Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
that legit explains nothing.
From what I know, lotsa people bitched about Berwyn, devs probably got annoyed by 'em and just did it so they won't have anymore bitching from folks who want to remove Berwyn.

Now they probably have folks bitching about bringing back Berwyn after the update. :KEK:

HAH! watch me. dont really care how good the game is if theres gay or futa i aint playin it if it cant be skipped. and yeah u right futa is poppin up a lot lmao just more games for me to miss i guess lol they're enough games out there
The way I play the game is that I treat anything that is a fucking HERM as non-existent.
Sure I still do the questline only because of the loot I'll get but that character is DEAD to me.
I'll still let 'em join me for the party 'coz combat is a thing but interacting though? That's a line I will never cross.

It was great when they did De-dick Berwyn so they still appeared on my radar but they went poof so all that effort was all for nothing.

IF there's a way to de-dick any of these fucking herms, I WILL do it ASAP, My grand crusade of correcting what you should be ESPECIALLY if you don't like being a herm, I am more than glad to help you remove that piece of shit attached on you.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
From what I know, lotsa people bitched about Berwyn, devs probably got annoyed by 'em and just did it so they won't have anymore bitching from folks who want to remove Berwyn.

Now they probably have folks bitching about bringing back Berwyn after the update. :KEK:

The way I play the game is that I treat anything that is a fucking HERM as non-existent.
Sure I still do the questline only because of the loot I'll get but that character is DEAD to me.
I'll still let 'em join me for the party 'coz combat is a thing but interacting though? That's a line I will never cross.
oh well. removing my fav femboy removes my 5 bucks, dont think he will notice/miss it tho.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
oh well. removing my fav femboy removes my 5 bucks, dont think he will notice/miss it tho.
Yeah, what's another 5 bucks if there's another bozo who will donate more if they're sated with their requests.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, what's another 5 bucks if there's another bozo who will donate more if they're sated with their requests.
what was there even to complain about, if you dont like berwyn hes 100% avoidable. why remove content when you can just not interact with it.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022

It was great when they did De-dick Berwyn so they still appeared on my radar but they went poof so all that effort was all for nothing.

IF there's a way to de-dick any of these fucking herms, I WILL do it ASAP, My grand crusade of correcting what you should be ESPECIALLY if you don't like being a herm, I am more than glad to help you remove that piece of shit attached on you.
Understandable imo its not my thing ether diff strokes diff folks

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
what was there even to complain about, if you dont like berwyn hes 100% avoidable. why remove content when you can just not interact with it.
Well, folks seems to think that Berwyn is just there to take space therefore they should be removed.
Why put a character on something that the 1% only interact?
That kind of thing.

Understandable imo its not my thing ether diff strokes diff folks
Yes but this is a prime example of too much of this specific thing.
Forget diversity, everything that is important or unique here is mostly the same.
Things tend to lose their charm if everything's the same.

Then again, I turned everything to a cactus so I'm a damn hypocrite. :KEK:
But hey, there's no cactus folk in CoC2 and that made 'em more unique than the same piece of shit horse cock wielding futanari with Planet sized proportions while having only 2 dialogue CHOICES before fucking you or them silly.

Last edited:

mide

Nov 28, 2017
Well, folks seems to think that Berwyn is just there to take space therefore they should be removed.
Why put a character on something that the 1% only interact?
That kind of thing.

then just dont add to it, why take it away from the ppl that do. o well, majority got what they wanted and i have to find a new game to check in on every few months

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
then just dont add to it, why take it away from the ppl that do. o well, majority got what they wanted and i have to find a new game to check in on every few months
Like I said, democracy happened...
Devs probably sent out a poll to delete, folks voted yes -> they just removed it...

BONUS:
Hell, if they added more characters in silly mode like this, I would be fine playing this piece of shit game.
And these guys are already a lot more fun and unique than the futa-fucking-naris in this game.
1660995488145.png

The meds wore off, don't mind me.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Yeah I've had that happen a few times too for a couple of reasons.
If after trying you get a quick flash of red text then bad news, the save can't be loaded. I get this when I've save edited a variable to something the game can't cope with.
If you get nothing and it's still on the loading screen then it's just this weird bug where it won't accept double-clicking. If you're on PC then use enter to confirm your choice, that always works for me.
yea this is the thing where i got to load game i hover my mouse over to file then press load and nothing happend its pissing me off

Reactions: junlop

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
mide Berwyn was made by a different writer called HugsAlright. Due to drama (devs say he would disappear and impossible to work with due to anger issues, Hugs says he had mental health issues and was unfairly booted), Berwyn was passed off to a different writer, B, to work on. B already had his own companion and it wasn't feasible for him to work on both, so as far as I know it was decided around then that they would eventually get rid of Berwyn as a companion but they decided not to tell the public that.

Fast forward to them announcing Berwyn getting new content via B. People who like Berwyn are excited. The content comes out and they announce that Berwyn is considered "feature complete" and will be removed from companion status and turned into an npc. When it launched, there was no way to access Berwyn's old scenes but devs have since said that the old ones will be patched back in.

The reasons for getting rid of Berywn were no dedicated writer for him (idk if B himself said it was too much or Savin didn't want B doing 2 companions), he had very little to no party/quest interactions (because they had decided before he was getting axed so writer's didn't bother?). B also decided to go gung-ho on all of different body configuration for Berwyn in his new content - because he knew he wouldn't have to deal with it once Berwyn got removed as a companion. So if there was ever any hope of someone else taking him up (which I doubt), now they have to deal with the various different parsers and ~more complicated code~ for Berwyn.

That's how it went down as far as I understand it. I have no idea what Raf-Raf is talking about with polls and such (they hid Berwyn getting axed from the public until the patch with his new content dropped), someone get him another cactus.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
mide Berwyn was made by a different writer called HugsAlright. Due to drama (devs say he would disappear and impossible to work with due to anger issues, Hugs says he had mental health issues and was unfairly booted), Berwyn was passed off to a different writer, B, to work on. B already had his own companion and it wasn't feasible for him to work on both, so as far as I know it was decided around then that they would eventually get rid of Berwyn as a companion but they decided not to tell the public that.

Fast forward to them announcing Berwyn getting new content via B. People who like Berwyn are excited. The content comes out and they announce that Berwyn is considered "feature complete" and will be removed from companion status and turned into an npc. When it launched, there was no way to access Berwyn's old scenes but devs have since said that the old ones will be patched back in.

The reasons for getting rid of Berywn were no dedicated writer for him (idk if B himself said it was too much or Savin didn't want B doing 2 companions), he had very little to no party/quest interactions (because they had decided before he was getting axed so writer's didn't bother?). B also decided to go gung-ho on all of different body configuration for Berwyn in his new content - because he knew he wouldn't have to deal with it once Berwyn got removed as a companion. So if there was ever any hope of someone else taking him up (which I doubt), now they have to deal with the various different parsers and ~more complicated code~ for Berwyn.

That's how it went down as far as I understand it. I have no idea what Raf-Raf is talking about with polls and such (they hid Berwyn getting axed from the public until the patch with his new content dropped), someone get him another cactus.
Right and idk if this true or no but apperently hugh also begged savin to put him on paycheck like other inner writer(Fucking Tobs,Skow etc) at least until his mental issues is resolved
Savin refused and told hugh if he want to get a paycheck he should create patreon or some shit like any other non inner writer
Hugh got pissed and start ranting on his twitter and savin booted him from coc2 project
few days later he got banned from fenoxo forum
Lol what a fucking circus you running here Savin
Atleast told that fucking asshole Tobs to reduce the tomfoolery on his writing

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
When it launched, there was no way to access Berwyn's old scenes but devs have since said that the old ones will be patched back in.
Even in most indie games something like this would've been added back in already. Kinda ridiculous they haven't added this shit back yet considering it's already written. Bet they would just say "It's in the coding pipeline" bullshit like usual.
The reasons for getting rid of Berywn were no dedicated writer for him (idk if B himself said it was too much or Savin didn't want B doing 2 companions), he had very little to no party/quest interactions (because they had decided before he was getting axed so writer's didn't bother?).
God forbid they just get someone else to write for him besides B. The flavor text on party/quests are something literally ANYBODY can write, they're only like 2 or 3 lines at most. Do they really think they need the writer of the companion to write something that insignificant every single time? It's hardly even more work if they decide to take that up themselves.

Man, feels good to wake up and rant up this game. :KEK:
Forgot to reply to this earlier, but this is all some really good advice, I appreciate the insight you usually give in your posts.
Every public patch is smaller than normal cuz it's more about the public part. Even still people always bitch
Personally I'm gonna dick the horses
What the fuck does "it's more about the public part" even mean? Why would them releasing content that has already been written excuse them to put out less content for a patch? It's not even more or less work for anybody involved, all they have to do is update some links to include the latest version. I've seen that public patches get less content and people just accept that, why is that the case?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Oh yeah, I forgot they existed.
Wait, 3rd or 4th?
Now I wanna know the others, I'm THAT out of the loop.
Actually I'd say Berwyn is third.
I forgot Liuflr starts as a cuntboy, not a dude.

So Eryka and Brienne.

What the fuck does "it's more about the public part" even mean? Why would them releasing content that has already been written excuse them to put out less content for a patch? It's not even more or less work for anybody involved, all they have to do is update some links to include the latest version. I've seen that public patches get less content and people just accept that, why is that the case?

It's because the public patch often falls between "regular" patches, so they have less time to have new content for them. Some games just don't bother putting any new content in oublic patches at all.

Not sure when it became the norm, but it seems to be fairly common.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes