DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Mega
Steam beta key: eNN6ku5vs5k42Pku4W42
0.5.12 Patch Notes:
  • There’s a new kitsune seamstress on the upper floor of the den by the name of Hotaru! (By Tobs)
  • Hotaru has a number of new talk and sex scenes, and Rindo and Kohaku have talks about her.
  • Mallach’s Temple has new options for working the rooms and with random clients. (By Tobs)
  • New Busts: Marefolk Stylists
  • New CGs: Hotaru Bath, Quin Knight set. Quin’s Knight set CG is currently shown as part of his training regimen with Atugia, in a future patch you will be able to see it from his appearance screen whenever he has the set equipped.
View attachment 2013804 View attachment 2013805
that horse ladies better not hiding some sus shit inside their skirt

Reactions: Ranma

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I wasn't aware there was a sequel until you said this. Might pick them up. I enjoyed the Giver as a kid. But I still stand by my statement that had the writer chose not to continue the series, the Giver has one of the best ambiguous endings.
Tell me what you think. I only read the two after the giver.

Reactions: Shiro15
Jun 1, 2017
100% on board with you on this. I like the quality of the writing in COC 2 much more than I did in the original but that comes at the price of the player character becoming this tonally inconsistent mess. I have chosen to just embrace this and play through as though it were American Psycho.

I live at the Frosthound Tavern in Hawkthorne Village in the Frost Marches. My name is Patrick Bateman. I am 27 years old. I believe in fucking every living thing around me. In the morning, I get my cock sucked by a horny priestess, then I'll eat out a cowgirl while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand alphabets now. After I clean up, I plow my defeated Orc adversary and use a Blue Egg infused with a Turgid Mushroom to grow my cock a further four inches, then a Purple Egg and a Wild Melon to grow out my ass while I clean my cock off inside of a trappy elf.

There is an idea of a Champion of Hawkthorne, some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can suck my cock and feel my flesh inside yours, and maybe you can sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I am simply not there.
Pc: New cocks. What do you think?

Cait: Whoa-ho. Very nice. Look at that.

Pc: Picked them up from the alchemist's yesterday.

Quintillus: Good coloring.

Pc: That's mottled pink and black. With a mark of the wyld.

Arona: It's very cool, Pc, but that's nothing. Look at this.

Atugia: That is really nice.

Arona: Orc cock, extra musk, with puss. What do you think?

Pc: Nice.

Atugia: Jesus. That is really super. How'd a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

Pc: [Thinking] I can't believe that Atugia prefers Arona's cock to mine.

Brint: But wait. You ain't seen nothin' yet. Natural mottled minotaur coloration, with minotaur cum and ntr musk.

Pc: Impressive. Very nice.

Atugia: Hmm.

Pc: Let's see Quintillus' cock.

Pc: [Thinking] Look at that subtle off-red coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a aphrodisiac spell.

Etheryn: Is something wrong, Pc? You're sweating.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
100% on board with you on this. I like the quality of the writing in COC 2 much more than I did in the original but that comes at the price of the player character becoming this tonally inconsistent mess. I have chosen to just embrace this and play through as though it were American Psycho.

I live at the Frosthound Tavern in Hawkthorne Village in the Frost Marches. My name is Patrick Bateman. I am 27 years old. I believe in fucking every living thing around me. In the morning, I get my cock sucked by a horny priestess, then I'll eat out a cowgirl while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand alphabets now. After I clean up, I plow my defeated Orc adversary and use a Blue Egg infused with a Turgid Mushroom to grow my cock a further four inches, then a Purple Egg and a Wild Melon to grow out my ass while I clean my cock off inside of a trappy elf.

There is an idea of a Champion of Hawkthorne, some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze and you can suck my cock and feel my flesh inside yours, and maybe you can sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I am simply not there.
Patrick's schedule:

M: Chase women at night.
T: Chase women at night.
W: Chase women at night.
TH: Take a break, learn their running schedules.
F: Chase women at night.
S: Chase women at night.
Su: Chase women at night.

Apr 5, 2021
Mega
Steam beta key: eNN6ku5vs5k42Pku4W42
0.5.12 Patch Notes:
  • There’s a new kitsune seamstress on the upper floor of the den by the name of Hotaru! (By Tobs)
  • Hotaru has a number of new talk and sex scenes, and Rindo and Kohaku have talks about her.
  • Mallach’s Temple has new options for working the rooms and with random clients. (By Tobs)
  • New CGs: Hotaru Bath, Quin Knight set. Quin’s Knight set CG is currently shown as part of his training regimen with Atugia, in a future patch you will be able to see it from his appearance screen whenever he has the set equipped.
View attachment 2013804 View attachment 2013805
My bet? Next update will have more kitsune content, TOBS can't let three updates pass without indulging his fetish.
FUCK'N CALLED IT! TOBS just can't keep his dick away from those completely pointless soul-suckers! Or the attention off himself! Any other bunch of NPCs would have been called feature complete by now, but not his special, entirely superfluous, racist, weeabu fantasies. Pray explain, Mr Observer, how this required your critical developer/writer time while the main plotline has been stuck for almost a year?

On a calmer note... So nothing of interest in this patch then.
But can anyone figure out why they're adding Stylist characters to all the communities now? We have fast travel, and does anyone not just drink the growth stopper potions if they care about hair appearance?

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Hey, kitsune content is hot for some people :(.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
trying to be as concise as possible, imo i think one of the biggest problems is the "exotic" factor isn't there, and they're also not really designed as *kitsune*. in media and the original urban myths, long story short a one tailed kitsune is a pretty good mage and a 9 tailed is just literally keros level, can't really be killed, has to be sealed etc. tobs just makes them bunny vampires, with enough of them to fill a literal continent. at that point people that come for the dangerous, legendary, knowledgeable beings are disappointed, and with all of them basically being weirdly biased japanese caricatures or doing the "hellish asian parenting" thing with kiyoko, it's hard to be attracted by any of them. they need rewrites or alterations but that has a less than 1% chance of happening, either because of "its a smut game nothing matters" or because of their ego.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Not really into browser games, but this one, this one is something special :)
Oh it special all right
my wife's boyfriend let me play this fucking masterpiece on his laptop everynight
funny thing is he told me to focus on where my love interest is getting fucked by other npc while he discussing something with my wife on the bedroom
i dont know why but as long i can play this fucking one of a time game i dont care
I LOVE YOU CORRUPTION OF CHAMPION II
I LOVE YOU PINK NTR CAT

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Not really into browser games, but this one, this one is something special :)
pain.jpg
In other news, another stillbirth patch! Besides the Brienne gym content, the last 7 patches have had absolutely nothing I give a shit about. Kind of amazing, honestly. Would rather updates just take longer if it meant not getting shitass ones like these where it's just more isolated racist-fox garbage.

Koiish

Dec 4, 2017
Oh new Kitsune content maybe it actually be good? maybe it'll fine?
>By TOBS
Fuck

Also what do the hair stylists do that isn't covered by all the others in a game that has fast travel? I mean i checked them out and they have their own story and sex scenes but what do they offer besides that? is the whole appeal just horse cock? It's wishful thinking i know but i wish hair stylists would offer you a unique hair style option based on their culture after exhausting all their content nothing major but a little something to make them stand out.

Speaking of NPCs, i wish they had pretty clear 'end of content' rewards for some, in the baths of KM for example i thought after everything you did for the horse girl + elf harem you'd get the option to get a similar tattoo like the rest of them, solidify your place in the group and having a permanent mark of ownership would add a little extra flare of kinkiness to their content like Akbar in CoC1.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Yeah, I don't get the hair stylists thing. You'd think that would be something they would add in towards the end of the game to finish things up. Or perhaps they are doing it now since it's not that much effort to add them in and will work on the rest of the harder to code quests later(?) Regardless, me is totally like underwhelmed with this update.

Seems like the updates are less frequent and less content filled the past few months or so. But hey, we get a new bust for Quinn and his armor, so that's something....right?

Reactions: Bootyman

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
0.5.12 Patch Notes:
Another dose of Kitsune from yours truly and he even found the time to write for the Temple of "Its totally not grooming".
We got another mini novel about a character I wont ever encounter and now we can whore ourselves with some randos for the glory of Mallach :v Wunderbar!

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Slowly but surely reaching the event horizon. Actually so done with foxes, groomers and 3490857349078593475 words piece of shit fanfiction. If those updates were just busts they'd legit hype me more. Just give me cow marriage and the end of Calise's quest so i can headcanon the rest and so long :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes