muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
all-content-welcomed sort of mindset
I once wanted to submit a short scene for TiTS, and the document for submission has a bunch of prerequisites, the first two of which basically amount to:
  • Don't send us your content, we don't want it and won't implement it.
  • Don't fucking send us your shitty content, we couldn't give a rat's ass about it.

Apr 5, 2021
There is something to be said that the gods treat their cattle decently, but obviously not everyone would be okay with that. Plus, the horrific realization that one day your immortal soul will be eaten.
Bit late on this one but in the words of a great writer:
"Don't trust the cannibal just because he's using a knife and fork."
Granny Weatherwax, written by Terry Pratchett

I don't think it's actually an angle the writers intended, but like all the half-baked ideas they've thrown out, it just raises too many questions, and those questions are far more interesting than helping catgirls make a sex temple.

For instance, here's a theory that springs to mind, what if Kiyoko is just a fake made from the wraith that ate her, and the entire Keros thing was a set-up from the beginning? Think about it, she was killed by a wraith, she just remembers waking up in the astral space which is her "gods" dream. The orb just happened to be in a ruin right outside a community of marauding wolf men and no-one found it before the champ who happens to have a very special soul?
-So not Keros killed Kiyoko and her people, ascended to godhood, years later hatches a plan to make Kinu (because prophecy, and super special waifu senses, and bad writing) and so plants the amulet along with a regurgitated version of Kiyoko for the champ to find. It would be why he acts so pissy if you throw her back in his face, and explains why she completes her transformation into full bitch once she's out of the orb and he has to finish the job of stitching her together from various things he's eaten. Kiyoko in the orb is just enough of a person to trick you and is built just to love you and make Kinu, Kiyoko in reality is a mess of contradictions as she clearly hates you and everything you stand for, yet is madly in love with you for no reason as she's still built on that original fake but has to be able to pass for the real deal among her own people.

All that, is a theory I pulled from my arse, because TOBS left the door wide open by not exploring any of these ideas properly, and they're far more fascinating for their implications then being a mute at a festival where everyone looks down on you.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bit late on this one but in the words of a great writer:
"Don't trust the cannibal just because he's using a knife and fork."
Granny Weatherwax, written by Terry Pratchett

I don't think it's actually an angle the writers intended, but like all the half-baked ideas they've thrown out, it just raises too many questions, and those questions are far more interesting than helping catgirls make a sex temple.

For instance, here's a theory that springs to mind, what if Kiyoko is just a fake made from the wraith that ate her, and the entire Keros thing was a set-up from the beginning? Think about it, she was killed by a wraith, she just remembers waking up in the astral space which is her "gods" dream. The orb just happened to be in a ruin right outside a community of marauding wolf men and no-one found it before the champ who happens to have a very special soul?
-So not Keros killed Kiyoko and her people, ascended to godhood, years later hatches a plan to make Kinu (because prophecy, and super special wifu senses, and bad writing) and so plants the amulet along with a regurgitated version of Kiyoko for the champ to find. It would be why he acts so pissy if you throw her back in his face, and explains why she completes her transformation in full bitch once she's out of the orb and he has to finish the job of stitching her together from various things he's eaten.

All that, is a theory I pulled from my arse, because TOBS left the door wide open by not exploring any of these ideas properly, and they're far more fascinating for their implications then being a mute at a festival where everyone looks down on you.
Honestly, knowing that the shitsune are dead saves me the trouble of doing it for 'em.
So in a sense, Kinu is a wraith + whatever race the PC is while maintaining the appearance of a shitsune?
That's a unique character if I ever saw one. :KEK:

Apr 5, 2021
Honestly, knowing that the shitsune are dead saves me the trouble of doing it for 'em.
So in a sense, Kinu is a wraith + whatever race the PC is while maintaining the appearance of a shitsune?
That's a unique character if I ever saw one. :KEK:
Well I wan't going to stretch the theory that far, but you know it would make a lot of sense if the soul vampirism stuff was just made up and all Kitsunes are just "mouths" for Keros in some horrific gestalt. So there we go again, another more interesting concept, what if the Kitsunes are extensions of Keros. After he literally wiped them all out, he used that power that we know he has (because we see him make bodies for all your children, regardless of how many thousands that may be) to create a replacement species that look like the old kitsune, picks up their culture, but are really just a bunch of soul collectors without even realizing it, filled with fake and spat out memories and able to self propagate (but only as other Kitsune, there are no half-breeds). Sounds like a great scam for a soul eating extradimensional horror to cook up.

Another case of the dire ramifications of making the "gods" be soul devouring monstrosities dressed up in the skin of the pantheon. And one which I think any "Champion" would rightly be concerned with. And fixes the plot hole on how the Wraiths managed to kill kitsune, if their souls aren't stored in their bodies.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well I wan't going to stretch the theory that far, but you know it would make a lot of sense if the soul vampirism stuff was just made up and all Kitsunes are just "mouths" for Keros in some horrific gestalt. So there we go again, another more interesting concept, what if all the Kitsunes are all extensions of Keros. After he literally wiped them all out, he used all that power that we know he has (because we see him make bodies for all your children) to create a replacement species that look like the old kitsune, pick up their culture, but are really just a bunch of soul collectors without even realizing it, filled with fake and spat out memories. Sounds like a great scam for a soul eating extradimensional horror to cook up.
Ey, I'm better off fucking Cthul'hu than these THINGS.

Rei@@

May 10, 2018
I have already done Quin's quest, but his new cg ( QuinKnight) is still missing. Is there require something else for CG to unlock?

Reactions: Khuntai

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Well I wan't going to stretch the theory that far, but you know it would make a lot of sense if the soul vampirism stuff was just made up and all Kitsunes are just "mouths" for Keros in some horrific gestalt. So there we go again, another more interesting concept, what if the Kitsunes are extensions of Keros. After he literally wiped them all out, he used that power that we know he has (because we see him make bodies for all your children, regardless of how many thousands that may be) to create a replacement species that look like the old kitsune, picks up their culture, but are really just a bunch of soul collectors without even realizing it, filled with fake and spat out memories and able to self propagate (but only as other Kitsune, there are no half-breeds). Sounds like a great scam for a soul eating extradimensional horror to cook up.

Another case of the dire ramifications of making the "gods" be soul devouring monstrosities dressed up in the skin of the pantheon. And one which I think any "Champion" would rightly be concerned with. And fixes the plot hole on how the Wraiths managed to kill kitsune, if their souls aren't stored in their bodies.
I'll take it one more step down the rabbit hole. What if the slut cat god/wraith figured out how to link to his temple whores with those special tattoos so any sex with them drains some soul and no one notices cause great sex is supposed to be exhausting. More whores equals more soul nibbles so in with the grooming.

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019

Imagine Kas' isn't the final boss, but the 'living gods' are. This would also imply that Taoth is likely a good guy after all?
I think this kind of story would be too dark for this game, although it would be kind of neat.

Apr 5, 2021
Imagine Kas' isn't the final boss, but the 'living gods' are. This would also imply that Taoth is likely a good guy after all?
I think this kind of story would be too dark for this game, although it would be kind of neat.
It's all neat, there are so many plotholes begging for a good filling in, but I have no doubt in my mind that none of this is intended or the plan for future content.
The day one of TOBS's kitsune characters is not "perfect", is the day he has a stroke.

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So the Pc is strong enough to have every single god be interested in their soul and is the only one who even pose a threat to Kas and tries to stop her but at the same time they're not strong enough to surpass the almighty dev self inserts. Mallach forbid there was an illusion of choice and the actual universe is somewhat believable.
God i can't wait for litteraly anyone else to write for this piece of shit game, I'm so over these guys egos.
So my take on this was more that the player character has potential for greatness but isn't there yet, like how an acorn can become a 45 meter tall tree that lives for a thousand years or maybe just get eaten by a squirrel. I don't think it's insane to say other characters are currently more powerful than the player character.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
It's all neat, there are so many plotholes begging for a good filling in, but I have no doubt in my mind that none of this is intended or the plan for future content.
The day one of TOBS's kitsune characters is not "perfect", is the day he has a stroke.
And that's honestly the sad part about these games, least to me. Wanting to see the potential realized. But maybe I'm just a sucker for the existential kind of stuff, ever since I played My Very Own Lith.

Apr 5, 2021
And that's honestly the sad part about these games, least to me. Wanting to see the potential realized. But maybe I'm just a sucker for the existential kind of stuff, ever since I played My Very Own Lith.
Wow, I haven't thought about that game in years. Did they ever finish it?
But yes, interesting cosmology of fantasy worlds is always far more interesting to me then generic dragon slaying. Now some good dragon laying with a dragon that isn't just another big breasted woman with animal ears...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes