Jan 18, 2018
- edit: 0.5.10 hotfix was added and 0.4.25 was removed as it confused people
Steam beta key: sdXD4hptyEoFW9sfSVVs

0.5.10 Patch Notes:

• Updated to fix some issues with Quin’s quest states!
0.5.9 Patch Notes:
  • Quin has a new quest that results in him getting a new set of heavy armor to protect his friends with. You’ll need to get his relationship score up then, after a bit of prompting, talk to Atugia about training him into a proper warrior.
  • Atugia and Quin have new events in the Hawkethorne Gym, and Cait, Atugia, and Brienne have updated Quin-centric talks.
  • Quin has new one-off interactions at Ivris’s, the Frost Hound, and any Hawkethorne gate — all of which increase his relationship score.
  • New Quin CG if you spy on him while his armor’s getting fitted (by Sulcate).
    64323.png

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
So...basically this update is just a Quin update. Though it is nice Atuga is getting some attention.

Still I think I shall just wait for another update before trying this one.

Apr 5, 2021
Hey Quin!
Good going buddy, you got promoted to desperate band-aid to appease fans after Berwyn got axed.
I guess it sure is lucky for you that people liked Berwyn enough to raise enough fuss even Savin had to acknowledge the problem and do something about it.

Reactions: namelessone22

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Thanks but damn why him of all people.
if someone would be kind enough to summarize the scenes update.
Can someone summarize this update to the important parts? And I swear, if I'm made to watch Quin fuck someone, I might actually crawl through my computer screen and strangle him.
(y)
"Quin has a new quest that results in him getting a new set of heavy armor to protect his friends with. You’ll need to get his relationship score up then, after a bit of prompting, talk to Atugia about training him into a proper warrior."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Atugia and Quin have new events in the Hawkethorne Gym, and Cait, Atugia, and Brienne have updated Quin-centric talks.
"Quin has new one-off interactions at Ivris’s, the Frost Hound, and any Hawkethorne gate — all of which increase his relationship score."
"New Quin CG if you spy on him while his armor’s getting fitted (by Sulcate)."

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Mega
Steam beta key: sdXD4hptyEoFW9sfSVVs

0.5.9 Patch Notes:

• Quin has a new quest that results in him getting a new set of heavy armor to protect his friends with. You’ll need to get his relationship score up then, after a bit of prompting, talk to Atugia about training him into a proper warrior.
  • Atugia and Quin have new events in the Hawkethorne Gym, and Cait, Atugia, and Brienne have updated Quin-centric talks.
  • Quin has new one-off interactions at Ivris’s, the Frost Hound, and any Hawkethorne gate — all of which increase his relationship score.
  • New Quin CG if you spy on him while his armor’s getting fitted (by Sulcate).
    View attachment 1979363
BEHOLD!!!!!!!!!
Now Im a suitable tank companion....and I will be the one who decide should I join your party or no!!!!!

Reactions: Majikwizard

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Lust damage isn't really a thing anymore is it? Due to the rebalance. But more tanks are always good I guess.
It's still a thing but it damages hp itself now so yeah, it's a lot more damage since there's barely anything that has high lust resistance.

Reactions: barsa

VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
It's still a thing but it damages hp itself now so yeah, it's a lot more damage since there's barely anything that has high lust resistance.
Ahh, right, that makes sense.
Still don't think I'll use him but it's good I guess that one of the critically endangered male companions seemingly became more mechanically usable as a party member.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ahh, right, that makes sense.
Still don't think I'll use him but it's good I guess that one of the critically endangered male companions seemingly became more mechanically usable as a party member.
I mean, I only take 'em for combat.
Anything interaction-related is a no no. :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes