King_Ogre

May 18, 2021
I come after 2 weeks of grinding in my job and what I find?
-Berwyn memoryholed by the cucks
-Quin AKA "Radioactive man" gets an update and is cringier than before
-still wants to cuck you (fucking B I hate you ecen more FFS)
-More low quality writting
-QUIN FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!
Then this!!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FUCKING CRINGE!!!!!!!!!
I really quit. This dumpster fire has no redeeming qualities.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Where did I say I didn't deserve their reaction? Moreover, what are you trying to prove to me here?
I went there personally on my own, in order to once again show how they treat their audience
You went there and acted like, quite frankly, kind of an asshole, so all you really showed is how they treat assholes, which... well they treated you pretty much like you deserved.

And if anyone has anything to prove, it's clearly you, because you then came and brought back all that righteous fury at how you were mistreated and posted it here, as if you expected validation, and people to be okay with you being an asshole.

Nah, man. Think you're on your own on that one.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
You went there and acted like, quite frankly, kind of an asshole, so all you really showed is how they treat assholes, which... well they treated you pretty much like you deserved.

And if anyone has anything to prove, it's clearly you, because you then came and brought back all that righteous fury at how you were mistreated and posted it here, as if you expected validation, and people to be okay with you being an asshole.

Nah, man. Think you're on your own on that one.
ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?
Who whispered in your ear how I was supposed to address them? Are you playing the right person here or what?
Endure further, endured, since everything suits you in life.
I came today just to show how Bubs behaves when his work is criticized, presenting to everyone that he is inadequate, and you start talking about my behavior and personality, I'm shocked
And absolutely accept that I acted like an asshole there, but he fully deserved it, what he sowed, let him reap
I ask again
Why are you trying to tell me about how I behave, even though I behaved so deliberately?

Last edited:

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
This argument is hilarious.

Can't we all just agree this last update was absolutely terrible and something no one asked for?

Better avenues to vent could've been pursued, sure, but let's view the common denominator here: this game keeps giving awful updates and the devs keep shitting on the fanbase.

Let's not raise pitchforks and become screaming incels, but let's also empathize with each other's frustrations.

Bottom line: Quin fucking sucks and we all know it. Let's mope about that together.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
This argument is hilarious.

Can't we all just agree this last update was absolutely terrible and something no one asked for?

Better avenues to vent could've been pursued, sure, but let's view the common denominator here: this game keeps giving awful updates and the devs keep shitting on the fanbase.

Let's not raise pitchforks and become screaming incels, but let's also empathize with each other's frustrations.

Bottom line: Quin fucking sucks and we all know it. Let's mope about that together.
56fgvg.png

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I'm with Skandranon on this one. You just kinda showed up with heavy "Angry Man Yells at Cloud" energy and babbled moderately incoherently at Bubs while he laughed at you and the others mobbed you.

Now Anon? He knocked it out of the park, bro never lost touch with his 4chan roots :BootyTime: Bro made my day with that, had Bubble seething. And I don't even have any stake in it because I haven't even tried Berwyn's new content yet. I'm not ready to say goodbye to him lmao Quin is like spicy but no flavor. Just hot with nothing else going on, no flavor to incentivize going through the heat
What's this about getting Bubble seething? Send screenshots pls.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
What's this about getting Bubble seething? Send screenshots pls.
It's a page or two back, just look for the screens with Anon on discord.

I saw what you deleted btw, and I agree. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy on their end. Anti and Pro sides don't interact > Echo-Chambers form > ideas radicalize > Now.

That's why I enjoy Skandranon so much, bro be holding the line on the otherside so this doesn't become a complete echo chamber

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?
Who whispered in your ear how I was supposed to address them? Are you playing the right person here or what?
Endure further, endured, since everything suits you in life.
I came today just to show how Bubs behaves when his work is criticized, presenting to everyone that he is inadequate, and you start talking about my behavior and personality, I'm shocked
And absolutely accept that I acted like an asshole there, but he fully deserved it, what he sowed, let him reap
I ask again
Why are you trying to tell me about how I behave, even though I behaved so deliberately?
Whoa there, slow down. This ain't a crusade. I like to shit on the writers as much as anyone around here but what you did isn't criticism, it was just shouting nonsense. Of course they responded negatively to you, anyone would if you just started saying they were shit without any substance. Even if you don't like the writers, that's no excuse to not at least give them the courtesy of having a coherent argument or... uh, anything besides whatever the fuck you wrote, tbh. You proved nothing besides making yourself sound like a lunatic.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It's a page or two back, just look for the screens with Anon on discord.

I saw what you deleted btw, and I agree. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy on their end. Anti and Pro sides don't interact > Echo-Chambers form > ideas radicalize > Now.

That's why I enjoy Skandranon so much, bro be holding the line on the otherside so this doesn't become a complete echo chamber
Yeah. Used to be that this was a topic where we shat on CoC all the time but it was a somewhat logical, fun kind of shitting. But it seems our reputation of being CoC shitters has come to such a point that we have become the actual stereotype that we were told to be. Which is absolutely hilarious. Self-fulfilling indeed.

I mean, it isn't even funny. I'd read pointless Tobs rants that would go on 50 pages 'cuz it was fun even though most of the arguments were either done to death or sometimes straight up wrong.

Welp, still can't be any worse than the actual writing crew I guess. Anon (is this the same anon who drew the berwyn art?) shitting on Bubs is hilarious. I know I said this many times but the folks who write over there legitimately have issues. I think Wsan is probably the most..normal, and mature one out of all of them. Doesn't react with anywhere near as much vitriol.

You just don't do this sort of pointless shit in a professional environment. Coworkers shitting on each other in public discord, the owner and manager quite literally just watching from the sidelines with popcorn with half-hearted words of "oh no staahp", which in turn just incentivizes this sort of ridiculous culture.

I have doubts any of these people ever held a full-time job before. I know for a fact that Wsan himself comes from "oh my god I can do literally nothing with my life, what the fuck can I do?" stock. If their most mature person is of such a background, I don't wanna imagine the others.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Whoa there, slow down. This ain't a crusade. I like to shit on the writers as much as anyone around here but what you did isn't criticism, it was just shouting nonsense. Of course they responded negatively to you, anyone would if you just started saying they were shit without any substance. Even if you don't like the writers, that's no excuse to not at least give them the courtesy of having a coherent argument or... uh, anything besides whatever the fuck you wrote, tbh. You proved nothing besides making yourself sound like a lunatic.
I'm more than glad you think I'm crazy and hope you don't answer me again. Which is more than satisfying to me.
Thanks

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
It pretty much makes us look like what they think we are.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah 99% of what I say in this thread can be taken as a joke unless I say otherwise. It's so fun to just make fun of the game because I had a lot of love for the first one and want to love this one as well. It just makes a lot of mistakes that the first one made and introduces more mistakes as well.

Reading Tobs rage or explain his... writing choices is always a good time, but people need to take a step back and ask themselves if it's really that deep. Some people in this thread have lost the light of meme and have engaged in direct degeneracy.

Even if it takes you something like making every character your favorite plant like Raf-Raf, never go full degenerate. It just furthers the echo chamber.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Untitled.png

News on how uncaging Ryn will work. I actually really like this decision. Sure there's no one-time scene for DKs of you destroying the key, but now you can roleplay to your hearts delight. You can be good and unlock and forget, corrupt-leaning and let Ryn out occasionally, or almost never let her out as she is to serve as you see fit.

Also it doesn't remove content to add content like Berwyn's update or Brint becoming Brienne, all the old scenes will still be accessible by just putting the cage back on.

Sep 21, 2019
In fact, I went to the discord to express personally that I don’t like what creates incomprehensible crap
And he should have thought about where he took the wrong turn, nevertheless, he behaves and reacts like a teenager with an incredibly bloated self-validation , I do not believe that an adult was arguing with me, or at least a sane man, no
And we still wonder why such content lately? Savin, not surprisingly, although he doesn’t get into defense for him, nevertheless makes it clear that everything suits him, and it’s just ridiculous, they feed us shit, and then they say that we are so bad that we criticize, I haven’t screened it yet how they try trolled me and turned on full clowning, because this is superfluous, look at your own peril and risk.

upd
and here is the proof that they CANNOT not follow this site, they actually release new content in such a format that would troll the audience of fans, what am I wrong about?
If you wish to voice your criticism about the game then think thoroughly about what you have problems with, point out the flaws, keep a level head, and most importantly stay calm/understanding.

It's ok to be upset about something, and voice your concern. However, it is not ok to be an asshole. Next time write down all your thoughts clearly and approach with a better tone.

Also, don't tell them you are from f95 because they will most likely dog-pile you.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
If you wish to voice your criticism about the game then think thoroughly about what you have problems with, point out the flaws, keep a level head, and most importantly stay calm/understanding.

It's ok to be upset about something, and voice your concern. However, it is not ok to be an asshole. Next time write down all your thoughts clearly and approach with a better tone.

Also, don't tell them you are from f95 because they will most likely dog-pile you.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
View attachment 1982759

News on how uncaging Ryn will work. I actually really like this decision. Sure there's no one-time scene for DKs of you destroying the key, but now you can roleplay to your hearts delight. You can be good and unlock and forget, corrupt-leaning and let Ryn out occasionally, or almost never let her out as she is to serve as you see fit.

Also it doesn't remove content to add content like Berwyn's update or Brint becoming Brienne, all the old scenes will still be accessible by just putting the cage back on.
Fuck man, I would go one step further and have our soul tied to her cage. To make it clear that it is us who owns Ryan and her autonomy.

Someone suggest this to Savin, please!

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
But who told you about how I should properly treat them? Do you consider them aristocrats? Or some officials? What other norms or courtesy should there be after so much shitty content that players didn't expect and clearly didn't want, hmm?
What do you mean by this?
Yes, where did you get the idea that I let them do something there, I just inform them that the latest updates were bad
I still don’t understand why you are trying to impose your own rules of morality and treatment here
It’s not about morality or treating them right, it’s about having a point. If you just wanted to call the content bad and nothing else that’s fine but then why did you feel the need to screenshot it and show us it like you had a point beyond that? They reacted negatively to that, so what? That was your goal wasn’t it? If you had actually tried to argue your opinion and they still acted the same way, you might have had a point about how they treat the audience. This isn’t like when they talked down people being upset about Berwyn. I’m just not seeing what you were trying to achieve here.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes