Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I think Savin just finished writing it. It's a 15 dollar post though, so I can't actually see it. But the post is called "Oh god it's finally done, lordy" so it's a good bet.

I would think it'd be bumped to the top of the queue, so maybe a month, month and a half for Ryn stuff? Idk. Soonish.

As for Kass stuff, given that Kass is clearly in KM, I wouldn't expect to see her until the end of KM, which is supposed to take approximately the rest of the year.

Kinda ready for KM to wrap up tbh. Not that I haven't liked it, and still really excited about the arena, but I really want to see Wsan back on his personal projects.
Noice. Very interested to see how it all turns out with Ryn.

I'm so ready to move on from KM too, it genuinely feels like it's holding everything back yknow? And yeah, Wsan back on Wsan things is always a good time. Will be glad when that happens

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Actually, no! Wabbajack handles all of that for you when you use Masterstroke :4Head:

No way this all doesn't all get nuked lol
Send me the torrent link or something so I can get it easily before we get nuked.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Noice. Very interested to see how it all turns out with Ryn.

I'm so ready to move on from KM too, it genuinely feels like it's holding everything back yknow? And yeah, Wsan back on Wsan things is always a good time. Will be glad when that happens
From what I know, the city is supposed to have four sections, and we're in 2 of 4.

Still supposed to have the slums and the noble quarter/palace after they finish the main city.

Don't know where the arena is.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure if Wsan doesn't write about the PC choking down horsecock for too long he starts to get the shakes.

Probably why he's working on his side game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
From what I know, the city is supposed to have four sections, and we're in 2 of 4.

Still supposed to have the slums and the noble quarter/palace after they finish the main city.

Don't know where the arena is.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure if Wsan doesn't write about the PC choking down horsecock for too long he starts to get the shakes.

Probably why he's working on his side game.
How long do you think will it take for the whole Mino city content to be finished?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
How long do you think will it take for the whole Mino city content to be finished?
They've said the end of KM and Act 2 should take most/all of this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if it stretched into February/March, though I'm just guessing.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They've said the end of KM and Act 2 should take most/all of this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if it stretched into February/March, though I'm just guessing.
Ah yes, so basically means next year for sure.

Also, BONUS:
What the, you trynna kill my pc with this modlist?
1660933322181.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
People with much worse computers have gotten it to run, don't worry! Although I can't speak, I have a 3080 lol
Bruh, people have cooler fans, I have a heater. :KEK:

Welp, I guess I won't be coming back to CoC2 for a while since I've done the new stuff. (again)

Jun 1, 2017
Hello again.I've cleared all of Old Forest post-Alraune except for picking up the orb(still hesitant with the Foxes content).
Is exploring all the other areas before beating Alraune fine or is the natural progression to beat Alraune and get Etheryn(which already seems like my favourite kind of character).
You said youre hesitant with the fox content so it's not a big deal, and it changes little anyway, but main time sensitive thing I know of is that before beating the alraune, if you get the orb and have encountered them randomly beforehand, then go to the bottom left of the forest you can talk to the kitsune scouts about it and they direct you to the den. However it's kinda botched because even if you don't do that, they react the same way anyway. Unsure if helping them is the only choice that means anything or if that doesn't even matter

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You said youre hesitant with the fox content so it's not a big deal, and it changes little anyway, but main time sensitive thing I know of is that before beating the alraune, if you get the orb and have encountered them randomly beforehand, then go to the bottom left of the forest you can talk to the kitsune scouts about it and they direct you to the den. However it's kinda botched because even if you don't do that, they react the same way anyway. Unsure if helping them is the only choice that means anything or if that doesn't even matter
Helping 'em lets you skip one fight and having the necklace lets you skip the last.
That's all I know that kinda changes the fox content intro.

Reactions: undyingrevenant
Apr 5, 2021
ok so can anyone tell why i cant load my save from file
How did you make your save and how long ago? Did you make any edits at all? Because the "Cheater Cheater" message for edited saves isn't lying. It's very easy to break a save by changing one or two values.
In short. It does not matter what you do, and this holds true throughout the entire game. The scenes you miss by not meeting certain RNG dependant characters, change nothing.
In this particular case, they back edited in some lost Kitsune characters for the starter area. If you meet them and don't choose the ass-hat option, then when you go to the optional (must have picked up the worst object in the game) area, they let you skip the easiest fight in the boss rush for that content. You cannot do this for the next three bosses, it is, in short, entirely pointless and adds nothing to your experience. Seriously you can't even speak to those NPCs again.

Jun 1, 2017
How did you make your save and how long ago? Did you make any edits at all? Because the "Cheater Cheater" message for edited saves isn't lying. It's very easy to break a save by changing one or two values.

In short. It does not matter what you do, and this holds true throughout the entire game. The scenes you miss by not meeting certain RNG dependant characters, change nothing.
In this particular case, they back edited in some lost Kitsune characters for the starter area. If you meet them and don't choose the ass-hat option, then when you go to the optional (must have picked up the worst object in the game) area, they let you skip the easiest fight in the boss rush for that content. You cannot do this for the next three bosses, it is, in short, entirely pointless and adds nothing to your experience. Seriously you can't even speak to those NPCs again.
Eh I dunno, it's not so much the choice not affecting anything, what's weird is Hinata (scout leader) says he advised you to go to the den, and that's why they skip that fight. To get that, you have to visit them with the orb. If you help them the once then get the orb and don't go back, that never comes up. Unsure what happens if you get the orb before you ever encounter them, but it seems like the chain of events if you don't show them it should be altered. Whether they notice it and it skips the fight or they fight then notice it, instead of the game automatically assuming you talked with them prior about it. That's a very nitpicky thing tbh but it grinds my gears. Generally there does appear to be consequences for actions; they're just not implemented yet. (Which is a big problem I'm not discounting that.) There also appears to be multiple corruption options "on the horizon" for party members they're just not talked about and haven't had any teasers besides kas dreams for years.

Km is a passion project and all but imo they really should have added in a corrupted version of the hive and more corruption content much earlier than they're planning as a "taster". (Slightly off topic but generally the corruption content is where the choices would be) SUPPOSEDLY a corrupted hive is going to be done sometimeTM, I think they said nobody wanted to write it so I guess they got somebody to, but by the time they actually go "yeah guys we actually got meaningful corruption content in, I told ya!" It'd be like 4+ years of development. I can only assume people wanting CORRUPTION of champions already moved on, not counting their new standpoint of "well actually stuff like etheryns confidence is also corruption" and kms taken the spotlight for forever. Youve got nihara drifa and zo already getting corruption content instead of characters thatve been there forever. Choices meaning anything are labeled too much work or apparently nobody wants to write them, even though, ya know, generally you'd figure comfortably writing corruption content would be a requirement for everyone on staff. You don't even have to go Japanese levels of hardcore mind break stuff, the random kas dream sequences already show proofs of concept, cait being YOUR ho, brienne being basically the same but becoming a succubus devoted to you. Apparently tobs has given the entire kitsune race the "NUH UH THEY CANT GET CORRUPTED" card besides the random "faceless" (kitsune that succs someone til death) stuff that seems to be there solely for the one kitsune assassin chick that pops up in km so that's convenient.

Jun 1, 2017
I think it's discussed with that lame Kitsune wife, Kitsunes and potentially the PC give their soul to the kitsune god, so they can't be corrupted cause they don't have a "Soul" anymore.
Yeah that, however in the busts folder in the game files you can see one, forget the exact name but one of the busts is a mortal Kombat lookin mf'er kitsune chick. Can upload in a bit if can't find it. Disappointing though, having a warped version of the den'd be awesome. Just make all of them more yandere and dangerous, just take keros and push him somewhere else and give me evil thirsty kitsune that walk the line between outright killing you more often, like sex Russian roulette.

Jan 18, 2018

Mega mirror

0.5.11 Patch Notes:
  • Nash has a new TF for a extra big, spiky, horny lizard folk. (by Wsan)
  • Serena has a new sex scene: nursing handjob/fingerbang. (by Alypia)
  • June has a new sex scene: finger/jerk him till he nuts. (by SuperB1tch)
  • Atani’s Marefolk Guard have a new sex scene: dom them both. Requires having married Atani. (by Funtastic)
  • Drifa has some minor comments during Solveig’s quest. (by Jstar)
  • The forest elfboi has a new sex scene: 69 & Fingering. (by DanielXCutter)
  • Tui has a new talk option during Halloween or on Holiday mode. (by Gardeford)
  • New codex entry: Anubians
  • New Busts: Quin’s new set combat bust (by Sulcate), Moira’s version of his regular set combat busts.
New Since Last Public Patch:
  • You can knock up Miko OR Mai now.
  • Brint and Brienne have a new gym expansion.
  • Quin has a new set-getting quest and some various new events.
  • Matiha’s tower can be visited directly from the Ways Between.
  • New Busts: Preggo Mai, Klem’s harem.
  • New CGs: Berwyn/Matiha fuckbuddies; Mai bondage; Quin armor-ing.

Last edited:

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
I think it's discussed with that lame Kitsune wife, Kitsunes and potentially the PC give their soul to the kitsune god, so they can't be corrupted cause they don't have a "Soul" anymore.
Which is particularly weird, considering that Kitsune literally steal small bits of your soul during sex. Which arguably makes them worse than the literal demons, because at least they 1. let you keep your soul if you're corrupted. And 2. Don't steal your soul during sexy times. They can put up a "lore" reason as to why, but they're the ones calling the shots, and the simpler answer is that the Kitsune den is the Sacred Cow for one of the writers and nothing will change their Perfect Vision.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes