Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Fuck man, I would go one step further and have our soul tied to her cage. To make it clear that it is us who owns Ryan and her autonomy.

Someone suggest this to Savin, please!
You are the second person today to say something that I didn't know I wanted that I will probably never get. The other thing is unrelated though

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
If you wish to voice your criticism about the game then think thoroughly about what you have problems with, point out the flaws, keep a level head, and most importantly stay calm/understanding.

It's ok to be upset about something, and voice your concern. However, it is not ok to be an asshole. Next time write down all your thoughts clearly and approach with a better tone.

Also, don't tell them you are from f95 because they will most likely dog-pile you.
Another traveler flew in, why are you already the third person who just writes and does not read what I have in the text? Once again, I do not position myself as the standard of the right person, I have never shown this anywhere and have not said that, now I ask you, with what way should I behave correctly with people who feed us shit?
If you like to endure, well, endure, but please don’t tell me this.
Now, new non-fictional main stories about which it is impossible to remain silent, where did you see that I position myself as a representative of this forum? What a person saw after my post, that is, he climbed here and took a screenshot, is his business, and this proves that they monitor this forum anyway, lol
Moreover, who told you that someone despises me? why do people constantly think of themselves, invent fairy tales and pass them off as reality

It’s not about morality or treating them right, it’s about having a point. If you just wanted to call the content bad and nothing else that’s fine but then why did you feel the need to screenshot it and show us it like you had a point beyond that? They reacted negatively to that, so what? That was your goal wasn’t it? If you had actually tried to argue your opinion and they still acted the same way, you might have had a point about how they treat the audience. This isn’t like when they talked down people being upset about Berwyn. I’m just not seeing what you were trying to achieve here.
Show Bubs the best handsome

I don’t come here to sort things out with you, and who is right and who is wrong, I bring information, you can just hide my posts and don’t answer me anymore, please don’t bother yourself, or I myself will block you and breathe a sigh of relief like do it before with some people in this thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Cricco and Rias2

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
If you mean , yea it's the same anon.
View attachment 1982743 View attachment 1982745
Holy fuck why does he look 100% a dude with the dick and no boobs, but 100% a girl with no dick and boobs. I get that he's a trap but it's fucking scaring me how my mind is flip-flopping between the two genders that fast, someone help me.

Also let's just stop beating a dead horse with the whole "going into their discord and shitting it up" thing, yeah? Everybody's just repeating the same things over and over at this point. Gotta admit though, Anonarts is dangerously based. Then again like someone else said, it just shows how fucking terrible Savin is at managing his employees. Imagine allowing this kind of behavior to each other irl, wonder how much of a shitshow that would be :LUL:

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
I don’t come here to sort things out with you, and who is right and who is wrong, I bring information, you can just hide my posts and don’t answer me anymore, please don’t bother yourself, or I myself will block you and breathe a sigh of relief like do it before with some people in this thread
So why post anything? You want to spread information, but said 'information' is just you stirring up shit. You claim to hate these writers, but you're doing the exact thing we complain about them doing: attacking anyone who doesn't 'get' what you're writing and ignoring what everyone has to say. To be frank, your 'information' is worthless and you contribute less than nothing to the conversation, claiming people don't 'get' what you're writing but never explaining what that meaning is supposed to be.

I hope most people, despite how salty things can get here, are here for actual discussions and not just blind hate. There's value to be had in looking at how a promising project can go wrong. Some people here like the game and that's great! We get some varied opinions which really add to the discussion. But stirring up shit on discord and making nonsense posts? Can't really see the value in that. If you don't want people to disagree with your takes or react to them then don't post on a public forum.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Another traveler flew in, why are you already the third person who just writes and does not read what I have in the text? Once again, I do not position myself as the standard of the right person, I have never shown this anywhere and have not said that, now I ask you, with what way should I behave correctly with people who feed us shit?
Now, new non-fictional main stories about which it is impossible to remain silent, where did you see that I position myself as a representative of this forum? What a person saw after my post, that is, he climbed here and took a screenshot, is his business, and this proves that they monitor this forum anyway, lol
Moreover, who told you that someone despises me? why do people constantly think of themselves, invent fairy tales and pass them off as reality

Show Bubs the best handsome

Man, not to be patronizing but you gotta relax. Nobody here is your enemy and you're kinda unhinged.

Meblue

Jul 11, 2021
So why post anything? You want to spread information, but said 'information' is just you stirring up shit. You claim to hate these writers, but you're doing the exact thing we complain about them doing: attacking anyone who doesn't 'get' what you're writing and ignoring what everyone has to say. To be frank, your 'information' is worthless and you contribute less than nothing to the conversation, claiming people don't 'get' what you're writing but never explaining what that meaning is supposed to be.

I hope most people, despite how salty things can get here, are here for actual discussions and not just blind hate. There's value to be had in looking at how a promising project can go wrong. Some people here like the game and that's great! We get some varied opinions which really add to the discussion. But stirring up shit on discord and making nonsense posts? Can't really see the value in that. If you don't want people to disagree with your takes or react to them then don't post on a public forum.
Dude, I completely agree with you, but I really think we should just diffuse the situation and move on, for everyone's sake. No need to get the last word in.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020

To begin with, there is no need to generalize here, people who rely on the "majority" are not confident in themselves and in their opinion.
I'm also not interested in "everyone", I really like some people here, but as I said, let's not do this "ALL"
As I said, and I even said please, if you don’t like what I post, you can throw me on the ignore list, this is done in two clicks, moreover, I even clearly and clearly wrote in the spoiler of that post "LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK", what is not clear from those words?
Why do YOU decide whether to post something to me? Will this change again? No, well then, endure further, endured
Only weak people are looking for like-minded people in order not to seem weak.
Man, not to be patronizing but you gotta relax. Nobody here is your enemy and you're kinda unhinged.
Sended to ignore list

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Holy fuck why does he look 100% a dude with the dick and no boobs, but 100% a girl with no dick and boobs. I get that he's a trap but it's fucking scaring me how my mind is flip-flopping between the two genders that fast, someone help me.

Gotta admit though, Anonarts is dangerously based.
You're absolutely right. It's Schrodinger's Dog-Boi.

God damn, Berwyn in them pics got me actin different.

Sep 21, 2019
Ok...? I think you are misreading what I'm saying. I didn't tell you to endure it, I told you to be rational. You went into the discord looking for a fight when instead you 'should've been looking for a conversation.

Listen I wanted to be friendly and give you some advice instead of everyone else here that is calling you out or shitposting. Also, I said not to say anything about f95 because that is a one-way ticket into fighting someone in the discord.

Reactions: barsa

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Ok...? I think you are misreading what I'm saying. I didn't tell you to endure it, I told you to be rational. You went into the discord looking for a fight when instead you 'should've been looking for a conversation.

Listen I wanted to be friendly and give you some advice instead of everyone else here that is calling you out or shitposting. Also, I said not to say anything about f95 because that is a one-way ticket into fighting someone in the discord.
I did not position myself in the discord as a representative of the f95 forum

Jun 1, 2017
I personally side more towards Bogdan2033, but also do get the opposite "don't touch the poo" perspective. However, nearly every dev is just abrasive to a disgusting degree, and have egos like for example bubble lord, I think it was, who called Bogdan a nobody? We going there?

Nobody on the entire team is a DrPinkCake and Wsan is carrying the content people come for on his shoulders, even though he comes off pretty abrasive too at times himself. Nobody likes cait, nobody gives af if she can get pregnant besides boosting their baby counter, take your bot votes somewhere else. Atugia isn't the same character after her introduction, same for azyrran. Aronas ok, good job. Hugs alright can't have delays or issues but Bubble lord can because "he has a life" so Berwyn happened. Quin having cgs of his butthole are not the problem, it's who the butthole is attached to; a bigger butthole. Kiyoko has a good amount of content, then treats you like your next ex wife. Agnimi-who? Ethe-alypiaselfinsertfanfic-ryn? Berwyn only being popular because of art? Howd those kinu commissions and fan art do for her popularity, or the novellas tobs made?

All the devs and many of the fans have chips on their shoulders and have tons of triggers. Tobs and bubs go from 0-100 real quick, whether you're in "please reward me for your presence oh mighty BLESSED WRITER OF COC2S KITSUNE DEN, I have a question about the lore, you write hundreds of paragraphs about a character walking surely you can grace me with more than one word!" Or not, same responses. Hit, get hit, be rude, get rude back, sure, but they all have random specific traumas, helspawns an example, and there's tons of random in jokes or lore people are supposed to know or else they're treated as idiots to be laughed at publically, "how dare you ask a question that was answered 3 years ago lmao are you mentally exceptional" etc.

Whether the devs were at one time decent people that became standoffish or not, alypias about the only one that seems to at least have a facade of answering questions and being polite when treated politely. After you're dogpiled by people and the devs it can make you get grudges, which I'm sure they're all familiar with with the rants they go on about random characters from years ago or the "Berwyn just got art ok" defenses. They don't have any devil's advocates, any discussions are wrong and unwanted, while the "disgusting shady sites with people that are dumb" actually can without a cult and cult leader dogpiling.

Last edited:

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1982759

News on how uncaging Ryn will work. I actually really like this decision. Sure there's no one-time scene for DKs of you destroying the key, but now you can roleplay to your hearts delight. You can be good and unlock and forget, corrupt-leaning and let Ryn out occasionally, or almost never let her out as she is to serve as you see fit.

Also it doesn't remove content to add content like Berwyn's update or Brint becoming Brienne, all the old scenes will still be accessible by just putting the cage back on.
Might have to keep it on forever just to prevent that whole heir bullshit.

Reactions: undyingrevenant

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Just wanted to chime in on what someone said in the discord from those screenshots. Something like "People complain about very little male content, we give them male content, they hate the male content" and acting like that was very logical. I'm sure Quin has never been anywhere near top 3 of the polls or very popular even among male-lovers, so it's like they scraped up dirt from the floor to make male-lovers happy and are surprised when we...aren't.

To begin with, Quin has several things going against him. He's a male char in a game that largely caters to people who: A. Like pussy, B. like futa, and C. like fembois they can fuck. Out of the current companions he has some of the least amount of content going for him, and he is one of few characters you can delete from your game altogether. So if they were desperate to throw male-lovers a bone after the Berwyn stuff (which I'm honestly not sure if they even care), Quin was never going to be a popular choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If something else gets me back into the game, I'll definitely try out Quin's new stuff because I just prefer rolling with male companions (and before that Quin's kit meant he died a lot in my parties). But I can think of several other male characters I would rather have gotten more content from. And it's really gonna piss me off if the devs use this example of people being unimpressed with the Quin update, to say "Well we tried on male content, people just don't like it, we told ya." and we go back to the status quo.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
All the devs and many of the fans have chips on their shoulders and have tons of triggers.
I'd argue this is just the pot calling the kettle black considering you typed this entire rant to shit on the devs.

Say what you will about them or their discord, they're not coming here and trying to stir shit up for no reason. Bogdan did exactly that and everybody's response here was, "well yeah the fuck did you expect would happen?", then he desperately tries to defend his actions by going on what seem like emotional ravings. Like... this isn't what normal people do. He went there with a negative attitude and is surprised he got one back. That's like jumping into a vat of toxic goo knowing it will give you some horrible disease, then blaming the goo for giving you super AIDs.

The fact that this is even still being discussed is silly. Then again, guess I'm just as guilty for that now.

And it's really gonna piss me off if the devs use this example of people being unimpressed with the Quin update, to say "Well we tried on male content, people just don't like it, we told ya." and we go back to the status quo.
This situation is eerily similar to when Scott the Woz complains about Chibi-Robo not having anymore games. Note to any aspiring creators out there: One of the last things you should do is blame the people who consume your content if they're not happy with said content.

Kuritzkale

May 27, 2022
Jesus. This just makes me feel bad for the poor bastard honestly. I mean, his fault for engaging with those people for so long, but I do think it's pretty lame to just shit all over a character someone clearly cares about. Also, while I don't particularly like quinn as he's nowhere near feminine enough for me, I really don't see the problem with him fucking other party members, as long as it's a clearly outlined choice, and preferably if it involves the PC as well.

That's what I don't get about all the rage people seem to have for that kind of content, as long as it's optional and obvious what you're getting into, why does it simply existing upset you? Even if it's "out of character" or whatever, I'd rather there be a large amount of content for all sorts of people to enjoy than each character only catering to one specific kink, which seems to be a problem this game runs into a lot. They add a ton of characters that appeal to a SUPER SPECIFIC thing, rather than just adding more content to existing characters to fulfill that niche. Like the horse asshole girl in the KM bathhouse. Doesn't get more needlessly specific than that.

That's one of the things I liked about Berwyn so much, you could dom him or he could dom you, it appealed to 2 different kinds of people without taking away from the other side. Of course, now the poor bastard is stuck living in some tower or whatever, and his writer is going through mental breakdowns on twitter, so maybe savin just REALLY hates that kind of thing. I remember in my first post on here I said how much I wanted more berwyn content. If only I had known what a mistake that was.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Jesus. This just makes me feel bad for the poor bastard honestly. I mean, his fault for engaging with those people for so long, but I do think it's pretty lame to just shit all over a character someone clearly cares about. Also, while I don't particularly like quinn as he's nowhere near feminine enough for me, I really don't see the problem with him fucking other party members, as long as it's a clearly outlined choice, and preferably if it involves the PC as well.

That's what I don't get about all the rage people seem to have for that kind of content, as long as it's optional and obvious what you're getting into, why does it simply existing upset you? Even if it's "out of character" or whatever, I'd rather there be a large amount of content for all sorts of people to enjoy than each character only catering to one specific kink, which seems to be a problem this game runs into a lot. They add a ton of characters that appeal to a SUPER SPECIFIC thing, rather than just adding more content to existing characters to fulfill that niche. Like the horse asshole girl in the KM bathhouse. Doesn't get more needlessly specific than that.

That's one of the things I liked about Berwyn so much, you could dom him or he could dom you, it appealed to 2 different kinds of people without taking away from the other side. Of course, now the poor bastard is stuck living in some tower or whatever, and his writer is going through mental breakdowns on twitter, so maybe savin just REALLY hates that kind of thing. I remember in my first post on here I said how much I wanted more berwyn content. If only I had known what a mistake that was.
One of the problems is the devs often don't make it optional. Take Azzy and her relationship with Lia for example, used to be apparently if you said you had a problem with it she did it anyways. You'd think that there being enough outrage over it to make them change it would keep the devs from doing something similar again but they still do. Especially Bubs with his self insert Quin the dead who will totally bang your girls from beyond the grave because Bubs is an ass.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?
Who whispered in your ear how I was supposed to address them? Are you playing the right person here or what?
Endure further, endured, since everything suits you in life.
I came today just to show how Bubs behaves when his work is criticized, presenting to everyone that he is inadequate, and you start talking about my behavior and personality, I'm shocked
And absolutely accept that I acted like an asshole there, but he fully deserved it, what he sowed, let him reap
I ask again
Why are you trying to tell me about how I behave, even though I behaved so deliberately?
While calling someones work stupid is technically criticism its not "constructive" criticism, and (at least from what I've seen) that is usually why people on this site are annoyed with the devs. Because people will spot things that go against the games lore and offer "constructive" advise on how certain characters or scenes can maintain what the devs are going for while also making sense.

What you did was the equivalent of walking up to someone punching them in the face, and when they started punching back you started calling them an asshole for defending themselves.

Criticism is not a hostile action. Often times its done out of care and a desire to see someone or something improve. And just to show you I mean no ill will, last weak I was on some bullshit, and Skandranon pointed out I was wrong. Man provided some evidence of why I was wrong, and during that whole conversation he was not calling me an idiot or doing anything to insult me. That what criticism in my opinion should be. And this largely why I believe no one in this forum has any real bad blood with Skandranon. People may disagree with them but that is it.

Kuritzkale

May 27, 2022
One of the problems is the devs often don't make it optional.
Yeah I get that, and to be clear, I completely understand being upset at that kind of thing. CoC2 lacks TONS of agency, and I think it's because of how MUCH writing there is. I've been playing CoC1 recently, and that game has WAY more choices than 2, and the choices come way more frequently as well, because a lot of the writing is... shorter? Sex scenes in 2 can go on and on and ON (just look at that frankly absurd mai sex scene tobs wrote LMAO) but in 1 they tend to be pretty concise. So there are these ridiculously long writing blocks with no input from the player, which leads to pretty inconsistent PC characterization.

A choice in CoC1 might be like this: your fuckbuddy fucks someone else, and before the PC says ANYTHING, the game gives you a choice of how to react. In CoC2, your fuckbuddy fucks someone else, and your PC says a ton of shit before the game gives you any kind of option on how YOU want to react, and even then it's usually "FUCK YES I'm into that shit" or "uh okay just don't do it around me" which is lame asf

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Yeah I get that, and to be clear, I completely understand being upset at that kind of thing. CoC2 lacks TONS of agency, and I think it's because of how MUCH writing there is. I've been playing CoC1 recently, and that game has WAY more choices than 2, and the choices come way more frequently as well, because a lot of the writing is... shorter? Sex scenes in 2 can go on and on and ON (just look at that frankly absurd mai sex scene tobs wrote LMAO) but in 1 they tend to be pretty concise. So there are these ridiculously long writing blocks with no input from the player, which leads to pretty inconsistent PC characterization.

A choice in CoC1 might be like this: your fuckbuddy fucks someone else, and before the PC says ANYTHING, the game gives you a choice of how to react. In CoC2, your fuckbuddy fucks someone else, and your PC says a ton of shit before the game gives you any kind of option on how YOU want to react, and even then it's usually "FUCK YES I'm into that shit" or "uh okay just don't do it around me" which is lame asf
A good example of what you're talking can be seen with Urta. While I know a lot of people hate the character, I've never felt that way mainly because the game gives you multiple oppurtunities to ignore the character. And all the scenes involing her having sex with another potential sexable characters are triggered by the players action and can be opted out of post tringering those events. A couple days ago someone on this site was saying how Urta ruins Amily, as she ends up having sex with Amily if she finds out you're cheating on her with Urta. But once again that event only triggers if you had sex with Urta. If you never have sex with her it will never happen. But even if you do, you can find Amily before they have sex and stop them. Potentially break the relationship off with both characters. A lot people sit here and joke about how you can remove Urta in the mods, but I've never seen a need to. As, in my second playthrough I haven't interacted with her at all and none of the other characters do either. Personally the only character I think warrants a remove option is Luna, as she actively cause problems at your camp.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Personally the only character I think warrants a remove option is Luna, as she actively cause problems at your camp.
To be fair I'm pretty sure Luna isn't in vanilla CoC1, not sure which mod adds her though cause I don't remember her but only played Revamp.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes