just slightly less so.

Oct 12, 2023
All in all she is still trash they both are one is just slightly less so.
Yeah, Anno is a proud slut but like compared to Cait I just like her way more and more just generally fun.

She fucks around but only really for the fun of it, she ain't exclusive (not that MC isn't a manwhore either) and really just admits that quite openly, think it helps that while yeah she does have a lot of content, Anno hasn't really got new stuff.... since ever really, the last wiki activity was on March and nothing added new stuff for Anno because her list of scenes is quite big since pretty much ever, it helps she is more funny and more interesting than Cait imo.

Additionally she is a slut, not a whore, in practically all encounters but 1, she asks you to join in to fuck her or get fucked with her, she has some standards.
Can't forget the Kase interaction, the subby kaithrit boy is a fucking nervous wreck but she does try boosting his confidence a bit and actually befriends him, they do eventually fuck but really they are just friends, one of the bar encounters is the two just nerding it out and MC not interrupting just because they are having fun.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Yeah, Anno is a proud slut but like compared to Cait I just like her way more and more just generally fun.

She fucks around but only really for the fun of it, she ain't exclusive (not that MC isn't a manwhore either) and really just admits that quite openly, think it helps that while yeah she does have a lot of content, Anno hasn't really got new stuff.... since ever really, the last wiki activity was on March and nothing added new stuff for Anno because her list of scenes is quite big since pretty much ever, it helps she is more funny and more interesting than Cait imo.

Additionally she is a slut, not a whore, in practically all encounters but 1, she asks you to join in to fuck her or get fucked with her, she has some standards.

Can't forget the Kase interaction, the subby kaithrit boy is a fucking nervous wreck but she does try boosting his confidence a bit and actually befriends him, they do eventually fuck but really they are just friends, one of the bar encounters is the two just nerding it out and MC not interrupting just because they are having fun.
They both have zero standards at all

Reactions: Jollira
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes