Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
At the very least, dcl originally made the right decision in choosing to ignore caits official hair color.
pink/blonde is just fucking awful
That's great and all but if you've read the actual intro, the description fits that shit design so all this time everyone prefers the non-canon one. :KEK:

Reactions: Shiro15

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
1. Elthara
2. Brienne - Rina
3. Rindo - Clementine - Alieh
4. Sanja - Etheryn - Byvernia - Kurako - Lusamine - Lyric
5. Calise - Drider Queen - Hretha - Infrinth
6. Jaelyn - Daliza
7. Hethia
8. Kiyoko - Mai

clearly I hit I like both too much lol

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
just goes to show what mental gymnastics their circlejerk goes through
Just want to be very clear. I haven't seen any comments about there stance on petite girls. I just believe their probably are people who have suggested it, and got ignored or bullied over it. If they think people wanting to have a parental relationship with Kinu is weird or emotional incest, then I can't imagine them being open to different body types. Especially if they get upset over people asking for more male romance options.

Last edited:
Reactions: zwagon

hauntedxdd

Jul 1, 2017
I just realized there's probably been more progress with TOBS horseshit Kitsune content than there has been with the main story. When the fuck was the last time the main story got a proper update? I can't remember for the life of me. If there's another kitsune content update before the main story, I think I'm fit to explode.

Apr 5, 2021
I just realized there's probably been more progress with TOBS horseshit Kitsune content than there has been with the main story. When the fuck was the last time the main story got a proper update? I can't remember for the life of me. If there's another kitsune content update before the main story, I think I'm fit to explode.
I'll go put a tarp down...

Apr 5, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if someone suggesting more petite girls got laughed out of their forums, but there's enough legitimate things to complain about without making stuff up.
Yeah to be fair, it's more likely they'll just point to the one or two exceptions to the rule and claim people just ignore the things they claim to like.
So Kohaku and... uh... Ambra? Shit she's the same character...
Um, I think Salwah has smaller boobs?
I guess there's Lusamine but she hasn't had any new content since she started going to the inn.
Oh, there's Grainne! Remember Grainne? Anyone? She never get any new content after her introduction and has nothing to do with the setting or plot. But she definitely has small breasts and no horse cock, so that makes up for every other character right?

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Seems like only two of the party members get interaction with other npc, written for them far more than the other party members, both onscreen and partially offscreen. Those are Cait and Arona, and I kind of like that Arona interactions change so much depending on her being dom or sub.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
When the fuck was the last time the main story got a proper update?
March 29th, CaliseQuest part 2 iirc.

Oh, there's Grainne! Remember Grainne? Anyone? She never get any new content after her introduction and has nothing to do with the setting or plot.
There's a bunch of dryad stuff apparently in the pipeline, but since Wsan is main writer on KM he can't work on it before its done.

Hopefully after KM he gets time to work on his own projects again.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
O.K. I did it for real this time. Seems about right in terms of accuracy, though seeing the final list like this, there are a couple that seem weirdly placed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also couldn't help but notice you were missing a couple characters. The ones that stuck out to me were the other members of the cat harem (Yset and Calill), as well as fem!Keros. If I were you, I'd check to see if there aren't any more. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13

Basty96

May 4, 2017
shall i put the mines and C4 down now or wait?

Reactions: hauntedxdd
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes