Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I wish brienne could get brints winter knight set, the pyromancer set brienne gets is ok but the w k kinda blows it outta the water imo. still wouldn't trade bae for it but its the only thing that really causes hesitation for me besides the whole *maybe* betraying your bro
Savin mentioned that Brienne would get this content roughly a year ago. Which means that this content probably is gonna happen, sometime in the future. Hopefully before we die of old age :ROFLMAO:

Jun 1, 2017
Is there NTR content in this game? I tried searching and looking for comments but it only made me more confused. I played it a couple of months ago and found nothing.
are you looking for it because you don't like it and want to make sure it's not prevalent before you play, or are you wanting it? there is a good chunk of ntr-y content but, for the MOST part it leans more toward swinging. ie "yo can i bang yur gurl/boy", or at least is portrayed like that. there's a few things like if you talk with hashat when shes drunk with ryn, ryn decides she needs to give a bj to hashat, and there was no real player input. i *think* they made it a bit more obvious and optional but unsure. if you take brint and/or arona theres quite a few options with characters like elthara, who is otherwise smitten with you, to let brint impregnate her.

the more blatant ntr is in defeat scenes, if you want ntr i'd recommend pursuing them, if not id altf4 or reload upon most defeats. particularly with characters like kiyoko, brienne and cait. if you dont want to reload as much id recommend trying to party with people you have no real interest in. defeat scenes of note ive seen that are pretty gross/rad ntr are the drider queen in the frostwood, aronas encounters, the mare shaman, and particularly the hobgoblins in the undermountain. those are particularly edgy crap thats not played as hot in any way that emphasizes brienne etc is probably traumatized at least a bit, especially with monogamous characters, less with cait who probably would beat you off with a stick if you tried to save her.

but yeah, if you want it, lose a lot, party with brienne/brint and kiyoko, let brint bang whoever has a option for it while you watch (such as atugias voyeur scene). if you dont want it avoid defeat scenes, be sure to save characters if there's a option to just watch instead, remember caits a ho and dont get attached to her, party with monogamous leaning characters who *usually* hiss and slap anyone who tries to bang them in victorious encounters or join in focused on you, avoid becoming corrupted, and if you begin to encounter ntrish moments like with cait and lusamine just skip forward. if it says "written by bubblelord" id also probably pay attention/mostly skip because he likes his self inserts banging everyone, being the most skilled master who only isn't level 99 because he's drunk, nonsensical ntr of existing characters that comes from nowhere, doesn't involve the main character, and then means absolutely nothing just as fast.

Reactions: polaco and Evizzy89
Jun 1, 2017
Are you just saying that because of the content? or does she go after other party members than Cait?
saying it from my experience of her restraining and "eggnating" cait while cait does a "don't look mc" trope, im not 100% sure if she goes after other party members, not interested in ntr so usually just reload and fireball harder, but assumed there'd probably be a pretty similar copy paste of party members with similar outcomes, male or female. like say berwyn, atugia, whoever would get held down, while you weakly grasp at the air they get eggnated or whatever. them being too lazy to even do that is a distinct possibility though

I played the first Coc back in the day and the preg Kitsunes are are my thing but i dont think i'm willing to sift through hoards of female furries whom all have bigger dicks than me.
i completely understand bro. if you look up how to get the amulet of transference through a puzzle in the first woods, equip it and sleep you'll get access to kiyoko, who is almost entirely preg kitsune kink and heats birthing etc. its incredibly simple (once you know the puzzle order, pictures of it online, im not smart enough to upload them but multiple guides and stuff on steam too). if you get to their den which is a bit further on theres a couple more straight female preg options but you do encounter some biggus dickus furries. if preg kits are your thing i'd highly recommend her, and if preg is your thing in general brienne's a pretty good one too for being a broodmother waifu

Reactions: Hortler

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
The entire purpose of Drifa is to be a monogamous waifu character and Jstar has admitted to as such, even in the corruption route she's entirely monogamous, just more yandere instead of pure.
By Yandere is there any possibility of her abducting Cait and then dumping that cat somewhere far far away? You know, like typical Yandere

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
nah, I'm already kinda deep into my save and just wanna see what Kas says if she takes my virginity that late
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you can also restore virginity by just removing and regaining the ol' vagirino

EDIT: Which is probably why her later scenes most likely don't have comments on your virginity. If you can lose/regain at will, virginity stops being impressive lol

Sep 20, 2018
Anyone know if Nelia (Goblin merchant from Hawkthorne) is ever going to get any sexy time content? The low amount of short-stack-super-happy-fun-times in this game is very disappointing...
Not that I know,but I'd settle for a walking in on her and trying on clothes scene also a similar thing for since we cannot bang her either

• Red Heart
Reactions: Futa_Buddy

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know if Nelia (Goblin merchant from Hawkthorne) is ever going to get any sexy time content? The low amount of short-stack-super-happy-fun-times in this game is very disappointing...
I think that's been marked to-be-added pretty much since the game's inception. It may happen eventually, possibly within the lifetime of our children's children.

PS: Do you want to have some children?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes