DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Content-wise, how much is here compared to the original game? And any plans for a character viewer like the original? Not sure if that was official or not though.
There are gallery in the game with cg and bust for all npc but if you looking for scene viewer im afraid its not implemented(yet?)
For how many content this game has well,i think its already surpassed coc 1 and it still updating cmiiw
Can i just import my CoC champion for the first game maxed, modded or not, just for power fantasy? And kill everyone NPC enemy or Kitsune that i dont like?/s
Better start writing if there is a mod version of this...
Yoo i wish that too pal but it wouldnt make any sense tho.......

Apr 5, 2021
The only variety we'll get is how many different dicks any new futas will have.
You saying you don't like horse cock? I'm sure there's something else here for you... uh. Oh this horse cock is pink, that's different right?
Um... Oh those shark girls (that are totally not abandoned content) they have a... Siorc cock? No I don't know what that looks like, it doesn't get described. But it's different right?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You saying you don't like horse cock? I'm sure there's something else here for you... uh. Oh this horse cock is pink, that's different right?
Um... Oh those shark girls (that are totally not abandoned content) they have a... Siorc cock? No I don't know what that looks like, it doesn't get described. But it's different right?
I'd rather shove a whole cactus with the most pricks in me than any of these fucking herms.

Apr 5, 2021
I'd rather shove a whole cactus with the most pricks in me than any of these fucking herms.
Next update, rare cactus dick added to the newest futa.
Only accessible at the kitsune den by kitsune characters, involves belittlement and lasts 15 pages, and has a cameo of Nakano fucking every female NPC.
-as written by TOBS

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Next update, rare cactus dick added to the newest futa.
Only accessible at the kitsune den by kitsune characters, involves belittlement and lasts 15 pages.
As I was saying, CoC 2 is my favorite game of all time, I have always been a fan of this game ever since day 1.
I've seen no mistakes in anything they've done, a truly flawless game with some copium overdosed haters on the side.

p0np0n

May 8, 2018
>be me
>complain about abundance of futa characters
>complete tool run
>Hashat, Klemania, Lady Evergreen, Naiyana, Kasyrra, Viviane, Matiha, Hethia, Jaelyn, Elthara
> damnit

tedious but pretty accurate tool, apparently my faves are futas, witches and elves, well can't disagree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Futa_Buddy
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes