Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I recommend you make thumbnails next time

Also talk shit get hit bitch.
Less people will shit on you or your character if you don't constantly go out of your way to harass everyone
Thats my constitutional right to harass people!!!!!! We have freedom of speech!!!!!
WHY NOBODY LIKES ME?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????7777777

Jan 18, 2018
Noooo, don't you dare say that
Bubblelord coping by suggesting that the reason Berwyn is popular, and Quin is unpopular, is due to art/physical design will always be funny.

Also, the reason they mobbed you (besides the discord being an echo chamber) is because you were pretty incoherent.
How much femdom?
Very little. If you include futadom there's quite a bit, especially in Trials in Tainted Space (separate but similar game).

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
In fact, I went to the discord to express personally that I don’t like what creates incomprehensible crap
And he should have thought about where he took the wrong turn, nevertheless, he behaves and reacts like a teenager with an incredibly bloated self-validation , I do not believe that an adult was arguing with me, or at least a sane man, no
And we still wonder why such content lately? Savin, not surprisingly, although he doesn’t get into defense for him, nevertheless makes it clear that everything suits him, and it’s just ridiculous, they feed us shit, and then they say that we are so bad that we criticize, I haven’t screened it yet how they try trolled me and turned on full clowning, because this is superfluous, look at your own peril and risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
upd
and here is the proof that they CANNOT not follow this site, they actually release new content in such a format that would troll the audience of fans, what am I wrong about?
No offense dude, but if you wanted them to even attempt to take your opinion seriously jumping into the chat and saying “your shit sucks” with no elaboration is just making yourself look like a shitposter and allows them to create their own headcanon as to why you don’t like their stuff.
That bitch is staying locked up until I can give her a vagoo instead
My man.

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
In fact, I went to the discord to express personally that I don’t like what creates incomprehensible crap
And he should have thought about where he took the wrong turn, nevertheless, he behaves and reacts like a teenager with an incredibly bloated self-validation , I do not believe that an adult was arguing with me, or at least a sane man, no
And we still wonder why such content lately? Savin, not surprisingly, although he doesn’t get into defense for him, nevertheless makes it clear that everything suits him, and it’s just ridiculous, they feed us shit, and then they say that we are so bad that we criticize, I haven’t screened it yet how they try trolled me and turned on full clowning, because this is superfluous, look at your own peril and risk.

upd
and here is the proof that they CANNOT not follow this site, they actually release new content in such a format that would troll the audience of fans, what am I wrong about?
This promotes exactly the kind of image they probably have of F95 tbh. You certainly didn't help anything by going in and spewing mostly random insults and trash talk.

Sorry, but you kinda deserved this one.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
This promotes exactly the kind of image they probably have of F95 tbh. You certainly didn't help anything by going in and spewing mostly random insults and trash talk.

Where did I say I didn't deserve their reaction? Moreover, what are you trying to prove to me here?
I went there personally on my own, in order to once again show how they treat their audience
And here you are trying to impose on me the idea that it's my own fault that I got into them
Of course, because I went there for this, especially to show them in all their glory
Dude
I have probably never met such dumb-headed geniuses who, when they see the text and keywords, trigger on them and climb to answer as if this is an important matter of their life
No offense dude, but if you wanted them to even attempt to take your opinion seriously jumping into the chat and saying “your shit sucks” with no elaboration is just making yourself look like a shitposter and allows them to create their own headcanon as to why you don’t like their stuff.
But who told you about how I should properly treat them? Do you consider them aristocrats? Or some officials? What other norms or courtesy should there be after so much shitty content that players didn't expect and clearly didn't want, hmm?
What do you mean by this?
Yes, where did you get the idea that I let them do something there, I just inform them that the latest updates were bad
I still don’t understand why you are trying to impose your own rules of morality and treatment here

Last edited:

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

I'm with Skandranon on this one. You just kinda showed up with heavy "Angry Man Yells at Cloud" energy and babbled moderately incoherently at Bubs while he laughed at you and the others mobbed you.

Now Anon? He knocked it out of the park, bro never lost touch with his 4chan roots :BootyTime: Bro made my day with that, had Bubble seething. And I don't even have any stake in it because I haven't even tried Berwyn's new content yet. I'm not ready to say goodbye to him lmao Quin is like spicy but no flavor. Just hot with nothing else going on, no flavor to incentivize going through the heat

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes