arls120

Sep 12, 2020

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
I know that the best thing we will have for him could be a relationship similar to what will happen with Takahiro... but they also draw him so I can't help but want something with him.

1657142249736.png

Reactions: fetishgirl
Jun 1, 2017
Are you allowed to post fan fics or stories concerning the thread topic via google docs links here? think a while back there was someone or a few who were writing stuff and it inspired me to pull the trigger on a project, can't remember if he posted links or what's the "by the book" thing on f95. unsure if it fell under something like unwanted advertisements etc. by all it means it might be a unedited crapshoot but I'm going to finish it out of spite like the big boys. If it winds up being a Tommy Wiseau incident it'll be good enough for me tbh. Prelude's on official forums but might get banned from there or removed because I can't bring myself to be super nice to the primary staff after seeing all the backstabbing and how Tobs has to be given a bj every interaction instead of being a "mere mortal", and Bubblelord being a absolute joke whose original concepts included Takahiro ntr'ing frigging KIYOKO. I totally understand my limits and I'm very inexperienced but I'll be d***** if I can't write more accurate characters than him at minimum.

Highly recommend creative writing to everyone here btw, really helps express emotions and feelings without going tmi.

Jan 18, 2018
Mega - edit: Hotfix was uploaded around 06:00 GMT
Steam beta key: c5m2S7PcEZSLfbwjYUzm

0.5.5 Patch Notes:
  • While exploring the Old Forest after finishing the Winter City dungeon, you can bump into a priestess in need of saving and who’ll help progress the Corrupted Lupines plotline. You can bring her to the Wayfort as a new resident, and enjoy some quality time with the innocent priestess. (By Jstar) (Coded by Squishy)
  • Lyric has a new scene for April Fools. You’ll, uh, have to turn on holiday mode to see it unless you want to save it for next year :p (By B!) (Coded by Squishy)
  • New Busts: Milly (by Moira)
  • New CG: Daliza Pegging ( )
Art of Drifa .

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Honestly, I feel like Kinu doesn't really belong in this game.
TOBS content as a whole doesn't fit into the game so it's kinda just a moot point. Like we go from quirked up white girl Cait sucking and fucking 18 naked cowboy cocks at ram ranch to Gweyr just pulling an Anakin Skywalker and slaughtering a bunch of younglings. Thank you TOBS, very cool!

I want to fuck the dog

Are you allowed to post fan fics or stories concerning the thread topic via google docs links here?
Not sure but may as well do it, what's the worst that could happen?
Highly recommend creative writing to everyone here btw, really helps express emotions and feelings without going tmi.
Writing in general is very therapeutic. Whenever I do it I like to light a scented candle, put on some rain sounds, and listen to some game soundtracks. Hope you keep writing for a reason other than spite lmao

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I see no lies. Added bonus that they don't hound you incessantly in the early game and that they don't want your soul

Edit: Also, anyone else tired of so much Japanese influence? Like we get it, you're weebs. If you wanted a weeb game, you should have made that instead

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Well, apparently, they're working to get Berwyn in by the next public patch....so a week or so away.

Also, more corruption content. I know Drifa has a bunch of content still coming through and this is just the beginning, but the stuff I glanced at looked pretty good.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
About time Drifa made it into the game proper, her stuff is pretty good.

The mod was honestly the best thing done with the game in a long, long time.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes