RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Wearing a towel into the onsen? Wut?
and he can't even Japan right.
Clearly, his authority as author of the illustrious kitsune content has granted him superior knowledge on the cultural nuances of Japanese and other East Asian societies and norms. Everyone knows that us filthy normie peasants can't fathom the true beauty and nobility of bathing with your towel on. The Observer, blessed be his name, thus sought to spread this knowledge to us all. Much like how he deigned to impart the fact that Asian family dynamics = stereotypical edge and unnecessary drama where the mom just spites her own daughter for no reason other than jealousy.

Oh, and racist. Because if non-Westerners do it, it's a-okay.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
Oh new Kitsune content maybe it actually be good? maybe it'll fine?
>By TOBS
Fuck

Also what do the hair stylists do that isn't covered by all the others in a game that has fast travel? I mean i checked them out and they have their own story and sex scenes but what do they offer besides that? is the whole appeal just horse cock? It's wishful thinking i know but i wish hair stylists would offer you a unique hair style option based on their culture after exhausting all their content nothing major but a little something to make them stand out.

Speaking of NPCs, i wish they had pretty clear 'end of content' rewards for some, in the baths of KM for example i thought after everything you did for the horse girl + elf harem you'd get the option to get a similar tattoo like the rest of them, solidify your place in the group and having a permanent mark of ownership would add a little extra flare of kinkiness to their content like Akbar in CoC1.
I'd be amused at the options for hair stylists, if it meant changing the hairstyles of Companions.
Imagine the idea of Brienne in an afro.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Huh, first off that sucks. Second, and unrelated, this is fueling my opinion that Kohaku and Ambra are the same charcters. (both created by TOBS and they look TOO similar).
they ARE the same character Kohaku talks to you about it

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Also what do the hair stylists do that isn't covered by all the others in a game that has fast travel? I mean i checked them out and they have their own story and sex scenes but what do they offer besides that? is the whole appeal just horse cock? It's wishful thinking i know but i wish hair stylists would offer you a unique hair style option based on their culture after exhausting all their content nothing major but a little something to make them stand out.
Atleast you can fuck these ones without feeling like a third wheel.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

Speaking of NPCs, i wish they had pretty clear 'end of content' rewards for some, in the baths of KM for example i thought after everything you did for the horse girl + elf harem you'd get the option to get a similar tattoo like the rest of them, solidify your place in the group and having a permanent mark of ownership would add a little extra flare of kinkiness to their content like Akbar in CoC1.
Literally. No need to have multiple stylists that provide the same styles. It's saving me like... 10 clicks? And Hawkethorne is essentially your hubworld where almost everyone you know lives, so you'll default to that one. Providing more, different hairstyles/makeup should have been the move.

Also I'm so glad I wasn't the only one hoping for a tattoo to mark me as part of the harem. Like it sets it up and then goes "lol".

The list I ended up with was unsurprising. Every kitsune was at the very bottom, with even vendors that don't have sex scenes being higher. Only ones that broke from the pack were Hatsumomo (axe-chopper) and Kurako, funny because neither are in the den. Only shocker for me was that Sanja ended up higher than Berwyn and Kasyrra. So 1. Brint, 2. Sanja, 3. Kasyrra, 4. Berwyn, 5. Taldahs (plz let me lewd this fine piece of centaur man).

Anyone surprised that it's yet another Kitsune update should be ashamed. They're the main faction of the game, the main character is Kitsune, the game starts in the Kitsune Den, the game ends when the shitty dad of the main character shows up after years. That'd be like complaining that the Blades got an expansion in Oblivion... like of course they did??? (They did not, got bad ass Pelinal Whitestrake instead). In seriousness though, god fucking damn all my top characters are in content droughts. I do not count Berwyn's update as more, it's a replacement. Why must we be subjected to Kitsune over, and over, and over. I hate their content, most of their portraits are off-putting, and generally they smell like ammonia

Apr 5, 2021
The main thing this reminded me, is that most of these characters have fuck all content, and nothing to do with the plot. They get an introduction, 3 sex scenes and done... if they're lucky.
Even worse it's such a struggle to rate them because so many of them have no more characterization than their portraits, it's hard to remember my feelings on them and I just replayed the entire game last week.

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Man this really highlights how skewed the gender ratios are, also seems like it can have characters appear multiple times? Only at 9% and seen Yani twice now.

EDIT: nevermind I guess that's just how it decides rankings? Not entirely accurate since due to the random selection it didn't show my faves until fairly late on (it really wanted my opinion on the frost puppy for some reason) but not a terrible representation.

Last edited:

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
Since a lot of people here have strong feelings about kitsune when the are written by tobs, can I get some opinions of Kotone from Monster Girl Dreams? (Is this type of question even allowed?)

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Since a lot of people here have strong feelings about kitsune when the are written by tobs, can I get some opinions of Kotone from Monster Girl Dreams? (Is this type of question even allowed?)
Don't know about others, but I myself didn't dislike Kitsune. It's just when Tobs did it.
If Kotone is written properly then why not? Doesn't really know her but she seems hot.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes