Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Doesn't really know her but she seems hot.
Her story, very rough and short:
When she was young she fall in love with human who used her until she grow additional tail, then cut it and sell it.
She became pretty sad because of it, so she killed him afterward and decided that the only proper way TM in relations is a total control. So he learned hypnosis.
When player encounter her she hypnotize him into a fucktoy (not exactly, kinda) which mean debuffs with some minor buffs. If player after some time said to her "this is pretty meh, cause I love you, bitch" she release hypnosis a little, which mean less debuffs with same buff.

Like, subscribe, comment for more lore videos.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Her story, very rough and short:
When she was young she fall in love with human who used her until she grow additional tail, then cut it and sell it.
She became pretty sad because of it, so she killed him afterward and decided that the only proper way TM in relations is a total control. So he learned hypnosis.
When player encounter her she hypnotize him into a fucktoy (not exactly, kinda) which mean debuffs with some minor buffs. If player after some time said to her "this is pretty meh, cause I love you, bitch" she release hypnosis a little, which mean less debuffs with same buff.

Like, subscribe, comment for more lore videos.
there's so much wrong here first off she didn't become "sad" she was fucking horrified second her mother killed that guy not her

Reactions: BigSaltDeluxe

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Ok seems I think with my dick and about family, since the female kitsune are up there, though Kohaku is a good merchant and cute so that makes sense. The only masculine male up there is sanders, the guy is pretty cool and I might be pretty ambivalent to the game if that many characters got ranked 1 and there are so many ties that seem weird. Turns out I really fucking hate Brint and Cait since they are pretty much at the bottom.

Mar 19, 2019
Real quick: Can anyone give me the breakdown of the whole Kitsune stuff and why the writer is awful? Or point me to a post that explains it?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Real quick: Can anyone give me the breakdown of the whole Kitsune stuff and why the writer is awful? Or point me to a post that explains it?
Honestly with how much it's talked about, you could pick a random page and probably find someone mentioning it.

But tl;dr is you get harassed endlessly by dumb foxpeople for bits of your soul through sex, and if you say no they attack you. If you want, you can free their leader/head-honcho or whatever (Kiyoko), who before being freed treats you like a spouse. Then you get her out and she treats you like a disgusting barbarian. Everyone else there treats you the same, save for a couple. You have children with her, but you don't really get a say in raising them and you're ripped away from most of their formative years only for you to be also treated like an absentee-father. When you weren't, you literally could not even attempt to see them. Yes, they are aware of this.

The meta-hate is every passage reads like someone speaking the entire Bee Movie script at you, every passage. They're stupidly long, and often are just verbose. So instead of "You and your children sit on a cliff's edge, enjoying a brief reprieve from the insanity that goes on in the Den." it would be written as "You find yourself walking beside your 5 children, as you all walk towards a cliff. It is unclear at the moment what you will do when you get there, but for now you are walking towards the edge. Your children look at you confused possibly because they are unsure of your intentions, but follow you regardless. You continuing walking, feeling the crunching dirt beneath your boots and marvel at how such simple things can often be lost when fighting for the fate of the world. You motion one child to sit at the edge, when they are seated, you motion another. When they have sat, yet another is told to sit. Once they have settled, you tell the next to sit. You guide your last child to sit with you, and you all look ahead. The sun is setting, casting a purplish-orange hue across the landscape. You all stare at it for quite some time. You are in awe of the majesty, but also that your children have not said a word."

You see how it starts okay, but then gets overtly obnoxious? Those are his better passages. The worse ones liken his Japan fanfic country as Japan and Savarra as the US pre WW2 or tell whole stories that have nothing to do with the champ

Mar 19, 2019
Honestly with how much it's talked about, you could pick a random page and probably find someone mentioning it.

But tl;dr is you get harassed endlessly by dumb foxpeople for bits of your soul through sex, and if you say no they attack you. If you want, you can free their leader/head-honcho or whatever (Kiyoko), who before being freed treats you like a spouse. Then you get her out and she treats you like a disgusting barbarian. Everyone else there treats you the same, save for a couple. You have children with her, but you don't really get a say in raising them and you're ripped away from most of their formative years only for you to be also treated like an absentee-father. When you weren't, you literally could not even attempt to see them. Yes, they are aware of this.

The meta-hate is every passage reads like someone speaking the entire Bee Movie script at you, every passage. They're stupidly long, and often are just verbose. So instead of "You and your children sit on a cliff's edge, enjoying a brief reprieve from the insanity that goes on in the Den." it would be written as "You find yourself walking beside your 5 children, as you all walk towards a cliff. It is unclear at the moment what you will do when you get there, but for now you are walking towards the edge. Your children look at you confused possibly because they are unsure of your intentions, but follow you regardless. You continuing walking, feeling the crunching dirt beneath your boots and marvel at how such simple things can often be lost when fighting for the fate of the world. You motion one child to sit at the edge, when they are seated, you motion another. When they have sat, yet another is told to sit. Once they have settled, you tell the next to sit. You guide your last child to sit with you, and you all look ahead. The sun is setting, casting a purplish-orange hue across the landscape. You all stare at it for quite some time. You are in awe of the majesty, but also that your children have not said a word."

You see how it starts okay, but then gets overtly obnoxious? Those are his better passages. The worse ones liken his Japan fanfic country as Japan and Savarra as the US pre WW2 or tell whole stories that have nothing to do with the champ
Yeah, I can see how that is... Well, not annoying, just pure obnoxious.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You could end up writing more Kitsune stuff, or worse
Start thinking Quin is a good companion

Speaking of Quin, actually, how viable is he in combat? I hate him to the point where I refuse to use him so I don't know how to gauge his performance
Well for combat, Quin can take down tanky folks that are weak in tease for a start but now that the hp bar is just one bar, I think he's pretty much good overall.

Anything can be redeemed if they're willing to improve, take that with a huge hit of copium.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
Only thing that surprised me was Ahmri made it into my top 5. Everything else was about about what I expected.
Top 5 Berwyn, Brienne, Brint, Ethrynn, Ahmri.

Surprised Ahmri beat out Attugia even if it was by one place.

Nakano was dead last.

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
lol really? Dead last? Not that I particularly like ANY of the Kitsune outside of Kohaku, but my bottom of the barrel consists of 30 or so identical animal-eared cow/catgirls that have virtually no character outside of "gutter skank" or grotesquely proportioned girls and futas that I can't for the life of me decide which I care less for. Brint is the only actual party member that made it in my top 5, and Brienne isn't even close.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I always tried to make a tier list but couldn't be asked to sort through everyone. This is nice.

1. Orlaith
2. Evergreen
3. Mara
4. Kassyra
5. Azzyran
6. Clementine
7. Effigy Herald (tie)
7. Evelyn (tie)
9. Naiyana
10. Lyric

....most of that is pretty predictable, except the random Effigy Herald. What. Did she get through on a by?

I actually do really like Effigy Herald a lot for a random side character, but not tied for 7th a lot.

Only one party member in the top 10, and 6-4 score futas to non-futa.

Just for fun, out to 25.

11. Atugia
12. Meira
13. Nyzerrah
14. Ragnild
15. Hethia
16. Etheryn
17. Berwyn
18. Elthara
19. Arona
20. Ambra (what's funny is Kohaku is apparently 35th)
21. Dalila
22. Hretha
23. Jaelyn
24. Aileh (tie)
25. Ahmri (tie)

Again, just one surprise: Queen Nyze?

Bee mommy is actually pretty great, tbh, and definitely top 50, but 13? Dunno how that happened.

Futa to non futa ratio swaps all the way around to 15-10, what a reversal.

Last edited:

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
i always found it quite ironic that a large chunk of the cast that oppose the demons are a fair bit more promiscuous than the demons themselves. like cait gets angry if you have sex with vacia for instance, but will then go out and have sex with anything that has a pulse, including some npcs that are corrupted in some way.

honestly the companions are all kinda boring besides brint. he's just a minotaur bro who actually has some character development and seems like how someone more "normal" might be in a world being corrupted, but none of the others have much character.

also unfortunate that they keep adding so much to the kitsune den when right across is the frost puppy that has maybe two whole scenes. this is just an example, of course, but they have so much other content that hasn't been touched in ages yet add more kitsunes to a place so chock full of them i can't even tell them apart anymore as well as none of them offering anything particularly unique. just a big-breasted fox lady with no real character besides being a whore. really quite amazing

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes