CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I used to play this game for the next update, until they removed Berwyn from a party member role which I'm still bitter about.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
  1. Brienne
  2. Vari
  3. Zo
  4. Atani
  5. Hretha
  6. Arona
  7. Ahmri
  8. Aileh
  9. Berwyn
  10. Clementine
Not too surprising. Though Berwyn getting up there kinda just shows how my giant preg fetish isn't everything.

Reactions: Kroenen12

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
  1. Brienne
  2. Vari
  3. Zo
  4. Atani
  5. Hretha
  6. Arona
  7. Ahmri
  8. Aileh
  9. Berwyn
  10. Clementine
Not too surprising. Though Berwyn getting up there kinda just shows how my giant preg fetish isn't everything.
Yeah I go a preg fetish too but I also liked Berwyn, you know funnily enough as it currently is I liked it better before when I didn't have the option to turn him into a woman, mostly because of how they cut a lot of content
Does Anyone know if they add back his old sex scenes yet?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah I go a preg fetish too but I also liked Berwyn, you know funnily enough as it currently is I liked it better before when I didn't have the option to turn him into a woman, mostly because of how they cut a lot of content
Does Anyone know if they add back his old sex scenes yet?
no they estimated it would cost 80-140k to re-add his old content, because they need to hire 4 people to re-read,proof read, type it out again, and then a few people to jerk them off while they do it
so hopefully in a few months

Bolted333

Feb 18, 2019
I gurantee you someone probably alredy suggested it on the official forums, and they probably got called a lolicon or pedo.
That reminds me, wasn't there some coc1 mod that added loli content? I feel like i remember playing it forever ago, but I don't actually remember any loli NPCs. Maybe it enabled the PC to be a loli?

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
I'm actually doing Azzys quest right now
I'm playing a pure non corruption White mage, I'm literally a patron Saint that hasn't touched a single corruptive pussy (other than Kas and sometimes Cait) and had been strictly been choosing pure choices.
Now since I'm rping as the purest guy I'm leaving this decision in the hands of my fellow f95 men, women and that one cactus.
Should I
A. Kick the bee woman and the Useless ginger into the corruptive honey.
B. Play Third wheel to the useless Ginger for the bee woman I both fucked first and saved her entire livelihood for.
Or C. Kick the bee woman and the Useless ginger into the corruptive honey.
These are hard choices but I know you guys will see the light of mallach of something and choose wisely.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
I'm playing a pure non corruption White mage, I'm literally a patron Saint that hasn't touched a single corruptive pussy (other than Kas and sometimes Cait) and had been strictly been choosing pure choices.
Now since I'm rping as the purest guy I'm leaving this decision in the hands of my fellow f95 men, women and that one cactus.
Should I
B. Play Third wheel to the useless Ginger for the bee woman I both fucked first and saved her entire livelihood for.
These are hard choices but I know you guys will see the light of mallach of something and choose wisely.
Spoilers there was no choice I was kicking them in regardless
PhysicalIckyDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
And here's my list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely don't have an obsession with muscular/tall girls despite that taking up like 15/20 slots, it's just a coincidence I swear.

I judged them based on how much I'd like their content if their potential as characters were fully utilized, not so much going by their current content. Doing this just made me sad with how many characters I like are just content-starved. They really need to stop making so many characters, there is no reason there should be fucking 200 of them when we're only like half-way through development.

I was just kidding, I really want these girls to throw me around like a toy, it's fucking criminal there isn't more of this with how many of the girls are over 6 feet. Come on devs, just have one muscular dom that doesn't have a dick, I'm begging you.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Should I
You know you can not kick her in the honey and also not set her up with Lia, be pure in your honestly and give not into corruption.

Jun 1, 2017
... So apparently they're already doing cameos and Atugia is now a dimension hopping ho. Weird how even rance had love interests that were more devoted, cameos included.

download (1).jpg
download.jpg

More than likely the other devs are handling all the assets and savco just gave the go ahead but eh. Usually this means both games get stuff so maybe we'll get third crisis guest stuff eventually, who knows.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
... So apparently they're already doing cameos and Atugia is now a dimension hopping ho. Weird how even rance had love interests that were more devoted, cameos included.

View attachment 2017632
View attachment 2017633

More than likely the other devs are handling all the assets and savco just gave the go ahead but eh. Usually this means both games get stuff so maybe we'll get third crisis guest stuff eventually, who knows.
I mean it's the best thing we Atugia fans can ask for.
Actual content for her and for her to be in a completely better game.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I mean it's the best thing we Atugia fans can ask for.
Actual content for her and for her to be in a completely better game.
Nah they got rid of her muscles and I am not interested in lesbian fun times, 0/10 would not do stupid crossover that makes zero sense ever again.

Is it actually a decent game though? I usually ignore every FMC corruption game because they're all the same exact fucking thing.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is it actually a decent game though? I usually ignore every FMC corruption game because they're all the same exact fucking thing.
It's been a long time since I played it, but from what I can remember, it wasn't especially unique, but it had pretty good production quality.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
Nah they got rid of her muscles and I am not interested in lesbian fun times, 0/10 would not do stupid crossover that makes zero sense ever again.

I JUST realized they made her skinny, my copium faded away. SHE' LITTERALY JUST THE SAME SIZE AS THE OTHER GIRL, SHE LOOKS LIKE A RESKIN OF THE GIRL HOLDING HER FUCKIN LOL OH NOOOO...
ohnoooo.gif

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020

Better than coc 2 thats for sure. I mean i found it to be pretty boring and it doesn't help that all the girls seemingly have the same body size but the artstyle's nice enough though.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Eh.

It has good art, but it basically covers one fetish: girl turned into slut and banged by dudes.

It promised multiple paths at the beginning but it hasn't started any of those yet, and I'm not sure it will, because what most people want is same old corruption stuff.

So it's decent at the one thing.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I’m okay with him staying male. His tsundere anal slut attitude is cute. If there was preg option I might have considered turning him into a futa. I’m holding off on permanently doing his quest until they add the old scenes back cause his new ones are so boring in comparison.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes