Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Huh, so basically you get one fun time and she makes you go poof.
afaik the original urban legend doesn't even say she sexes you. It's implied she likes you and you'll know by hearing her distinctive laugh (popopopopo) and that she also prefers teens/kids than adults, but the original doesn't say that you get topped by two meter tall mommy gf in the end. Doujins cover that particular weakness though.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
afaik the original urban legend doesn't even say she sexes you. It's implied she likes you and you'll know by hearing her distinctive laugh (popopopopo) and that she also prefers teens/kids than adults, but the original doesn't say that you get topped by two meter tall mommy gf in the end. Doujins cover that particular weakness though.
Soooo a milf shotacon ghost.
Or maybe she just eats kids whole.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 2012064
There isn't enough Hasshaku-sama content in the world. I would ask devs to add a budget version in but apparently they hate non-futa femdom and I don't trust them to do it right anyway. I thought Brienne was gonna give off that vibe when I first transformed her and saw her CG but alas. The hunt for 8 foot tall dommy mommy continues(and no I don't want Valencia's mom).

Ah well, guess I gotta stick with that one mega based doujin of Hasshaku-sama for the rest of my life I suppose.
Hasshaku content, huh? You tried looking at Chomoran's stuff? Man has an otherwordly view of femdom that I salivate at.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
There's also Afterschool Tag, which has a variety of ghosts chasing you down so they can pound you amazon style. With a Hasshaku as one of the ghosts.
Disclaimer: I haven't actually played it yet.

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
It took a minute to realize you weren't talking about Hatsumomo :KEK:

Soooo a milf shotacon ghost.
Or maybe she just eats kids whole.
The urban legend itself is more along the lines of Japanese slenderman, Though as it's been said doujins tend to make her super cute, just as terrifying, or both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
There's other books that end up revealing what happened to Jonas.
I wasn't aware there was a sequel until you said this. Might pick them up. I enjoyed the Giver as a kid. But I still stand by my statement that had the writer chose not to continue the series, the Giver has one of the best ambiguous endings.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hentai incase you cant get off by image alone

Cold War Nuclear code:
*Sigh* Every hole is a chance for glory... *unzips*

It took a minute to realize you weren't talking about Hatsumomo :KEK:

The urban legend itself is more along the lines of Japanese slenderman, Though as it's been said doujins tend to make her super cute, just as terrifying, or both.

Bruh, I prefer the horror version because I hate fake personalities.
And she is definitely a keeper.

Reactions: Tatoba

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
Well at least this was more naked than his toned down insertions of it into the game. There's a Kinu lesson scene in the orb, where she's tortured herself for over a week trying to get a Charm correct because Kiyoko told her she fucked it up. Thing is she didn't, she got it perfectly on the first attempt, but Kiyoko couldn't bare the thought of Kinu being better so she lied and then watched for over a week as Kinu brought herself to physical pain and exhaustion to try and get it right.
The scene ends with Kiyoko confessing what she did after Kinu presents the charm to her again, saying that she didn't want Kinu to outgrow her.
God, imagine a world where Berwyn was actually cared about (as a companion), and we had a genuine moment of companions being at each other's throats for completely justifiable reasons. Because Berwyn would've seen himself in Kinu, would he not?

Last edited:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
God, imagine a world where Berwyn was actually cared about (as a companion), and we had a genuine moment of companions being at each other's throats for completely justifiable reasons. Because Berwyn would've seen himself in Kinu, would he not?
Ahhh characterization for the companions? Interacting in a cohesive and believable fashion? Inviting drama, tragedy and comedy? It sounds nice but far beyond what this dev team is capable of.

Might wanna lay off the copium dude, it sounds like you might have a problem :p

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes