Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
how to get Lyric's April Fool scene? and what is said scene?
Drop Lyric from your inventory, then she will be sent to stay at the alchemist. If you have the holiday button on, the scene will proc when randomly when entering the shop. Lyric accidentally clones herself and they tell you to fuck them. Cut to a scene of you fingering them and they giving you a BJ, and then 6 more Lyrics bust in. Cut to a scene with you sore with potion induced amnesia. Honestly kinda disappointing given the scenario.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
and that's all you can do after that no sex scenes for banging her in her Vagoo or similar and the clothed portrait still has the dick bulge
From what I understand she is going to be getting more content. No telling when of course...

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
By Yandere is there any possibility of her abducting Cait and then dumping that cat somewhere far far away? You know, like typical Yandere
She would become the best character the game if she did that, I mean I played her content already and despite it being nowhere done it was actually some of the best written stuff in the game easy.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes