WaterH20

May 5, 2018

0.5.5 Patch Notes:

• While exploring the Old Forest after finishing the Winter City dungeon, you can bump into a priestess in need of saving and who’ll help progress the Corrupted Lupines plotline. You can bring her to the Wayfort as a new resident, and enjoy some quality time with the innocent priestess. (By Jstar) (Coded by Squishy)
  • Lyric has a new scene for April Fools. You’ll, uh, have to turn on holiday mode to see it unless you want to save it for next year :p (By B!) (Coded by Squishy)
  • New Busts: Milly (by Moira)
  • New CG: Daliza Pegging

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Can't seem to get the Lyric event to trigger. I've changed the settings for holiday mode.

Am I supposed to walk somewhere? Sleep somewhere? Lyric is in my backpack but nothing seems to happen.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
TOBS content as a whole doesn't fit into the game so it's kinda just a moot point. Like we go from quirked up white girl Cait sucking and fucking 18 naked cowboy cocks at ram ranch to Gweyr just pulling an Anakin Skywalker and slaughtering a bunch of younglings. Thank you TOBS, very cool!

Not sure but may as well do it, what's the worst that could happen?

Writing in general is very therapeutic. Whenever I do it I like to light a scented candle, put on some rain sounds, and listen to some game soundtracks. Hope you keep writing for a reason other than spite lmao
Don't forget the genocidal maniac Raphael who was changed from the original game because TOBS thought he was creepy. Not to mention we get told off by our daughter for not wanting her dead :KEK:

Drifta and Berwyn soon so things are looking good about time we got more corruption content.

Also doing a new playthrough with Kinu as Inari Shoujo (Socially awkward shut in that loves plants and wants to fuck farmer boy).
In some ways I would argue she even worse as she is meant to hate tradition but after meeting farmer boy for 5 mins decides she will marry him despite not caring for the fox den. So no matter which Kinu you have she sucks. Here is to hoping that male Kiyoko who is coming up has better kids than Kinu.

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
Drifa's anal scene is severely lacking. Quite disappointing really, thinking about how this game mostly revolves around anal content and my eternal waiting for a character which isn't a balloon breasted bimbo(I miss you Fisianna)... I hope atleast they won't introduce ways of corrupting her or making her a bimbo.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Drifa's anal scene is severely lacking. Quite disappointing really, thinking about how this game revolves neary around anal and my eternal waiting for a character which isn't a balloon breasted bimbo... I hope atleast they won't introduce ways of corrupting her or making her a bimbo.
WHO IS SHE

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Would be nice if we can replace Cait with Drifa as our party's healer like in the mod
I haven't had Cait in my party since Ryn joined. She's not perfect for the role, but we make do. Only really need a healer for the dungeons anyway.

Shorsey

Jun 3, 2017
Can't seem to get the Lyric event to trigger. I've changed the settings for holiday mode.

Am I supposed to walk somewhere? Sleep somewhere? Lyric is in my backpack but nothing seems to happen.
Drop him from your inventory, then go to the alchemy shop.

Reactions: menatv
Jun 1, 2017
I haven't had Cait in my party since Ryn joined. She's not perfect for the role, but we make do. Only really need a healer for the dungeons anyway.
Also, if you don't like cait whatsoever, it's a pain to have to be one if you don't want to, but you can make the mc the healer. Opens up a lot more party variety than having to stick to ryn or cait, and you can tweak abilities on the fly so if encounters are fast you can take more damage, and for bosses etc can take more heals, and there's a unique item later on that boosts the power of heals. Pretty relaxing if you play with mc control and party members in auto too, just make sure to heal when they're around half hp or so and most encounters are really smooth. Imo best role if you want to smoothly use any companions for their interactions or preference, don't necessarily have to be white mage though.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Current progress of my micro chad's TANK.
Will increase it til' I can shoot a whole planet's worth.
:KEK:
View attachment 1898826
So, I do 'print screen' for the screenshot - but I've completely forgotten what program I need to paste it into to save it (for PC Win10) :oops:

-----------------------------

*Anyway in the meantime I have the stats just not the screenshot to prove it
(I stuffed around with the stats for screwing fem-Keros iirc)
-Current Cum (mL) : 1478400000000.0 -Cum Capacity (mL): 160000000000.0
-Cum Rate (mL/h): 384000000000.0 -Virility: 159

Last edited:

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Also, if you don't like cait whatsoever, it's a pain to have to be one if you don't want to, but you can make the mc the healer. Opens up a lot more party variety than having to stick to ryn or cait, and you can tweak abilities on the fly so if encounters are fast you can take more damage, and for bosses etc can take more heals, and there's a unique item later on that boosts the power of heals. Pretty relaxing if you play with mc control and party members in auto too, just make sure to heal when they're around half hp or so and most encounters are really smooth. Imo best role if you want to smoothly use any companions for their interactions or preference, don't necessarily have to be white mage though.
Atugia also works as a healer now with the combat revamp and tanks.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So, I do 'print screen' for the screenshot - but I've completely forgotten what program I need to paste it into to save it (for PC Win10) :oops:

I just use snipping tool.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

Use paint? It's right there

Reactions: namelessone22
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes