MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

Mega mirror

0.5.11 Patch Notes:
  • Nash has a new TF for a extra big, spiky, horny lizard folk. (by Wsan)
  • Serena has a new sex scene: nursing handjob/fingerbang. (by Alypia)
  • June has a new sex scene: finger/jerk him till he nuts. (by SuperB1tch)
  • Atani’s Marefolk Guard have a new sex scene: dom them both. Requires having married Atani. (by Funtastic)
  • Drifa has some minor comments during Solveig’s quest. (by Jstar)
  • The forest elfboi has a new sex scene: 69 & Fingering. (by DanielXCutter)
  • Tui has a new talk option during Halloween or on Holiday mode. (by Gardeford)
  • New codex entry: Anubians
  • New Busts: Quin’s new set combat bust (by Sulcate), Moira’s version of his regular set combat busts.
New Since Last Public Patch:
  • You can knock up Miko OR Mai now.
  • Brint and Brienne have a new gym expansion.
  • Quin has a new set-getting quest and some various new events.
  • Matiha’s tower can be visited directly from the Ways Between.
  • New Busts: Preggo Mai, Klem’s harem.
  • New CGs: Berwyn/Matiha fuckbuddies; Mai bondage; Quin armor-ing.
Another patch devoid of any meaningful content. I hecking love this game!!!111

Fuck this, gonna go back to playing Tower of Trample for 5 hours straight.

Br9000

Mar 29, 2018
Which is particularly weird, considering that Kitsune literally steal small bits of your soul during sex. Which arguably makes them worse than the literal demons, because at least they 1. let you keep your soul if you're corrupted. And 2. Don't steal your soul during sexy times. They can put up a "lore" reason as to why, but they're the ones calling the shots, and the simpler answer is that the Kitsune den is the Sacred Cow for one of the writers and nothing will change their Perfect Vision.
I love how they are forgetting their own story again or is this just another retcon? Queen ice elf loses her soul and turns into a demon so the whole they never had a soul to begin with shouldn't matter as the lack of one is what has been shown to to turn folks into demons.

Either way screw savin co as with version 0.5.11 someone came up with the idea that a pretty much dead character horse cock elfboy should get new content. I wish I knew what sort of contract folk have to sign when a character they make gets added to the game because it seems they lose all rights unless savin likes them enough.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
If he does, I don't remember it.

I think it's just an elf in the forest who's trying to get off. Wasn't that also one of Hugs' characters? And I think there is an option to remove him from the game as well. Though been awhile since I've played that scene.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
If he does, I don't remember it.

I think it's just an elf in the forest who's trying to get off. Wasn't that also one of Hugs' characters? And I think there is an option to remove him from the game as well. Though been awhile since I've played that scene.
Yeah I was asking cause I can't name manybunamed characters and it is weird how he has a remove from game folder and some enemies dont.

Apr 5, 2021
no like i press load from file and nothing happenes no pop up or anything
Yeah I've had that happen a few times too for a couple of reasons.
If after trying you get a quick flash of red text then bad news, the save can't be loaded. I get this when I've save edited a variable to something the game can't cope with.
If you get nothing and it's still on the loading screen then it's just this weird bug where it won't accept double-clicking. If you're on PC then use enter to confirm your choice, that always works for me.

Yeah that random Sorra pic comes up if you make yourself an egglayer character (mothgirl or harpy only for some reason). If you don't have sex for a few days then you dream of her and she lets you pick the colour of egg you want to lay.
It's really weird and annoying that despite every NPC having an egg-pregnancy stat, there is still no ovi content for them (save Cait of course because Savin's got to have it all) and for some reason neither hornets or spiders can lay eggs in this game. Seriously they laid the foundation for that content and then just... forgot?

It's also another example of every god in the game being slutty for no reason.

Last edited:

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
It's really weird and annoying that despite every NPC having an egg-pregnancy stat, there is still no ovi content for them (save Cait of course because Savin's got to have it all) and for some reason neither hornets or spiders can lay eggs in this game. Seriously they laid the foundation for that content and then just... forgot?
We don't have driders like we did in CoC, we have spiderfolk now. Spiderfolk are just like you and I! Rude of you to assume they would lay eggs.
The future is now, old man.

Apr 5, 2021
We don't have driders like we did in CoC, we have spiderfolk now. Spiderfolk are just like you and I! Rude of you to assume they would lay eggs.
The future is now, old man.
Uncouth Youth...
But seriously, you get the spider transformation item from the Drider queen, and she eggs the crap out of you. You also don't lay eggs as a hornet, but they certainly seem to.

VeryMeta

Dec 21, 2017
Every public patch is smaller than normal cuz it's more about the public part. Even still people always bitch
Personally I'm gonna dick the horses
People are bitching about this public patch in particular because the previous three patches, at least, have been pretty not-good and this patch seemingly keeps up that proud tradition. This is all highly subjective of course. If you're happy then I'm happy for you but please understand that other people, especially in this thread where many are pretty frustrated with the way the game is progressing in general, don't necessarily feel the same way.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I think Savin just finished writing it. It's a 15 dollar post though, so I can't actually see it. But the post is called "Oh god it's finally done, lordy" so it's a good bet.
Hey friend thanks for the share but are the rumor about "decompanioning" ryn is true?sorry for the inconvenience mate but etheryn is one of the good things in this game for me :oops:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
i swear to all god in existence if Savin try to pull berwyn on etheryn i will personally bully him till he cant play another D&D games on his stupid fucking youtube channel with another grown ass man again

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
I dunno about gay but futa? You can never escape that hell.
HAH! watch me. dont really care how good the game is if theres gay or futa i aint playin it if it cant be skipped. and yeah u right futa is poppin up a lot lmao just more games for me to miss i guess lol they're enough games out there

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes