3.Hellhound
4.Atugia
5.Arona
6.Etheryn
7.Gwyneth
8.Kiyoko
9.Brienne
10.Kas
What a great reminder that most of my favorites are never going get content ever again. (Either that or they'll get "revised" and ruined.)

• Sad
Reactions: Shiro15

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
i always found it quite ironic that a large chunk of the cast that oppose the demons are a fair bit more promiscuous than the demons themselves. like cait gets angry if you have sex with vacia for instance, but will then go out and have sex with anything that has a pulse, including some npcs that are corrupted in some way.

honestly the companions are all kinda boring besides brint. he's just a minotaur bro who actually has some character development and seems like how someone more "normal" might be in a world being corrupted, but none of the others have much character.

also unfortunate that they keep adding so much to the kitsune den when right across is the frost puppy that has maybe two whole scenes. this is just an example, of course, but they have so much other content that hasn't been touched in ages yet add more kitsunes to a place so chock full of them i can't even tell them apart anymore as well as none of them offering anything particularly unique. just a big-breasted fox lady with no real character besides being a whore. really quite amazing
Well for all the hate Tobs gets I'll at least give him this, he actually does work on new content. (To bad I hate about 75% of the content he puts out.) Besides Wsan I can't think of anyone else who reguarlly puts out new content or expands their characters.

I know part of this because some people got the boot like Hugs, or others left cause they couldn't put up with the toxicity.

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Well for all the hate Tobs gets I'll at least give him this, he actually does work on new content. (To bad I hate about 75% of the content he puts out.) Besides Wsan I can't think of anyone else who reguarlly puts out new content or expands their characters.

I know part of this because some people got the boot like Hugs, or others left cause they couldn't put up with the toxicity.
sad
cause npc like clementine and valerie is fucking rare nowadays

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Less futa content? The wrath of the devs will come crashing down on you the moment they see that comment.
You know what's ironic? I love Futa stuff, but I can't recall when the last time was I found any Futa content added to CoC 2 appealing. Maybe it's the overall, glaring decline in quality of writing, the fact that the team responsible for the writing hates their own playerbase apparently, or the fact that some of the scenes literally are edited scenes from the same or different characters. I don't know, but god, I wish they would stop adding new Futa stuff, work with the already existing characters, and add more things that are currently underrepresented, even if I don't care for them personally.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I clicked like 10 times then I closed it
made me realise theres less then 5 NPCs I actually interact with when I want to fap to this game

Evergreen
Kas
Oralith?
and the dommy cenataur futa that ties you to a log

and...yep all other npcs might aswell not exist for me <_<

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Very nice and pretty accurate. Brie, Atugia, and Azzy tie for 1st of course, Clementine 4h, Eubitcha 5th (higher than I would have expected), Aileh 6th, Elthara 7th, Feronia 8th, Miko Nihaha and Viv tie for 9th.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Real quick: Can anyone give me the breakdown of the whole Kitsune stuff and why the writer is awful? Or point me to a post that explains it?
Majorly abridged version:
  • The writer (Tobs) intentionally doesn't let you be there for your kitsune family, or interact with them in a meaningful manner, but then has your family resent you for not being there, even if the player had no choice in the matter.
  • The kitsune are majorly indebted to you, yet still treat you like shit for some reason, constantly reminding you that you're just a stupid barbarian, etc.
  • Something like half the kitsune are non-sexable, with no plans to ever have the PC have sex with them. Tobs, however, commissions tons of NSFW work of these characters, so it comes across like the only reason he's put them in the game is to show off. This is made worse by the fact that, whenever someone expresses interest in some of these non-sexable NPCs, Tobs is very eager to shove some of his commissioned art in their face, all the while reaffirming that he's not planning to add any of that type of content to the game.
  • Tobs's writing is very verbose, especially compared to the other writers, on top of being not that great. His word choices, as well as his focus on the "intricacies" of Japanese culture (which he demonstrably doesn't even know that well) often read as though he's trying to show off.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
Can i just import my CoC champion for the first game maxed, modded or not, just for power fantasy? And kill everyone NPC enemy or Kitsune that i dont like?/s
Better start writing if there is a mod version of this...

Reactions: mrttao

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
trying to be as concise as possible, imo i think one of the biggest problems is the "exotic" factor isn't there, and they're also not really designed as *kitsune*. in media and the original urban myths, long story short a one tailed kitsune is a pretty good mage and a 9 tailed is just literally keros level, can't really be killed, has to be sealed etc. tobs just makes them bunny vampires, with enough of them to fill a literal continent. at that point people that come for the dangerous, legendary, knowledgeable beings are disappointed, and with all of them basically being weirdly biased japanese caricatures or doing the "hellish asian parenting" thing with kiyoko, it's hard to be attracted by any of them. they need rewrites or alterations but that has a less than 1% chance of happening, either because of "its a smut game nothing matters" or because of their ego.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kitsune also have been portrayed as tricksters of a mischievous or cruel nature in many stories. That's what I usually picture when I think kitsune. And in this game they really aren't. More some form of earlier Japanese really.

Reactions: undyingrevenant
Sep 3, 2017
It seems like every run I make of this game I slowly turn more and more into Brother Sanders. Not only is he one of the few people in the game that actually acts like he isn't already corrupted, but he helps you out in a few side quests and worships the only god in the game that wasn't made to be a sex icon of some kind.

If it wasn't for the fact that it would quite literally go against the point of playing this game, I would 100% do a celibate Paladin of Velun run. Hell, I'll still probably do it as it would give me an actual reason to follow the story other than being forced to help Cait.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes