namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
*Anyway in the meantime I have the stats just not the screenshot to prove it
(I stuffed around with the stats for screwing fem-Keros iirc)
-Current Cum (mL) : 1478400000000.0 -Cum Capacity (mL): 160000000000.0
-Cum Rate (mL/h): 384000000000.0 -Virility: 159

d-char crop.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
*Anyway in the meantime I have the stats just not the screenshot to prove it
(I stuffed around with the stats for screwing fem-Keros iirc)
-Current Cum (mL) : 1478400000000.0 -Cum Capacity (mL): 160000000000.0
-Cum Rate (mL/h): 384000000000.0 -Virility: 159

View attachment 1912899
This is the part where it's finally possible to kill someone by drowning them with your own coom.
And I for one want to see that happen when killing imps. :KEK:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
This is I disagree why people say sexuality is a spectrum, it's more a three-dimensional space. Labels like gay, straight, bi, and pan fit many people but what do you call a guy who likes dick but isn't attracted to a man? Or a woman who likes pussy but isn't attracted to women? I would say it's not straight to like futa, but it isn't gay either.

This is why I'm glad that I'm pansexual, anything that can be put on a stove to cook with is fine by me.

Also, I've been seeing Kas slander. It will cease immediately, or the full might of the Imperial Legion will descend upon this thread to defend her. The Mages' Guild has told us it's a side effect from being exposed to the Daedra that we can't help but call her Mommy, but what did books ever teach anyone?
This is why I'm glad that I'm pansexual, anything that can be put on a stove to cook with is fine by me.
:ROFLMAO:

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
New Mod Version
CoC2 v0.4.40 Mod v1.0.0

Latest version of the mod with Drifa is out

Download
- Mega

Warning: Using saves from the vanilla game in the mod is fine, but avoid transferring saves back to the vanilla game once they've been used in the mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please report any bugs or suggestions in the .
Is this still the newest version of the mod? or is there a newer one?

Tatoba

Dec 18, 2019
>If you turn into while is pregnant with ’s child, there’s a new scene between them.

Does anyone have the scene to post please ?, Since My Brint is already Brienne and Elthara is pregnant with my child.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
(y)
And it is because of this scene that Elthara is not invited to my wedding with brint she is on the blacklist along with cait, the cow that brint said she should not reject, agnir and all the women or hermaphrodites who had some bastard child of brint ....... and let no one think of appearing when the priest reaches the part of whom he opposes.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Prepare to be disappointed, corruption is a major part of her storyline.

if you look on JStar's google doc, it says that the lupine priestess is supposed to have two routes – one corruption, one non-corruption. So that it appeals to both sides of the spectrum.

So, hopefully the non-corruption route is great, too :)

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
if you look on JStar's google doc, it says that the lupine priestess is supposed to have two routes – one corruption, one non-corruption. So that it appeals to both sides of the spectrum.

So, hopefully the non-corruption route is great, too :)
The entire purpose of Drifa is to be a monogamous waifu character and Jstar has admitted to as such, even in the corruption route she's entirely monogamous, just more yandere instead of pure.

Jun 1, 2017
I wish brienne could get brints winter knight set, the pyromancer set brienne gets is ok but the w k kinda blows it outta the water imo. still wouldn't trade bae for it but its the only thing that really causes hesitation for me besides the whole *maybe* betraying your bro

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Is there NTR content in this game? I tried searching and looking for comments but it only made me more confused. I played it a couple of months ago and found nothing.

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
Is there NTR content in this game? I tried searching and looking for comments but it only made me more confused. I played it a couple of months ago and found nothing.
your companions can get raped if you lose, which is consituted as ntr for quite a few people. Don't think there's very much "traditional" intentional ntr, though. (there's that one thing bubs wrote but that didn't get in the game and everyone acted so out of charcter it's assumed he didn't even know what the characters were, so I assume it wasn't intentional

Reactions: polaco

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There is some (see e.g. the hobgoblin loss scene discussed a few pages back) but the game is mostly written as the MC being fine with whatever fucking happens around them, so the element of jealousy is usually absent. I doubt there is enough to make it worthwhile playing through if that's the only thing you're after.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes